PDA

View Full Version : Blogs....

catawampuscat
August 6th, 2007, 15:51
I just looked over the blogs on this site and it seems a very underused feature.
I looked at the most recently updated ones and only Aunty's Mensa blog was active and
the colonel doesn't seem to be a big fan of Aunty. Lots of bad karma there...

Maybe, the blogs could serve a purpose for those who are too hot to handle on the regular forums
and give them a place to opine and give their admirers and detractors a place to critique.

Someone like allieb who lives in Saudi and has unique experiences might utilize the blogs to inform
us of goings on in alien lands. Bucky could post his own unique angle of gay life from his relative
youthful age and different race than most here. John Botting could have one dealing with his businesses
and relate interesting and not well known facts or stories about the real estate market in Pattay/Jomtien.
Wouldn't everyone like it if xp40 BBB had a blog instead of starting all those threads and why not...

Aunty
August 6th, 2007, 16:39
Aunty's Mensa blog has nothing to do with me, and I have already made my views about the misappropriation of my name by my obsessed stalker, Beryl, quite clear to the board and the moderators, apparently with little effect! Evidently it's ok for members around here to cause mischief by impersonating another member, just so long as itтАЩs not done to one of Mistress Jink's mates!

August 6th, 2007, 19:02
... only Aunty's Mensa blog was active and the colonel doesn't seem to be a big fan of Aunty. Lots of bad karma there...I think you'll find it's the other way around, if you read carefully. However, thanks for the reminder; I'll make sure my own Blog is updated more regularly - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... g.php?w=40 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblog.php?w=40)

Wesley
August 6th, 2007, 22:18
Aunty's Mensa blog has nothing to do with me, and I have already made my views about the misappropriation of my name by my obsessed stalker, Beryl, quite clear to the board and the moderators, apparently with little effect! Evidently it's ok for members around here to cause mischief by impersonating another member, just so long as itтАЩs not done to one of Mistress Jink's mates!

I am sorry Aunty, but I have looked at this from all Angals. The Rule was broken a good friend of mind was maligned and Jinks did the right thing. I hope he is forever gone. R..is a really quite wonderful guy and was taken to the tracks and shoved in the dirt. Jinks did the right thing for all the right reasons . I have talked to all including smiles and I came to a fair conclusion that he was barred for a good and open reason.

There are thou shalt nots and they mean though shalt not.... not eat of this fruit or be banned for or ever barred in Eden. Far be this be from Eden, but this is all we have to work with. Nevertheless, why have a rule if its relative. If not Jinks, when the sun came up in Boston it would have been the same deal.

I feel as Smiles does for a more open forum, which would bring more flies to the fruit but who wants flies on the fruit. I do prefer it more open as well. But Open here means sling fests and name calling and out right lies in a place with enough structure to allow expression with out hurting the commented. Why use his real name. He could have as easily invented an allies that would have depicted for all who he was talking about. BG was a lot but stupid was not one of them.

He came he flew he is passed. I would love to sit down with him and talk. I think after you read through all the bull you dine at a greater quality in him than most

as BG would say nuff said

Brad the Impala
August 6th, 2007, 23:14
as BG would say nuff said

I think that you are confusing him with Bernard Trink...........now there's a thought, after all Mr Trink does have a little more time on his hands now!

lonelywombat
August 7th, 2007, 07:13
I find Steve and Becky a great read and the G rated pix always well done

I just wish that he would post when he has an update.

http://www.thailiciousboys.blogspot.com/

andrewcraig
August 7th, 2007, 18:08
yere cause you do,wombat,you sit there in ya flamin rockin chair jerkin the old gherkin dont you son,get ya hand off it ya dirrty old bastard.!!

Get back to marking tyres and abusing little old ladies for over staying their parking meters

Have you been down to that Aussie bar in walking street where you throw cans at gay guys walking past and abuse them for being poofs

Are you really staying at Montys old B&B after your behaviour earlier this year

I would not let you back inside the front door if I was the new owner

How was the 6 hour flight from Sydney and how long will it take going home.

August 20th, 2007, 04:57
... I have updated my Blog - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... .php?e=346 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblog_entry.php?e=346)

August 20th, 2007, 20:35
Good God.....is wx40 a parking officer??????

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 20th, 2007, 21:27
and all I got was this : General Error

what can this mean ??? :dontknow:

August 21st, 2007, 06:28
and all I got was this : General Errorwhat can this mean ??? :dontknow: I think it's a reference to my commanding officer. Were you logged in at the time? Access permissions are set so that only Registered Users can view ie. you have to be logged in. Computer illiterates like Daizy report the same problem

August 21st, 2007, 15:41
and all I got was this : General Errorwhat can this mean ??? :dontknow: I think it's a reference to my commanding officer. Were you logged in at the time? Access permissions are set so that only Registered Users can view ie. you have to be logged in. Computer illiterates like Daizy report the same problem

General error, it should read" Major Problem!"

Have a good day homintern