PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsers/advertise on here?

August 15th, 2007, 14:54
I see there are new sponsers/advertisers starting to advertise their services/businesses on here and i think its great they are not all gay related.
Of course they pay to advertise,but anyone advertising on here knows that there business will probaly increase by being a sponser.

I try ,like im sure all you guys and girls,yes there a lot,to use the businesses that sponser this forum and one in particular is the MARINA PLAZA HOTEL.

Marina wx40afp,

Is the same as one of the partners at least, involved in Krazy Dragon, ownership wise!

Another error you made was Throb Boyztown, in your bar updates, it is not rented!

You need to work on your info a little bit before going to print.

Regards to millions reading this forum a day???? I think there is a little topspin on the statement, to say the least

August 15th, 2007, 15:38
"millions of people reading this forum a day"????????
Millions? Oh well, if you say so it must be right I suppose.

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 18:09
I am relativity new so we can say there are over a million views a day Popular place to find a guy I would think. Speaking of Guys my bf came on an 8 hour trip to spend one night with me before I leave on Monday. He is 2 years away from becoming a doctor and speaks good English we sat in the bar all night and just held hands. I can hardly remember being so content as I was just holding hands last night I cried as I watched him catch a Van back to where he is working to pay for school he won't take money from me. Feels good to be loved. oh,Yes it does!

Wesley

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 21:20
I would post his picture but I think he would object, I started to when they were doing the thread about framing the face with the hand, he did that in this picture. But to put him on display on a gay board with his profession may not be too wise. I did ask him today if he planned to go else where when he finished his internship. He only looked at me with the expression like where the hell did that idea come from . A doctor here makes about 10 dollars a day.

why thanks wx40afp you must be doing great with all this attention smiles put on you lately, just how did you vote I wonder or, did you vote at all?

Wesley

elephantspike
August 16th, 2007, 14:28
Those who haven't had their private message privileges revoked, i.e. everyone but Billy, can just PM me for the private ad rates.