PDA

View Full Version : 'And now, it's schows time'

February 12th, 2006, 11:53
If you have been to Phuket you can never forget the introduction to CU Tonight's cabaret show ... 'Welcome to CU Tonight's Cabaret Schow, we hope you sit back and enjoy our cabaret schow, with hospitality and drinks and cabaret schow, and now, it's schow time' ... or some such! Oh well, you had to be there, always made me smile!

Anyway, Just wanted to ask (as I am a fan of the cabaret schows) it there is any Gay Bar cabaret show I am missing out on in Pattaya. I do like a little bit (lot) of comedy in my entertainment (my bed partners always seem to laugh a lot but thats another matter) and so the Throb Show in Boyztown is number one for me. Have also seen the 'erotic' Splash show (not really erotic but very nice all the same). The Boyz Boyz Boyz show is pretty straight forward lip sinking with no real comedy element but well done. The Cacuya show in what is/was City Boys is quite good also, if a little boring until they throw on the vertically challenged ladyboy. I also like the 'erotic' boy show in the Wild West Bar (I had never even spotted this bar before, blink and you miss it) on the same street as A-Bomb (entertaining writhing show, bubble bath and shower shower but no nudies) and a modern take on the old 'Tommy Cooper' routine, where one performer is dressed as a man down one side of his body and a woman down the other side, with make up on face to match male/female and suit/dress sown down the middle - this one was bare chested and had one fully developed breast (I'm guessing double 'D' cup but what do I know) and one budding breast that on some of us would be described as a man tit - in no way a breast of a woman - I know you can transform into a full transexual in stages, but I thought at least they would do both breasts at one time!. Top Man is supposed to be one of the best but maybe it was an off night or I wasn't really in the moood, so I didn't really rate it too highly.

Any recommendations?