PDA

View Full Version : Butt of the year 2007 Contest 17th September 2007

August 10th, 2007, 20:00
0n 17th September the Krazy Dragon will hold the Butt of the Year 2007 Contest. Entrance fee 200 Baht incl. 2 drinks.

Limited tickets! Tickets available from Monday the 13Th of August at Krazy Dragon cashier.

:diabloanifire: :thin:

Smiles
August 10th, 2007, 22:33
I hope hairy butts are banned from the competition. The last contest like this had the winner and runners up splayed all over the pages of this Board and most butt-lovers here were gob-smacked into next week to find the winner's ass covered in a black down ... and not just between the cheeks, all over! :bootyshake: It was pretty horrifying for the fainter-of-heart here.

So please Mr KrazyDragon . . . check out those butts before displaying them.

Cheers ...

Jetsam
August 11th, 2007, 00:11

Cheers ...

you can use a flashlight

Aunty
August 11th, 2007, 06:20
Let us also know if you're going to hold 'Asshole Of The Year' contest. There's more than a few here who could win that!

allieb
August 11th, 2007, 06:26
Let us also know if you're going to hold 'Asshole Of The Year' contest. There's more than a few here who could win that!

Thats already been won by BG and his prize was to be kicked out

August 11th, 2007, 08:32
Smiles was a close second in the voting

August 11th, 2007, 09:43
Aunty & Smiles i love you both.

That ass certainly was hairy smiles - Aunty do you know the price of batteries these days?

Aunty
August 11th, 2007, 13:39
Aunty & Smiles i love you both.

That ass certainly was hairy smiles - Aunty do you know the price of batteries these days?

Only those that power my trusty, Pocket Rocket!

August 11th, 2007, 16:37
I hope hairy butts are banned from the competition. The last contest like this had the winner and runners up splayed all over the pages of this Board and most butt-lovers here were gob-smacked into next week to find the winner's ass covered in a black down ... and not just between the cheeks, all over! :bootyshake: It was pretty horrifying for the fainter-of-heart here.

Cheers ...

Hairy butts are banned. I don't want a foreigner join the competition! You can use a flashlight, but please no lighters or torches! :lichmalignus:

August 11th, 2007, 17:10
HAIRY BOTTIES BANNED - OUTRAGE

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/16318291/271016601.jpghttp://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/16318291/271016596.jpghttp://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/16318291/271016604.jpg
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/16318291/271016607.jpg

courtesy Boxer Rear of the Year competitions brought to Pattaya by Throb bar and used to raise hundreds of thousands for The Pattaya Gay Festival funds for Charities.

HIRSUTUSPHOBIA - a fear of hair

I have no problem with a lightly hairy bum. I am shocked that KrazyDragon has decided to bow to certain posters ( probably baldies ) who do not like hair and BAN HAIRY BUMS AT HIS COMPETITION. This hairy bum won at a competition that was independently judged.

Now one asks oneself, "How many of the entrants were SHAVED" Is this to be allowed? How many wore make-up back there?

I am all for letting all and sundry enter.

FREEDOM FOR BUTTS - DOWN WITH HIRSUTUSPHOBIA - WHAT A CHEEK!!

[/b]

Nathan B
August 11th, 2007, 17:26
Who were the judges of this competition? They were clearly not qualified for the role! Number 2 is obviously the best, closely followed by Mr Popular.

August 11th, 2007, 17:46
Nathan feel free to peruse the massed cheeks of all the competitors at http://www.pattayagayfestival.com/eventreports07.htm click photos to enlarge.

Obviously your parameters are not those of the judges. Happily, we all differ in our likes and dislikes and the wise ones do not try impose their choice on others.

Enjoy the perusing - that's what it is all about.

August 12th, 2007, 07:32

Fabulous Aunty,

Wish I'd said it!!!

Aunty
August 12th, 2007, 11:48
LOL

August 16th, 2007, 01:43

Cheers ...

Hairy butts are banned. I don't want a foreigner join the competition! You can use a flashlight, but please no lighters or torches! :lichmalignus:

Good Krazydragon,

I was not relishing the thought of you in a jockstrap, I'd have brought a flamethrower, not a torch!!

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 16th, 2007, 12:45
krazydragon is inviting us along so we can all be Butt Inspectors.

Wesley
August 16th, 2007, 13:09
krazydragon is inviting us along so we can all be Butt Inspectors.

you are missing the point Smiles

I can't imagine Smiles missing the point in any thing he seems like a sharp Canadian to me and helpful as well, I do occasionally get a bit worried when he starts typing french.

Wesley