View Full Version : DELETED

August 8th, 2007, 16:14
DELETED

globalwanderer
August 8th, 2007, 16:19
I had no problems yesterday all day

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 8th, 2007, 20:09
never to question the reasoning behind some of these decisions..completey wacky.

Are they still block proxy searches ??...try a program called Torpak..it's a completely free proxy developed by computer hackers so you can surf annonymously..the only one available..get it now and make the most of it before the FBI shut them down.

jinks
August 8th, 2007, 22:58
I have set up a second computer at home.

Through Logmein.com
I will access this computer from my laptop.

I will be able to have a British IP address when next I am in Thailand.

Be prepared as they say in the scouts :)

Wesley
August 9th, 2007, 06:46
hehe he

August 9th, 2007, 10:20
I also got the green page blocking the site yesterday. The day before, as today, no problem. The day before that, I got the green blocking page again. No problems prior to that in recent times. Oh well, another mystery in LOS.

August 9th, 2007, 10:41
TORPACK (or TORPAK) is an anonymous web browser, not a PROXY. Won't help you at all in Thailand to get to restricted webpages.

allieb
August 9th, 2007, 12:49
Get a program called onspeed www.onspeed.com (http://www.onspeed.com) it is an accelerator and speeds up browsing. A bonus is that it routes all browsing through a UK server and will open all blocked sites. $49 a year and well worth it.

I have been using it for 2 years it opens everything that's blocked here in my part of the world. It also opens gaydar radio which under new UK regs is not allowed to serve any PC outside the UK. Onspeed will always show that you are accessing from within the UK wherever you are.

August 9th, 2007, 12:50
I have set up a second computer at home.

Through Logmein.com
I will access this computer from my laptop.

I will be able to have a British IP address when next I am in Thailand.

Be prepared as they say in the scouts :)

There is a much simpler way of avoiding the Thailand blocking.

If you register with a non- Thailand based ISP, all you have to do when you are in Thailand is to log into that ISP via IE using a local connection and from that ISP's browser enter the Sawatdee URL.

The system shows you are originating from the country where your ISP is based.

Having used that method ever since the censorship came about my connection can be routed via either of two UK based ISP's and as one of those is one that we already used for business emails it became an even more convenient method.

HTH someone else. :cheers:

August 11th, 2007, 05:51
That blocked page doesnt like me! I`ve never been able to find it anywhere in thailand! tried many cafes - hotels - laptops and never been blocked form a single site yet.