PDA

View Full Version : flips 4/5th question

August 8th, 2007, 02:19
hello all...again, here we go again..2 questions really!!
a)Do any of the gay sauna's cater for the 'soapy' massage, ive heard its extremely good,for various reasons, where's best etc
b) The 'fetish house' is this a gay or str8 establishment and as the web site gives little or no info on what 'fetishes' they cater for could anyone enlighten me....without the sarcasm, if that's possible for the odd one or two
Many thanks for previous requests for info, I'm arriving 30th of Sept, so hope to see some of you for a drink or two if you can make it
Flip

TrongpaiExpat
August 8th, 2007, 02:48
A few massage places in Pattaya and Bangkok offer the soapy or will accommodate the request but finding someone that knows how to do it will be another story.

It's very common with many straight places but not since the old Adam and Eve has anyone been set up for it or have anyone that knows the technique.

lonelywombat
August 8th, 2007, 06:53
Adam and Eve was renamed to Madam Ed and is still listed on Utopia and Dreadedned

I went looking for a link to the pattayagay link on the portal but the account is closed

I had heard that Madam Ed is still open

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 8th, 2007, 10:25
that catered for gents with lads soaping up and slithering all over your ample frame was shut down by the puritan police.

August 8th, 2007, 22:27
thnx so far lads