PDA

View Full Version : Worst bar in pattaya-BAMBOO Jomtien beach

August 15th, 2007, 02:13
"Mai pen Rai" just let it go.

August 15th, 2007, 02:16
wx40afp, thank you for the warning.
but that said, it seems you are collecting bad experiences, is it like the flies around a dog shit? that from chiang mai to pattaya. has is something to do with your attitude, just call it carma,? are you looking a little bit to much into the bottle? i don't write this to offend you, but if i look at people writing about bad experiences from the members on this board, i am sure you are the one to be number 1, why? maybe you are just a drama queen? he he :cheers:

August 15th, 2007, 02:20

oh yeah i forgot :compress:

Aunty
August 15th, 2007, 02:45
Good on ya mate for sticking up for the underdogs!

August 15th, 2007, 03:01
"WELL HANSI FUCKIN PANSI,I WILL ASSIST ANYONE WHO I FEEL IS BEING ATTACKED EITHER PHYSICALLY OR VERBALLY AS I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST WHEN I SAW A FARANG BEING ASSAULTED IN SUNEE PLAZA AND I WILL STEP IN AS IM SURE YOU WOULD IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WHO MAY HAVE DEMENTIA BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF"

off course I will, my father had dementia before he died in a very painfull way, but why are you always so fucking shounting when you are WRITING :blackeye:

dab69
August 15th, 2007, 04:01
savior complex, what an interesting malady to
add to the ever growing list...

August 15th, 2007, 05:08
I think you are right to complain billy. B1300 is far too much to pay for offing an elderly farang.

August 15th, 2007, 07:06
Billy for fuks sake arent you supposed to be having a holiday in Pattaya? How do you find time to write all this crap?
If you spent more time in your pit, with that ugly mamasan from Wild West Boys, we would all be able to get on with our lives. Mind you, even whores have to be selective sometimes.
If you just went to Macdonalds every day we wouldnt have to read all that diatribe about some cheap breakfast..
If you didnt drink so much we wouldnt have to spend ages trying to decifer the shite you write..
Get back to Oz and we can all get some relief from all this shite unless, of course, you get a sober flash back and pen some more of your nonsence.
Look pal take some advice from me and next time have a quiet holiday on some island in the middle of the Pacific or preferably the middle of the Antartic and upset the breeders or Penguins for a change.
Mind you I wouldnt miss your daily piece for the world.
G

August 15th, 2007, 07:49
Oops, I think I ought to re-phrase that last sentence....
G

August 15th, 2007, 08:06
wx40afp wrote :

BAMBOO BAR tHIS BAR IS SITUATED IN jomtien just near the POLICE BOX.Small bar,is a favourite of mine
this bar has some great guys available.Happy hour drinks from 50 baht,great selection of guys mostly gay/man types.Will give 8 out of 10 to this bar.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... a90474c741 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/bar-updates-reviews-for-you-t12404.html?sid=f0cc35e7de5907d0789501a90474c741)

wx40afp wrote :

Worst bar in pattaya-BAMBOO Jomtien beach
wILL FOLLOW WITH A UPDATE ABOUT THE WORST BAR IN PATTAYA JOMTIEN BEING BAMBOO,

I love to hear about the worst farang they had in bamboo ! :clown:

August 15th, 2007, 09:47
DELETED

August 15th, 2007, 12:30
Bamboo bar is owned by a miserable looking farang. You often see him sitting at one of the front tables along with an older Thai guy in his mid 30's I would guess.

No way John,

The Thai guy is in his fifties!

The European is Icelandic and drinks large amounts in the late morning, I don't find him miserable at all, just a big drinker.

August 15th, 2007, 12:57
Poor fucker (the owner) is probably anaesthetising himself before noon each day to make those annoying, limp-wristed locusts who work there less irritating. We once tried to have a drink there and gave up half way after being harrassed and having our personal space invaded.

August 15th, 2007, 13:39
OK! Every owner is out to cheat Billy. Is it possible Billy drinks too much and becomes so obnoxiuos that the owners just want him out of their bar? Every bar he goes into with the exception of Monty's, he has some kind of problem with. Why does he keep comming back to thailand? The bars and the boys would be much happier without his business. Duc's use to be his favorite bar but he has unwelcomed himself there as well. He starts out being a mild mannered aussie but give him a couple drinks he he becomes this raving madman where everyone is out to get him.

August 15th, 2007, 13:42
I think you have to be pissed already to even walk into the Bamboo Bar.
I get very creepy vibes every time I pass it. I never go in because I am rarely pissed and near that place at the same time.

As far as calling it the worse bar, I can't say. There are so many bad bars, how could you begin to choose that title?

August 15th, 2007, 13:55
Bamboo bar is owned by a miserable looking farang. You often see him sitting at one of the front tables along with an older Thai guy in his mid 30's I would guess.

No way John,

The Thai guy is in his fifties!

The European is Icelandic and drinks large amounts in the late morning, I don't find him miserable at all, just a big drinker.

I known Khun Bamboo, the owner and his Icelandic friend since many years. Yes, Bamboo is around 50 by now. They keep the bar in good order. This is the vital part of there excellence susses.

The bar is busy and with plenty of(f) staff around, and misunderstandings occur as they do everywhere. But Bamboo always takes care about his customers. He is the first one sorting out any immediate problems.

But reading this is looks like somewhere is bullying. Bullying rarely works but never in Asia, especially not in Thailand.

If there is a good bar around, it is the good old Bamboo Bar at Jomtien, near Police sub-station

August 15th, 2007, 14:02
Try it yourself if you like.
I always peek in but have yet to see a boy there attractive enough to stop me in my tracks.

August 15th, 2007, 18:51
I'll add my two-penneth ! Been in Bamboo twice late afternoon on the way back from the beach. Found the place seedy, dirty and distinctly down-market. The drinks are expensive for a bar of that type.

The most annoying thing is the pressure put on customers to buy drinks for the boys (not just one, but all those who are sitting round and not already with other customers!! They tried hard but it didn't work!).

They did try to get me to off a boy I took a fancy to. They wanted me to pay the 'off' and 'tip' combined to the bar - absolutely no way I would agree to that! They were very insistent and in the end I left without offing the boy!!

That was on my second visit and have not been back since. From speaking to others my experience seems to be quite typical.

August 15th, 2007, 20:47
Yes SNOWKAT,unfortanetely i did pay the off fee and tip,but the boy i wanted suddenly wasnt available.
I don't know of any other bar where they demand the 'tip' up front when paying the 'off' - even when you are using a room upstairs over the bar. To my mind the 'tip' is between me and the boy concerned (the minimum decided upon with the boy before the 'action' and a little extra added if performance has been more than satisfactory :geek: ). The bar should have no say in it. That's why I refused. With your well publicized attachment to your money I'm Very surprised you paid up front!!!!!!!!

August 15th, 2007, 21:23

JB wrote ;

an older Thai guy in his mid 30's I would guess.

Snowkat wrote :

- even when you are using a room upstairs over the bar.

There no rooms you can use upstairs !

The drinks are expensive for a bar of that type.

All drinks are 60 bath !!!

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/51955524546c30bf80754c.jpg

My friend from Chiang Mai and real owner BAMBOO BAR !

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers . :cheers:

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 21:34

just where did "billy come from" is that his real name?

jinks
August 15th, 2007, 21:40

Wes, its a VERY LONG story. you missed it while you were away.

BBB bad boy billy from Sydney had several handles.

His latest, wx40 has (for the moment at least) been allowed to remain.

August 15th, 2007, 21:51
I don't know of any other bar where they demand the 'tip' up front when paying the 'off'It's quite common in some of the more far-flung places - Hat Yai, for example

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 22:03

Wes, its a VERY LONG story.

I started to call him billy but in another thread but was afraid it was his real name so I didn't

Thanks for letting me in on the details. I guess I was away for almost two years ,but I was in love and thought I didn't need Thailand any more now I just want to get away and go back to just be there. I often stop in Bkk, on my trips but its usually only for a few days so I never get down to Pattaya. The best time I ever had in my life was two weeks I spent in Key West at a gay resort and in Pattaya, Pattaya by far was a better experience. But Key West was a good time too. I might drive down while I am home and visit the Keys again I have a car and a short trip for me, only about 13 hours I think.

August 16th, 2007, 00:53
I guess everyone knows I am not a billy fan. His frist posts consisted of bragging about his barebacking the boys and his insistance that they comply with these wishes. The next unworthy post I remember is going to his then bf's hometown and getting drunk and treating him badly in front of his family. Getting to the point where he slapped the boy in front of everbody. The bf lost face in front of his parents and friends. From these post he has raved about how poorly the thais treat him and how he treats them like scum. Everyonce in a while tho he does comeup with a decent post but not often. Too many post to remember but the barebacking and the disrespect for the boys put him in a pen all by himself.

August 16th, 2007, 01:51
I get very creepy vibes every time I pass it. I never go in because I am rarely pissed and near that place at the same time.

As far as calling it the worse bar, I can't say. There are so many bad bars, how could you begin to choose that title?

Raksiam,

And an unfair title it is when you have filthy,smelly,dirty places like Butts, Holiday and others in Sunnee Plaza, and other sois offering NOTHING,except vagabonds,thieves,underage etc.

It may not be a lot of peoples taste, Its a long time since I have been there, but the bosses do try a bit and it was fairly pleasant and clean when I went, although it was daytime, nothing special but I can think of many worse places to avoid.

I have seen it busy with people leaving the beach areas late afternoon!

August 16th, 2007, 03:16

Raksiam,

And an unfair title it is when you have filthy,smelly,dirty places like Butts, Holiday and others in Sunnee Plaza, and other sois offering NOTHING,except vagabonds,thieves,underage etc.

It may not be a lot of peoples taste, Its a long time since I have been there, but the bosses do try a bit and it was fairly pleasant and clean when I went, although it was daytime, nothing special but I can think of many worse places to avoid.

I have seen it busy with people leaving the beach areas late afternoon!

Yes Kevin, You’re right. Bamboo has always between 25 and 40 boys working for him. And the bar is not big but he attracts his fair share of customers. If you around 19 hrs or so the first load has gone already but the place shows that it has been frequented by many people. They usually make the place up again but there are limits.

Usually the bar is doing very well. And there is a reason for it.

But I must admit, as soon as the cat is out of the house, mice’s are taking over. If Bamboo is having is good day, by 21 hrs or so he is fairly mau magh mah and needs his bed.

His Icelandic friend is always trying to keep on until 15 hrs – or to his 10th Heineken and needs soon after to be moved home. Sometimes his clock is running very fast …

I know both of them but Khun Bamboo even before he started the bar. And we always can talk about many topics and he still has one eye on his business.

I never heard of any trouble there and he would for sure change his colour if he would be ware that some of his staff would cheat on customers.

But Khun Bamboo also no fool. He can judge people fairly well. And from his Icelandic friend he knows all about trolls..

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 16th, 2007, 12:47
A BAR IN THAILAND RIPPING YOU OFF..OUTRAGEOUS !

Wesley
August 16th, 2007, 13:01
A BAR IN THAILAND RIPPING YOU OFF..OUTRAGEOUS !

Yes Mr booze It is indeed amazing that could happen in such a wonderfully Buddhist country who loves peace and shares their wonderful smile with almost anyone

Wesley
August 16th, 2007, 16:32
[[i][u]quote="wx40afp"]BAZIEL,Without trying to prolong this thread ,as it is getting a bit boring,

.[/quote] after reading your extremely long posts the other day, it behooves me to think any thread to be boring. I watched as you wandered aimlessly through each bar and the comments on I think all of them at least once since I have been looking at your writings. What I cannot figure out is where you get all the time to edit all this stuff and if you use a spell check at all. The small i's are a dead give away that its not done in word or you would never finish a post, spell check would never allow you to take your finger off the ignore button.

Wesley
August 16th, 2007, 20:09
I am a bit of a masochist, fall in the mud and cry sort of guy. I tend to do okay until I think of all the fun I am missing there in Thailand. I am seriously looking at moving some of my work there just so I have a better reason to stop in occasionally.

I think I fall in the poll as the guy who reads your posts but hates to admit it.

I also think you are much more savvy than you let on, old man!

Wesley
August 16th, 2007, 20:13
Really WESLEY,well stop putting yourself thru the punishment son,put me on bloody ignore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But you dont do you WESLEY,you will keep reading my posts because you like to punish yourself then start complaining.

Its okay I leave Monday for USA I will be 24 hours in air two days in London and two days sleeping off the trip. So you guys will get a long awaited break from me really soon.

Wesley

atri1666
August 16th, 2007, 23:02
In 2006 Bamboo Bar has had room upstairs and i used it one time with 2boys for fun in the afternoon. May be no more exist?

Wesley
August 16th, 2007, 23:45
Well i love ya WESLEY.And i dont have soft spots for too many let me tell ya.

Why thank you your fried ship is appreciated. Billy, now we are on first name basis. you are a friend. I will treat you that way.

Your friend,

Wes

August 17th, 2007, 07:28
Well i love ya WESLEY.And i dont have soft spots for too many let me tell ya.

Why thank you your fried ship is appreciated. Billy, now we are on first name basis. you are a friend. I will treat you that way.

Your friend,

Wes

Wesley wrote :

I am a bit of a masochist,

Oi oi oi, be carefully Billy ! :clown:

August 17th, 2007, 07:59
I guess everyone knows I am not a billy fan. His frist posts consisted of bragging about his barebacking the boys and his insistance that they comply with these wishes. The next unworthy post I remember is going to his then bf's hometown and getting drunk and treating him badly in front of his family. Getting to the point where he slapped the boy in front of everbody. The bf lost face in front of his parents and friends. From these post he has raved about how poorly the thais treat him and how he treats them like scum. Everyonce in a while tho he does comeup with a decent post but not often. Too many post to remember but the barebacking and the disrespect for the boys put him in a pen all by himself.

Yeah, I remember that stuff too. And the more people got riled up by his posts the more disgusting they got.
I also seem to remember many moons ago there was some question as to his ever having been to Thailand. Some thought he was just making it all up by looking at bunches of gay Thai related sites. He got caught when he tried to pretend it was only 2 hours flight from Sydney to Bangkok and he "proved" it by showing the air schedual. The silly f&%k forgot about the time difference!
There's a very nasty individual hiding behind the mask of the "nice guy" that people meet.

I'd much rather take my chances on a dinner date with LMTU than with this guy.

August 17th, 2007, 18:57
One can only judge a person by what he writes and how he conducts himself. In this case Billy has shown everybody what he truly is but he does seem to be two-faced as he can put on a good show when out with somene.

August 17th, 2007, 19:25
Bamboo Bar is a tired bar in Jomtien packed to the hilt with jaded moneybys way past their use by date. BBB that was you in Pakboongloyfa on 2nd Rd 04.08.07 with a very young looking female wasnt it?

You "aussie Dick" T-Shirt gave you away - howver I was perplexed that you were not eating and only drinking a soda. Love you Honey.

PS: I never saw you lounging in a deck chair at Jomtien at 04.00HRS giving blow jobs to all and sundry this time. Wots going on?