PDA

View Full Version : REliable CAR hire In Pattaya

February 13th, 2006, 01:45
anyone know what could be regarded a reasonable daily rate for car hire,-including full cover insurance ,[say 2000 litre engined]

do the car rental agencies in pattaya-provide -breakdown services anywhere in the country , say if i drove from pattaya to chaing may , similar to that which a company such as Budget Hire would provide and honour.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE _AND YOUR ENEMIES EVEN CLOSER

February 13th, 2006, 01:58
I have used Budget in Pattaya three times now for trips to Buriram and back to Pattaya. Never had a problem with the reservation, the delivery, the car, or the return.

The Budget folks have always delivered the car to me on time at the hotel. On one occasion, when I was delayed returning to Pattaya (heavy traffic), the office manager waited past closing until I returned and saved me an extra day's charge.

February 13th, 2006, 09:44
DELETED

February 13th, 2006, 14:14
john ----------you know me reasonably well ,

you must understand this is only a forum for exchange of opinions , i have sat on the side lines for many years now , and decided it was time to air my views publicly, as i have listened too, and watched the two faced hypocrisy in the pattayan Gay community for far too long and kept mummmm ,

in no way do i hold grudge's because some one speaks their mind to me -of course i would consider you for car hire-and also recommend you ,
you are one of the few business men that holds my respect ,[ having said that !I do not regards many of those little Bar owners as being legitimate businessmen ,

#I've listened to one in particular that I have a great dislike for [The one who does all the talking whom I keep close to me]--he has been in receipt of social benefit payments from the Australian government since the Day he left Aussie shores and long before ,

yet he mouths off as though he is some self made decent person man ---------Truth is WE the honest tax payers are keeping him in Pattaya ,

in the eyes of the Australian Law he is a Criminal ,And should be exposed -

hes got every body spoofed , in this life as we sow -so we shall reap,

NO JOHN GUYS LIKE YOU ARE NOT IN THAT CATEGORY , you keep up your good work

elephantspike
February 13th, 2006, 14:29
john ----------you know me reasonably well ,

you must understand this is only a forum for exchange of opinions , i have sat on the side lines for many years now , and decided it was time to air my views publicly, as i have listened too, and watched the two faced hypocrisy in the pattayan Gay community for far too long and kept mummmm ,

in no way do i hold grudge's because some one speaks their mind to me -of course i would consider you for car hire-and also recommend you ,
you are one of the few business men that holds my respect ,[ having said that !I do not regards many of those little Bar owners as being legitimate businessmen ,

#I've listened to

Wow! What original punctuation! You have most creatively made use of some of the punctiuation symbols that would have totally screwed-up a message board back in the 1980s. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Is there a Yuk-Yuk award in that category?

Thank you SSS! :compress:

Advanced security is in effect. Nice try, though. :cat:

Also, you seem like you have some kind of personal grudge against some specific individual. This is not the place to persue it. Please see the Posting Guidelines section on defamation. Consider yourself warned.

February 13th, 2006, 15:08
but I have hired a car from him and was delighted with the service.

February 14th, 2006, 10:24
DELETED

Smiles
February 14th, 2006, 10:34
john ----------you know me reasonably well , you must understand this is only a forum for exchange of opinions , i have sat on the side lines for many years now , and decided it was time to air my views publicly, as i have listened too, and watched the two faced hypocrisy in the pattayan Gay community for far too long and kept mummmm ,
#I've listened to one in particular that I have a great dislike for [The one who does all the talking whom I keep close to me]--he has been in receipt of social benefit payments from the Australian government since the Day he left Aussie shores and long before ,
yet he mouths off as though he is some self made decent person man ---------Truth is WE the honest tax payers are keeping him in Pattaya ,
in the eyes of the Australian Law he is a Criminal ,And should be exposed -
hes got every body spoofed , in this life as we sow -so we shall reap,
NO JOHN GUYS LIKE YOU ARE NOT IN THAT CATEGORY , you keep up your good work
Whoaaaa baby! Wierd.
You should try composing messages before 14 Tequila Sunrises, not after.
Great stuff from a new member with 15 posts uunder his belt. Have you tried The Bog? You'd feel quite at home, I'm sure.

Cheers ...

February 14th, 2006, 10:39
DELETED

February 14th, 2006, 10:41
I must say Johnny was very nice to me when I met him.

Are you Australian SING?

Boxer
February 14th, 2006, 10:49
Back to subject.
Western Car Rentals good service and price used a few times. All 1000 baht a day or under depends on what you have.
Chalee Car Rent fine also on third Road near Xzyte (not on car parks.)
Ex Pat Car Rental on Thrapaya Road also good.

February 14th, 2006, 12:56
unlike poor Edith.

So it must have been your ex b/f who was most charming..obviously schooled perfectly.

And he performed an excellent service for me ( no not that Edith ) I parked on a no-parking spot and the car was removed by the police who contacted him..who collected and paid the fine and contacted me by cell phone and delivered it back to me..I call that service ! :bounce:

February 14th, 2006, 13:07
Pearl dear, why do you rent from Botting? You still have the car you bought brand new for your retirement.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Silom/ford-t.jpg

February 14th, 2006, 14:43
that was the car I hired from John Botting. Top of the range too.
Well it was in my day. :geek:

February 14th, 2006, 15:45
in answer to Mr Sydney -the answer is yes --------Perth ? actually i was reading your double standards, where as you attempted to dress me down re -certain material that I wrote and you paid particular attention to the fact that in your words I swore [Dog Shit } being the offending word, yet when i posted a new post re-GOLF in pattaya ---you ended your entry after you had lorded your self as you do in every single posting you add, FFF----------EM ,

, " Elephant Spike" I read , And understand you Comment's . However contrary to your observation's, I have NO personal grudge against any particular one person , my comments are deemed by me to be reasonable and just, based on what i have seen happening and around in pattaya [Not just gay bars!!!!!!!!-, however does it justify sarcasm on the way my grammar is put together ? I agree that most folk who use theses forums are not of the old school as it were ,

Thank you for your silly remarks the man who referred to the BOG [I assume that's the Toilet} ,do you ever have anything worth while to contribute to conversation's , rather than being a piss taker ,or adding up how many times i have posted or commented on the board in what ever period of time referred to ,

, forums are supposed to be places for open discussion , not places where one letter writer condemns the spelling or grammar of another, or name calls , i have a lot to offer this site ,i have views -like them or not ,but does it take much to be civil ,

February 14th, 2006, 18:24
John, does this mean the delightful Saiya is now ex? So sorry to read that as he is an excellent ambassador for Western Car Rentals and I hope that your split was amicable and that he still running the show for you.

Monty-old
February 14th, 2006, 22:21
Mr T.H . IS Back.
DON'T let him get to any of you.
Let him have his say ,,, then maybe IF we all IGNORE him he will go away.

February 15th, 2006, 02:58
MY my ,we are nasty today MONTY.Who is MR T.H?
I dont ignore anyone,they end up ignoring me !

February 15th, 2006, 08:10
DELETED