PDA

View Full Version : What's your take on the charming Khun wx40afp now?

Smiles
August 15th, 2007, 03:26
After 5 or 7 years now of trolling every message board even remotely concerned with Thailand (though I do believe Sawatdee probably holds the honour of being called Home Turf, and is in fact by now his opening page on his Browser), wx40afp seems to have garnered a certain crazed 'respectability' on the Board. And by 'respectability' I refer perhaps to the likes of a football club mascot (as in: the team goat or donkey) . . . or the mentally challenged younger brother whom the family chuckles about at late night cocktail parties ( " ... isn't WD-40 so cute. I'm glad we didn't abort him, after all ... " ) when he does something incredibly retarded.

So now, after all these years ... after numerous bannings ... after half a dozen different handles ... after causing apoplexy amongst certain fragile members who go ballistic at the very mention of the word 'barebacking' ... well, how do you take the manchild now, in August of 2007?
Has your take on him mellowed, or have you retained your horror throughout at his very presence?

What's your take on the charming Khun wx40afp now?

Cheers ...

Bob
August 15th, 2007, 06:07
Difficult to answer this one as 2 or 3 apply in my view.

But, because it was an option, I went for the death penalty. Yes, a bit of overkill (hehe) so to speak; but, given Billy's bottom has 3 area codes, what the hell.....

August 15th, 2007, 07:14
The guy posts garbage that is usually just downright vile. Not funny at all.

On the few occasions I took him off "ignore" to see what he was saying I regretted it.

"Freedom of Speech" does NOT mean "obligation to listen".

August 15th, 2007, 07:27
The guy posts garbage that is usually just downwrite vile. Not funny at all.

On the few occasions I took him off "ignore" to see what he was saying I regretted it.

"Freedom of Speech" does NOT mean "obligation to listen".

same same me and my bf

August 15th, 2007, 07:32
same same me and my bfAnd the fortunate thing about Thai pronunciation is that it's tonal, so the subtleties of making remarks laced with irony or sarcasm are usually lost on the Thais

August 15th, 2007, 07:40
Hi Guys,

He is one of those characters who posts, a bit like in a movie where the lead character is so rude or silly and out of order, you actually feel embarassed and go red in the face for them!

I must admit, I have howled at some of his posts, when somebody is attempting to make a serious point, to be greeted with his avator and followed by the comment, "Aw SHUT UP YA MAD CUNT"

I find him completely harmless, sometimes very funny and on occasion downright vile!

August 15th, 2007, 08:26
I say roll on, droll troll, roll on.

August 15th, 2007, 09:47
It seems most here could do without wx.... including me. But, we have made him a happy jerk by just mentioning his name in this thread. DAMN.

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 09:51
I feel he is a bit off kilter but, like Mr booze I am not sure what kind of drugs he is on from the doctor and how much of the street stuff he buys. In either instance, quite often he comes across with a point in some weird way. I do read his post if not to long and when It seems he is actually trying to be serious. I found my self reading all of his stuff yesterday although that was a one time event and I was totally bored with laundry and had nothing better to do while the machine was in spin cycle.

Wesley

Smiles
August 15th, 2007, 10:00
" ... when It seems he is actually trying to be serious ... "
Such an event is completely beyond the pale. It hasn't happened ... ever. And never will, being inconceivable.
The poll was not conjured up to evaluate any purported wx40afp-ian "seriousness", as that is, of itself, a complete contradiction in terms.
The poll was meant to address how the Membership 'feels' about a Troll in their midst. A Troll in a comfortable pew is what it looks like.

" ... look what you have done
It seems most here could do without wx.... including me. But, we have made him a happy jerk by just mentioning his name in this thread. DAMN ... "
Yes, feeding him! Something I've railed against for centuries. But I'm a beaten queer, on my knees ... where I should be.

Cheers ...

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 10:38
I have been on spin cycle for sometime now, I kind of enjoy it here. you are right I like to think occasionally he is actually trying to make a point. Spin cycle is not so bad after you get use to it

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 15th, 2007, 10:42
# I want to have his babies.

Honestly, you really wouldn't think any of these dreadful things about wx40afp if you met him in person..he's far worse.

I would also like to know what kind of drugs I'm on but I can assure you-they come from my doctor ( he gets them from the street)

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 10:54
I assume from your handle you are doing the Vodka marathon, actually, you can be quit enjoyable at times I wasn't clear the drugs were in reference to wx4oafp

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 15th, 2007, 11:45
but I avoid the vodka these days as I tend to channel my terrifying Russian grandmother and frighten the wits out of fellow diners.

But I can assure you..wx40afp doesn't do drugs..but by God he certainly should.

allieb
August 15th, 2007, 12:45
Leave him alone he is harmless. His posts are sometimes serious and often a load of rubbish but amusing rubbish. When there is nothing seriously interesting going on he entertains me.

I would like to tell everybody on this board that when I was shipped back to London sick, I was off this board for a while On my first log in there was a PM from him inquiring about my health.

I personally like to read every-bodies point of view. There are some on this board it seems to be the only connection with Thailand for 11 months of the year. There are some who are so self opinionated with their head up their own asshole and they get to serious about it. There are others who just take the piss and again others who think the forum should be run like a government style ministry of information.

Let everybody be themselves and do what gives them pleasure and if anyone pisses you off you can put them on ignore its that simple.

I even think that BG should be let back in, he offended me from time to time,I didn't have to read his insults. I had the choice too put him on ignore but I didn't

Wouldn't the world be a horrible place if we all had the same specifications.

August 15th, 2007, 13:46
He is so unhappy anywhere he goes and like any mad dog shouldbe put out of his misery.. Well at least take his passport away from him, why make other countries suffer ?

August 15th, 2007, 14:48
wondered how he survived where boygeenyus didn't.

jinks
August 15th, 2007, 19:13
wondered how he survived where boygeenyus didn't.

Because, said hopefully, there have been no personal attacks using real names or photos of persons in our community.

August 15th, 2007, 19:23
I must admit he sometimes amuses me with his perverted,strange views. I certainly wouldn't revoke his passport but I would recommend a website to show his movements (YUKKK).
Perhaps we judge him too harshly, he put a lot of thought and work into his avatar, has caused us endless moments of mirth, and the sloppy arsed old tart is still with us....he's done well!

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 20:06
The poll its self really left out no attitude, smiles did a good job of covering all the bases with this one. I am shocked at this point that 4 seem to love his posts and look at the board only to view his posts makes me think there may be more than one of him around in other personalities with a simply LMTU way of changing the style of writing. I have over the years watched several personalities evolve out of one person who often became several different characters to present his varying points of view of a subject. Only Spike and Jinks know for sure.

Wes

jinks
August 15th, 2007, 20:06
he put a lot of thought and work into his avatar

OH NO he didn't...... I gave it to him is seemed quite right :clown:

P.S. Several others on here and other boards have avatars that I created/amended.
If you would like one, PM contact.

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 20:09
he put a lot of thought and work into his avatar

OH NO he didn't...... I gave it to him is seemed quite right :clown:

P.S. Several others on here and other boards have avatars that I created/amended.
If you would like one, PM contact.

True he has done all mine for years now and a damn good job of it too I might add.

Wesley

thrillbill
August 15th, 2007, 20:30
--Its so simple, just skip over his posts when going through the forum. I do read his comments and (at times) find them amusing but I hope he REALLY isn't as rude, crude,and stupid as he comes across... I'd hate to be having a drink next to him and hear his self-centered, vulgar comments. I probably would drag his fat ass on Beach Road at 3am and let the Ladyboys take care of him.

August 16th, 2007, 04:11
I met Billy for the first time this month when i was in Jomtien and i have to say a nicer guy you couldn't wish to meet. I find his posts amusing and his reviews of places pretty spot on. I'm not a long term member of this forum so not too sure why everyone is wound up by him.

dab69
August 16th, 2007, 06:03
The poll its self really left out no attitude, smiles did a good job of covering all the bases with this one. I am shocked at this point that 4 seem to love his posts and look at the board only to view his posts makes me think there may be more than one of him around in other personalities with a simply LMTU way of changing the style of writing. I have over the years watched several personalities evolve out of one person who often became several different characters to present his varying points of view of a subject. Only Spike and Jinks know for sure.

Wes

I am sure he has at least 4 multiple personalities.
Just read one of his posts and see who agrees with him.
All written form a sililar point of view- midget.

Dodger
August 16th, 2007, 06:29
I learned a long time ago that self-drawn conclusions about a person you don't know, or have never met, are usually skewed at best.

I met Billy during my last holiday and found him to be a likable guy. First at the Enchanted Hut, where we were both shuffled up to the front of the stage to dance with the boys during one of Monty's promotional splashes, and once again on Soi VC during the Songkran festivities. On both occasions, we were partying our asses off with a beer in one hand and a boy in the other.

After reading Hedda's posts for years, nothing seems to bother me any more.

Mai pen rai

August 16th, 2007, 07:09
Billy is one of the nicest kindest people I know. He's very good with cats, he helps old people cross the road and he loves children. When you meet him he is great fun to be with and he is very very smart. When he finished high school he was 21, so he spent a lot of time there and learnt lots of things. He can be a bit stubborn, particularly if you try to tell him not to wear his jailers boots in bed, or that making those funny noises in the closet with Ted from upstairs upsets the buggies. Sometimes they won't eat for weeks! But all in all he's his mummy's little boy and he does like his bird spotting tours to Thailand. it's quite a hobby you know!

August 16th, 2007, 08:01
Leave him alone he is harmless. His posts are sometimes serious and often a load of rubbish but amusing rubbish. When there is nothing seriously interesting going on he entertains me.

I would like to tell everybody on this board that when I was shipped back to London sick, I was off this board for a while On my first log in there was a PM from him inquiring about my health.

I personally like to read every-bodies point of view. There are some on this board it seems to be the only connection with Thailand for 11 months of the year. There are some who are so self opinionated with their head up their own asshole and they get to serious about it. There are others who just take the piss and again others who think the forum should be run like a government style ministry of information.

Let everybody be themselves and do what gives them pleasure and if anyone pisses you off you can put them on ignore its that simple.

I even think that BG should be let back in, he offended me from time to time,I didn't have to read his insults. I had the choice too put him on ignore but I didn't

Wouldn't the world be a horrible place if we all had the same specifications.

I fully agree Allieb.
BG has been banned? I can't believe, what kind of insanity is that? Who else has gone missing? I'm shocked. Picking on the most defenceless posters on the forum, its a cowardly thing to do.

August 16th, 2007, 08:19
I didn't get to vote. But I would have voted on my IGNOE list already, along with two others. I once thought he was a gentleman I could meet in Pattaya someday and perhaps mix a drink over a business discussion. But he turned out to be a pig, a PIG. Oh, I'm still going to come to Bangkok, at least, as soon as things here are finally settled.

Wesley
August 16th, 2007, 12:04
After reading Hedda's posts for years, nothing seems to bother me any more.

Mai pen rai[/quote]

I can certainly agree with that I dropped completely off the board for almost two years to get a vacation from Hedda, had I known she was gone I would have Been back posting a long time ago. BG at his worst, was no match for the quill of Hedda if she was upset or did not like you. Either was certain bullying of your character and kill your willingness to post. I felt like if I could not post with out an attack, then I would be better served to not keep up with the forum at all.I feel like there are many valuable people out there who may be afraid to post in fear that there will be some personal attack on their writing skills or lack of ability to write as well or express yourself as openly and with out regard for personal feelings as she did.

When I log in it is nice to see a string of people looking the board over, many of whom I have never seen post and probably for the same reasons that I quit posting.

Wesley

Wesley

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 16th, 2007, 12:43
the handful of people I know who have met the seemingly insane wx40afp describe him as a thoroughly nice chap..(even Mr Botting). I find this disappointing as a friend has promised an introduction which means I'd have to buy him a drink. Most Aussies like to get drunk don't they ?

Aunty
August 16th, 2007, 12:46
the handful of people I know who have met the seemingly insane wx40afp describe him as a thoroughly nice chap..(even Mr Botting). I find this disappointing as a friend has promised an introduction which means I'd have to buy him a drink. Most Aussies like to get drunk don't they ?

Indeed they do. And they also have the unfortunate habit of dropping their pants and undies the moment you smile at them and say hello.

Wesley
August 17th, 2007, 00:14
I need to learn more about these Aussies, best friend in Pattaya is one.
I found him charming and fun and a bit loving.
If all Aussies are like him then I want to know more. so, maybe we need a poll on Aussies to see how they are liked. we already know no one likes Americans so lets find some one We ... I don't know much about. I have a good friend on Messenger that is an Aussie. We chat often and cam2cam,I think he is s a dahling as Miss Sanitree would say.

Wes

August 17th, 2007, 02:38
I need to learn more about these Aussies, best friend in Pattaya is one.
I found him charming and fun and a bit loving.
If all Aussies are like him then I want to know more. so, maybe we need a poll on Aussies to see how they are liked. we already know no one likes Americans so lets find some one We ... I don't know much about. I have a good friend on Messenger that is an Aussie. We chat often and cam2cam,I think he is s a dahling as Miss Sanitree would say.

Wes
I suppose there is some truth to that, but I find it funny considering that wanting to be liked (rather than respected) is a classic character trait of American people. I guess we aren't doing a good job. Sorry!

August 17th, 2007, 04:47
Why do you want to be liked? Do you care? I dont.
I didn't say I did. I said Americans did. It is a well known stereotypical character trait of Americans similar to the stereotype that Canadians are polite. So its just funny that we aren't liked.

August 17th, 2007, 07:20
Why do you want to be liked? Do you care? I dont.
I didn't say I did. I said Americans did. It is a well known stereotypical character trait of Americans similar to the stereotype that Canadians are polite. So its just funny that we aren't liked.

Hi,

I like a lot of Americans, I think some try a little too hard!

Canadians, I get on very well with and find them a little less forward in their opinions.

I love Kiwis. Aussies are good.

I have some good French friends, but it took a while!!

I wish all germans were like Madam Butterfly at the Don Plaza Hotel [ Erich]

Italains, met a few OK,Spanish, nice if you speak their language. Greeks, great in their own country and very hospitable, bit similar to Germans.

Always loved the Dutch,Hate the English if there not from Yorkshire!!!! [ only joking boys]

dab69
August 17th, 2007, 11:57
perhaps we have gotten a bad
stereotype of Australians from his posts

and the drunken str8 Australians
yelling at our boyfriends from
their motorbikes

Aunty
August 17th, 2007, 13:10
perhaps we have gotten a bad
stereotype of Australians from his posts

and the drunken str8 Australians
yelling at our boyfriends from
their motorbikes

That's an easy one to fix. Yell back.

Aunty
August 17th, 2007, 13:14
Hi,

I like a lot of Americans, I think some try a little too hard!

Canadians, I get on very well with and find them a little less forward in their opinions.

I love Kiwis. Aussies are good.

I have some good French friends, but it took a while!!

I wish all germans were like Madam Butterfly at the Don Plaza Hotel [ Erich]

Italains, met a few OK,Spanish, nice if you speak their language. Greeks, great in their own country and very hospitable, bit similar to Germans.

Always loved the Dutch,Hate the English if there not from Yorkshire!!!! [ only joking boys]

This may come as a shock to you kevin, (and some of you other poms) but as a women who's basically shagged her way through every nationality on the planet, I can with authority say the English are actually quite a good fuck! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

lonelywombat
August 17th, 2007, 13:31
I assume when the poll is closed, the list of voters in each category will be posted as I have seen in other forums.

What fun that will be. Hurry up smiles and close this before we are flooded with new members.

elephantspike
August 17th, 2007, 13:50
Wow. You still think Smiles is in charge here.

:rolling:

OK, sure, LW. Nixon is also still running the USA. The Beatles are the latest thing, too.

:hippy2:

Peace, baby.

Smiles
August 17th, 2007, 13:50
" ... Hurry up smiles and close this before we are flooded with new members ... "
The Wombat can't seem to ever get it right. Read my lips: I-am-not-a-Mod, so I cannot close threads (or polls).
How long have you been haunting this Board anyway?

Cheers ...

Thanks for coming to my defense Khun Elephantspike . . . even though you fired my sorry ass outta here some years ago. Actually, I cannot do anything ... besides bellowing like a stuffed pig about moved threads, deleted topics, banned members etc etc etc. Same old, same old.
Lucky I'm not a Troll.

Wesley
August 17th, 2007, 14:01
[quote=
Lucky I'm not a Troll.

And you want us to believe your not... just joking but if I needed a troll for any reason. You would be my first pick

:cheers:

August 17th, 2007, 14:13
Wow. You still think Smiles is in charge here.

:rolling:

OK, sure, LW. Nixon is also still running the USA. The Beatles are the latest thing, too.

:hippy2:

Peace, baby.

I actually, with sincerity, never knew Smiles was!

Never mind, its not like you were fired as Captain of the USS Ronald Reagan or NASA or something,is it?

Wesley
August 17th, 2007, 14:20
I actually, with sincerity, never knew Smiles was!

Never mind, its not like you were fired as Captain of the USS Ronald Reagan or NASA or something,is it?

God that was a good one, its like getting fired as a waiter... just go next door.

Wesley

elephantspike
August 17th, 2007, 14:48
Lucky I'm not a Troll.

And you want us to believe your not... just joking but if I needed a troll for any reason. You would be my first pick

There's an idea. I'd make a great troll, if I applied myself. I wonder if there is any money in it?

elephantspike
August 17th, 2007, 15:25
I can email you a list of his many email addresses.

August 17th, 2007, 21:12
I always knew BOYGEENYUS was really KQUILL,was i right ?
Well im sure BOYGEENYUS will be back soon for those missing him.I heard he has taken a holiday and definetely will be back velly velly soon.

And if im right i hear DAME SANITREE is also on the way back!

You are so astute.

Not only are you a Mathematician, An expert on Thai culture, A charter member of the "Speak English as it is Society" An employee for Tesco on price check, but also a gifted Clairvoyant!!

We can't fool you can we Billy??? You're a diamond.

Wesley
August 17th, 2007, 22:49
you can say what ever you want on this one and she stays right at the top so, where shall we wander to in the next post.

Wes

dab69
August 17th, 2007, 22:51
How many TROLLS are left on this board?

How many OTHER trolls?

Wesley
August 17th, 2007, 22:57
It has gone on forever and For a while there has been no talk of moving it anywhere, smiles is as happy as a bee in a honey comb.

Wesley