PDA

View Full Version : Petersen's apartments

August 15th, 2007, 13:55
Has anyone stayed at the Petersens apartments close to yensabi condo's? Supposedly over a resturant there. I have never heard fo these before. How much and do they have a private entrance?

August 15th, 2007, 14:57
Yes i stayed there,private entrance is at back of shop,dunno why you want a private entrance?

One wonders why anyone wants a private entrance,not that im having a go at you.

wx40afp,

We've all got one, ........its called a back passage!!!!

August 15th, 2007, 16:05
what a sight it would be, skiddy knickers round your ankles, toilet roll bum fluff round your moosy, ughhhhh, they would probably run a mile ... especially after if you'd had a night on the booze

August 15th, 2007, 16:54
I like a private entrance because I don't like paradeing myself and my guest in front of a lobby or resturant full of prying eyes. I'm a shyboy/

August 15th, 2007, 19:03
I like a private entrance because I don't like paradeing myself and my guest in front of a lobby or resturant full of prying eyes. I'm a shyboy/
Whats to be shy about? Cud it be something to do with age?

August 15th, 2007, 19:30
I have a double garage door that would be smaller than your rear entrance, get off the grass ya old fart, who the hell would want to be seen in any foyer with you in tow....wake up and smell the KY darling!

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 15th, 2007, 22:40
would you really want to be seen entering a hotel with me ??

August 15th, 2007, 23:59

Meaning an "entrance" that no one else can use except yourself. Yeahhhhhhhhh we all like that!!!

August 16th, 2007, 00:41
Buaseng you really are an old senile guy. Get your mind out of the gutter. You really seem to be occupied with this underage thing. Could it be that you are trying to divert attention from yourself? Not everyone likes to flaunt the dates in front of others.

August 16th, 2007, 03:21
… means almost no security.

And this in Sunee.

Think twice and run as fast as you can ..

August 16th, 2007, 17:56
Buaseng you really are an old senile guy. Get your mind out of the gutter. You really seem to be occupied with this underage thing. Could it be that you are trying to divert attention from yourself? Not everyone likes to flaunt the dates in front of others.
Where the hell did I make any mention of under age in that post?

Is that your guilty conscience tripping you up and why you do not like to flaunt your dates in front of others?

Methinks you protest too much !

Wesley
August 16th, 2007, 18:15
While there I viewed one famous guy from the movies always entering the Ambiance though the special door to the Penthouse. What was amazing was that no one ever mentioned it to me since I had my name in the pot for it a long time and was barely able to get a room much less the Penthouse. What I liked about the Ambiance was, if I fucked up they were always watching my back for me and denied entrance for some guys whose ID was screwed with. Asians are really hard to tell age unless you are one I think. My guy is 27 and looks 20. Amazing to me how they manage that miracle while us white guys foam at the mouth trying to get our hair just right they seem to pull it twist it a bit and are ready to go pronto. Body conscious they are and the reason they grow old so gracefully. I am still working on the graceful part.

Wesley