PDA

View Full Version : An add for Twoguys Guest house

August 14th, 2007, 09:41
Out with the old and in with the new.
The former (Montys B&B) has had a name change. It is now called
Twoguys Guest House.
www.twoguysguesthouse.com (http://www.twoguysguesthouse.com)
Phone 038-713-652
497/504 Soi Yensabi
Also gone is that insult to the Thai people.
(LOOM TO LET)
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb286/brief26/tn_CopyofIMG_0017.jpg

There have also been a few staff changes and so there is now hassle free staff to assist you wherever they can.
Breakfast menu is being added to all the time to give you more variety.
Espressos, lattes, cappuccinosтАЩ etc are also now available.
Drinks, breakfast and snacks all day from 8.30 am to 7pm

Smiles
August 14th, 2007, 09:55
I like this statement on the amenities provided in each room. Includes a room safe that they don't seem to think is all that safe. :blackeye:

600 Bht including breakfast
Low season rates from 1st May to 31st October

Descriptions:

King size beds

Air- conditioning, Fan. Hot showers, en-suite and fridge.

Also provided are double lock safe for peace of mind, OR we can offer the main safe if you wish to secure passports etc.

A 60 channel remote TV is also in each room

Cheers ...

August 14th, 2007, 10:28
Smiles,

Funny you mention that!

This problem is and has been a lot more common than many readers will imagine.

There has been a lot of hassle with the room safes where the Hotel staff and/or certain members of unscrupulous management can open them via an electronic key often without necessity or permission of the renter!

Then there is the problem where you have a box in the reception area, only to find the night staff have cleaned you out!

There has been a number of these cases in Pattaya, where over observant staff have watched people placing large lumps of cash etc, only to relieve the person of these items later and be caught by the surveillance cameras!

It is very much a case of being very careful in this area of your personal security.

It was only a couple of months ago, my safe failed at the Grand in South Pattaya and although everything was in order, I was surprised by the ease and lack of checks, that a handyman was able to open it unsupervised!

Worth remembering!

August 14th, 2007, 14:34
... which hotels are you referring to? What about Cafe Royale, although not a problem in the past, does anyone have an electronic key for those? Also which other hotels have problems with safes, if you are know of course?

August 14th, 2007, 15:20
... What about Cafe Royale, although not a problem in the past, does anyone have an electronic key for those?
Don't know about now but in the time of Ian McKnight he assured me that only he and the two owners (Robbie and Ian Read) had the necessary means to access the electronic room safes.

Must say have never had or heard of any problem at LCR in this respect either before or after Ian McKnight's demise. However, that said, there is always a first time I suppose. Better safe (no pun intended) than sorry. When I stay I always place my valuables in a sealed envelope in the main hotel safe (only the Manager/owners have access) if I am going to be away on overnight short breaks/trips during my stay at LCR.

August 14th, 2007, 17:18
Dear Guys,

I actually mentioned the Grand in South Pattaya. I was quite surprised that no manager or senior reception staff were called and it was left purely to a handyman, who opened it by himself without any secondary key in two minutes.

However, Yes, LCR does have electronic safes. The opening device is kept under strict lock and key until the manager arrives in the morning if there is a problem, it must usually wait until the following morning, in an extreme emergency, the manager would attend on call out.

Any Hotel, as a rule, with four or six digit locks, if the safes are owned by the Hotel, they possess these devices.

No LCR did not and has not had any problems with the safes or customer problems in the past.

I, myself, had a problem previously with two members of massage staff who had managed to learn how to bypass special security locks on massage lockers, which I had fitted, in the former Body Club.

These were not cheap locks either and were supposedly of the type that could not be copied.

You only need to read the Pattaya Mail guys regularly or tune into Pattaya News channels to understand the problems I have referred to in the past at Hotels in Pattaya where Night staff have been involved with deposit boxes in reception areas.

If anyone is serious about the interior designers, you can send a pm and I will give you their contact number.

wx40afp, Do not understand the wardrobe comment.

August 14th, 2007, 17:33
... I was sure that was the case ... but wanted you to clarify it on here, as ... well ... its best that way I think. Similarly, if a place needs to be "shamed" for any reason.

August 14th, 2007, 17:35
You're in good company Kevin. Most of us haven't a clue what on earth the troll is talking about anytime he posts (even when he appears to be sober !!).

August 14th, 2007, 18:03
So SNOWKAT............I get the impression you wouldnt...............fuck me"?..............Give me a call.
Only in your dreams :geek:

August 14th, 2007, 18:08
So SNOWKAT............I get the impression you wouldnt...............fuck me if i asked"?
You wouldnt lick my ears or lick my nipples? You really dont like me do you SNOWKAT?
You really wouldnt get down on your knees and suck me off would you?
You want to lock me in the wardrobe dont you baby.We could go in there together,just me and you.
Imagine that SNOWKAT,me and you locked together in the wardrobe and me kissing your neck and slobbering all over it and you feeling my fat hairy gut,and my big spongy bum cheeks.does that turn you on?,it does doesnt it.
Im around son,im around.Give me a call.

Billy,

You had the sniff of a barman's apron again, by any chance???

August 14th, 2007, 20:24
You're in good company Kevin. Most of us haven't a clue what on earth the troll is talking about anytime he posts (even when he appears to be sober !!).Perhaps he was referring to the closet from which he cannot escape, but couldn't remember the word