PDA

View Full Version : bar updates/reviews,dont read if offended ,x rated !

August 8th, 2007, 19:37
Regarding the rather absurd comments from wx40afp, I believe you are either talking about a different La Cage bar, or do indeed have a personal grudge, or other interest somewhere ! After hearing that it had changed hands a few months ago, I visited La Cage bar, and found it MUCH more friendly than my last visit some time ago. The boys were certainly NOT "all feminine ladyboy types" but were great fun to spend time with! Regular Thai boys. I agree, the 'ambiance' as you put it has indeed changed, it is no longer camp and cliquey, as it was on my previous visits. Everyone seems to made welcome now. All in all, a MUCH nicer place to have a beer or two, and being retired, I find the happy hour certainly to my taste!

The more I re-read your comments, the more I think you must have some sort of personal bitterness, as I have been there several times recently and been served immediately ... with a smile, which can be rare around here sometimes. As for your silly 'upper class/ working class' jibes this is just childish complete nonsense, what planet are you on? Your silliness has made me determined to visit La Cage more often and have a good time ! Cheers mate !

August 8th, 2007, 23:40
Only way to get a good report from BBB is for the bars give free drinks and have ladyboys that like to bareback. He is trying to give good reports but to his eye anything over 50 baht for a drink will mean a bad report.

August 9th, 2007, 15:56
COFFEE is 60 baht a cup,a bit more i think for a mocha so you need to add this to your food bill.
The three times that I've had a cup of coffee there, it was included in the B250 buffet price. I think all the "specialty coffees" like cafe mocha are extra and are listed on the chalkboard behind the bar. Maybe that extra B60 on your tab was for overtime for the dishwasher?

August 9th, 2007, 16:07
DELETED

August 9th, 2007, 16:13
Hi Mate, OK, you say you 'tell it as you see it', but perhaps over the years your eyesight has got a bit distorted... all that boozing I suppose! Have a good one.

Aunty
August 9th, 2007, 16:37
Regarding the rather absurd comments from wx40afp, I believe you are either talking about a different La Cage bar, or do indeed have a personal grudge, or other interest somewhere ! After hearing that it had changed hands a few months ago, I visited La Cage bar, and found it MUCH more friendly than my last visit some time ago. The boys were certainly NOT "all feminine ladyboy types" but were great fun to spend time with! Regular Thai boys. I agree, the 'ambiance' as you put it has indeed changed, it is no longer camp and cliquey, as it was on my previous visits. Everyone seems to made welcome now. All in all, a MUCH nicer place to have a beer or two, and being retired, I find the happy hour certainly to my taste!

The more I re-read your comments, the more I think you must have some sort of personal bitterness, as I have been there several times recently and been served immediately ... with a smile, which can be rare around here sometimes. As for your silly 'upper class/ working class' jibes this is just childish complete nonsense, what planet are you on? Your silliness has made me determined to visit La Cage more often and have a good time ! Cheers mate !

Oh come on mate! That's just like calling someone a wanker because they don't like seafood and you do! If anyone is overreacting and being silly, it's you!

You keep posting those reports, William, it makes for a refreshing change from you.

August 9th, 2007, 22:53
Oh please BBB, everyone knows the short bald (on top) midget with longer stringy gray hair on the sides, usually wearing a red baseball cap. Your barebacking fame precedes you.

Dboy
August 10th, 2007, 04:36
Maybe they could change the name to NIDDYS.

Damn! hehe

Keep the reviews coming. Good idea visiting all these places. I usually just visit a few favorites...will have to change that.

Dboy

August 10th, 2007, 14:25
DELETED

August 11th, 2007, 10:51
[quote="wx40afp"]Well i went karaoke last night , it was the only one open in the Day night area,in fact the ONLY business open in the day night area,and we were the only customers inside,this was about 2am ish.
im pretty sure it was called BUTTERFLY karaoke,small premises inside,NEXT TO[u][b]

This was not Butterfly but a small Karaoke called 'Club Fever'
I closed Butterfly after my car accident and it is now for sale, so you did not go Butterfly.
I like the notes you mae about the Bars and look forward to more.

August 11th, 2007, 12:28
DELETED

August 11th, 2007, 13:09
ASIAN MOON CAFE-JOMTIEN COMPLEX
Note to their owner.
You are offering a not cheap breakfast buffet.
You really must offer unlimited refills for coffee/tea or you are going to kill your repeat business. Perhaps you don't understand that many of us are addicted to caffeine?

Up2U
August 11th, 2007, 13:31
ASIAN MOON CAFE-JOMTIEN COMPLEX
Note to their owner.
You are offering a not cheap breakfast buffet.
You really must offer unlimited refills for coffee/tea or you are going to kill your repeat business. Perhaps you don't understand that many of us are addicted to caffeine?

I'm not a coffee drinker but I've seen other diners asking and getting coffee refills. I like tea and I get a huge pot that makes almost 3 cups unlike Googies where you get one cup and get charged for another. My experience was just as JB posted. My breakfeast is typically cereal, fresh croissants, oj (3 small glasses), tea, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, and fruit. This would cost a lot more at Papa David's or Googies and I believe the quality is better at AMC.

August 11th, 2007, 14:49
A comment about he "owner" present on site at Asian Moon. There is more than one farang owner, and there's at least one Thai (owner? BF of owner?) who also frequently appears on site.

So, don't get confused reading here that at one time the owner may seem to be reported as one type of person and at another he's reported as another type of person -- they may well be different people.

The one farang owner appears to be calm with a witty repartee (think Richard Burk at Amor) and the other farang owner is a bit more hyperactive, but both seem genuinely concerned that the customer be happy.

lonelywombat
August 11th, 2007, 18:24
CHECK THIS MASSAGE PLACE OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSAGE PLACE NEXTDOOR TO OUDS BARBER SHOP IN SUNEE PLAZA
Dont ask me the name !!!!!!!!

Well what can I say,this massage is a bit on the expensive side BUT THEY ALL ARE NOWADAYS, but if your after a PROSTRATE EXAM,picking the younger of the older ladies,300 baht oil massage,to put it bluntly she massages your back,then tucks your undies in between your crack.sO ITS FROM YA BACK TO YA CRACK
Well you Gentiles want a true no bullshit report and i give it,yes she then massages your butt cheeks and does a bit of oiling in between.Make sure you bastards have a shower before you go otherwise she will end up with a brown finger when she pulls out.
There use to be 2 boys working here,they have now moved on,forget the guy massage,these women particualry the younger of the older know how to give a good massage,i dont know if she likes my fat bum cheeks a lot because she loves to massage them.Give the place a go,massage is good,wear your undies only during the massage,ask for a full body oil massage 300 baht ,strip off to ya undies and expect a finger to make you jump

This post shocks me as the history of barebacking comes rushing back. Surely the issue of a "trusting" massage person putting their finger into gentile hole , to explore their prostrate is DANGEROUS.

I DO NOT WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES BUT I PRAY FOR THE MASSAGE PEOPLE YOU ARE INFECTING

jolyjacktar
August 12th, 2007, 01:15
God that Mamasan is the worst ive ever come accross. As soon as you go into the place it decends onto you. What boy you like to take. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeeeek i cant stand the place.
Anyhow Shipmate Billy boy have a good holiday, sorry i couldnt see you this time as i said a few months ago i would, but i wont now be out till October due to me boat ( tug ) being heavily booked through the UK summer.

August 12th, 2007, 13:22
Perhaps you get a bottomless cup of coffee for the 1000 baht massage.

TOQ
August 12th, 2007, 17:35
Perhaps you get a bottomless cup of coffee for the 1000 baht massage.

For 1000B you should get a bottomless something :)

john

August 12th, 2007, 17:55
JOLYJACKtar, How did you go on your last trip ,did you take boys out on the boat?

GAY MASSAGE PLACES- DUO MASSAGE-JOMTIEN

I wonder how this gay massage survives in the Jomtien Complex,just next to DICKS CAFE .Walking past there are always a lot of guys,mostly older type,sitting outside,checking the rate for a massage 400 baht for one hour plus you tip the boy,reccomendation 600 baht,so thats 1000 baht for a 1 hour massage,is it worth it? Well not for me.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... y%20locker (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/caution-thieves-at-work-t9345.html?highlight=derby%20locker)

DonMuang-old
August 12th, 2007, 19:07
Anyway the mamasan was very pushy and kept showing me boys which i dont like.

Try the show from the start im sure you wont be disapointed.Afterwards pushy mamasan.

Is that the mamasan who worked at star boys boys before? If so, yeah he is a real pain in the a*s

jinks
August 12th, 2007, 21:06
"OH SHUT UP YA MAD CUNT"!

Such an eloquent term for a lady to use to a lady.

andrewcraig
August 13th, 2007, 07:17
Thanks for the link TTOM.This guy at sawatdee boys was a older mamasan,but continually asking me if i want this boy,do you want that boy,what about that boy?
"OH SHUT UP YA MAD CUNT"! I had to finally tell him.

Its a wooly moof expression quite common in Oxford Street

thrillbill
August 13th, 2007, 08:13
:bounce: I like to thank WX40 for taking the time to write up his outlook/rating/ evaluation/ editorial/ opinion...whatever you call it on the local gay bars. I find it amusing and at times, does bring out some truth. What about the massage parlors? Which ones do you like, WX? (I'd rather go to them for some action since 1) I can get a good massage along with a "happy ending" 2) Usually I can find my "type" among the smiling fellows 3) I don't have to bring them home and worry about security.

August 14th, 2007, 18:05
Hi Billy,

Well I had nothing else to do, so I read it.

I don't know where you get them from, the stories or the boys in them!

I'll be examing every boy I meet now, just to make sure there are no carrots between their toes.

Have a good one.

Wesley
August 14th, 2007, 18:23
But, like you I have nothing better to do, I am packing to return to the states so, I am off for week with nothing better to do than laundry and packing between posts and checking to see who is the latest sicko posting... As of now Piggybank has he lead. I did miss the carrots though, guess I was in a hurry to do nothing better. My bf will be here in a couple of hours we will go out on the town before I leave and I won't see him until New years eve!

Wesley

August 14th, 2007, 18:42
But, like you I have nothing better to do, I am packing to return to the states so, I am off for week with nothing better to do than laundry and packing between posts and checking to see who is the latest sicko posting... As of now Piggybank has he lead. I did miss the carrots though, guess I was in a hurry to do nothing better. My bf will be here in a couple of hours we will go out on the town before I leave and I won't see him until New years eve!

Wesley

Dear Wes,

Good flight and safe journey.

Wesley
August 14th, 2007, 19:05

Wesley

Dear Wes,

Good flight and safe journey.

Thanks my friend, "Fsivo' kharo'shiva"Russian for all the best

All the best to you,

Wes

atri1666
August 14th, 2007, 23:21
Well there are some "hard money boy types" out there who watch every minute and just want wham bam thankyou mam, and others who want a fun time as well.

Thanks for messaging me ATRI,the code to get behind the sliding door at ROCK HARD BOYS IN JOMTIEN COMPLEX IS
"LETS FUCKIN RUMBLE" say it 3 times.

Was in ROCK HARD BOYS last night,not a lot of farang,about 3 or 4,great 1980 s music,boys are very hot looking,i love spanking those smooth brown skinned butt cheeks.Drinks 90 baht ,off fee is 300 baht.

Thanks. Very funny. November i will try.

Smiles
August 15th, 2007, 00:55
Well last night met up with a nice American Farang and had a great time at all the Karaokes.

Earlier I was looking for a newer boy,dont like the same ones all the time,so i was cruising the beer bars.
Drinking in a beer bar,I sat down only to have a boy rush to my table and sut down next to me,about 25yo,buck teeth,the three on top protruding out ,and no bottom teeth ,he sat down and I ordered a drink for myself.50 baht and one for him ,my univited guest.
Looks dont matter to me much as in personality,i was looking to have sannook tonight,karaoke food and a good pallet cleanser,so anyway i start talking,his english is good,so he has been around a long time,i tell him my plans tonight to meet up with a another farang and hit the Karaoke.
He tells me he hasnt been to disco for long time.
Immediately he says" How much you pay me "!
I looked into his eyes and i said "Darling kiss me before you rape me "
He looked at me ," I only go for 1 thousand ,two hundered baht.".
"Well thats great " I said,finishing my drink,"If im not back,start without me will ya."

Walking up Jomtien I spot a boy who has my telephone number and who is excellent in bed but i get bored with the same one ,so i quickly say hello and he keeps talking to me and i am trying to leave,eventually after listening to him say he has no customers tonight etc etc and after i tell him i lost my wallet we say goodbye and leave and start walking up towards Jomtien Complex only to have my mobile phone ring,Im still trying to work out which boy is ringing,only to work out it is the boy who i just spoke to as i passed? He is a really nice boy 22yo,who i have had several times who works as a cleaner during the day and thus have our sex and then he cleans my room and will do anything for you and cleans my toilet all for 600 bahtthis guy actually cleaned my vomit up when i got back to the room after a hard nights drinking,i vomited in the shower and he cleaned it,BUT get this,when he was cleaning the vomit in the shower recess he was using his bare foot to push the lumps in my vomit down the grate,anyway he is a great guy,not over goodlooking but good and i found him in a small beer bar but he only works casually his name is MR P,,BUT,i want a new butt,so off i go. Anyway on to my next bar to hunt for a fun sanook boy to take to Karaoke.
I pop into one smaller beer bar,but dont get any fun "vibes" from these boys,they all look miserable with screwed up faces.
I try to start a conversation and smile and tell the boy and another boy of my plans tonight to go to Karaoke with a farang friend ,they dont look too happy,the boy takes off his glasses, "I dont like disco,i want to go back to your room",i thought fuck this im not going back to my room with this miserable cunt and miss out on the food whisky and dancing.Just to know the price for his miserable one hour in the room,I ask him,"1000 baht short time he says,and you give me 40 baht taxi",he replied. "ok well you keep looking for farang" i said before moving on.
"hey",he said," Where is my tip "? I look back at him "Always kiss a farang before you rape them",I replied.
So i move onto next doors beer bar,and i spot a boy I like,extremely goodlooking,a "star" so to speak.I buy him a drink ,and we talk and I tell him of my plans.
The time was about 11 45pm ,so i was eager to move onto Karaoke to meet up at 1am,yes the bars close then and i could of picked up without a off fee but i didnt want to wait,so anyway we got talking and this guy starts telling me in a "business like way" that because he has "many farang" he wants to know the finishing time of my night out on the town,so i tell him about 5am,he screws up his face and then he starts asking me,how many boys are going,how much whisky etc,so im thinking is this 100 questions,so then he tells me he wants 1500 baht ,because he says",you are Poontboi/,fat"or whatever the mad cunt meant.
I immediately look at him "Hey maaaaaaaaaaaaate,this aint fat,this is fuckin muscle",i said back.
I say get fucked,I start to drink my drink and do the walk and pay my bill,the goodlooking/star boy then says"Ok how much you pay me"?
I thought fuck this,this guy is not a sanook fun lover happy guy he is a cunt so i walk out of the bar,AND you wouldnt believe it ;I see my cleaner.barboy MR P sitting outside opposite the bar on a fence waiting for me.
I pretend not to see him but he smiles and walks over to me,"Where you go now"? he asks
I look at him "Same place as the other night but different karaoke" I say.
He smiles,yes i will go.I didnt mention any price to him and after having him for about 5 "sessions" previously i will pay the same price of 600 baht of course including making my bed and cleaning the shithouse.
He then stops and looks at me,"No no ,he puts his hand to his mouth and his mimicking someone vomiting ,"You no no no " he says in broken english.
Anyway to cut a long story short,I meet up with the American farang and lo and behold he doesnt have a boy and im thinking we want to have sanook ,so we head to BANK PUB,this use to be the old sundance karaoke.
The Thai Cleaner boy,mer and my American farang friend go in and to cut a long story short we are the only customers with a whole lot of miserable staff so we open a couple of bottles of whisky mixers,and i get some snack foods and they put them on a plate for me,suddenly there are boys everywhere who take OFF their shirts and a few there pants? They start drinking,dancing laughing touching me,feeling my cock and my friends cock who is dancing,i start dancing up on their stage boxes and i see about 15 boys all drinking eating and vibrating against me,about 5 of them are super good looking and one of them kisses my ear.
After about 4 hours i look at my watch and see its 5am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The place is still pumping,its dark inside,boys are still gyrating their hips to me and my farang friend,one boy is doing the american dance spinning on his head on the floor.
I look up to see my farang friend in the corner,there are no chairs at this place,only long height tables,you must sit on the floor,anyway he on the floor ,he starts shouting to me,that he is taking 2 back.
The Thai cleaner is dancing,his shirt is off and he is licking the nipples of another boy.
I start dancing and gyrating to the music,i see another farang come in with a boy and i show him my cock and he quickly leaves and everyone starts clapping.
One smaller height boy i lift up and he starts trying to fuck me.
I look and see its 6am so i lleave with my Thai cleaner and want a boy so i tell the ladyboy i want to take him,and the mamasan thanks me and tells me there is no off fee as the guy i took doesnt work for them,and i say goodbye to my farang friend who has 4 guys on his arms.
I quickly walk arm in arm with the Thai cleaner and my new guy and i find out he is not working for the BANK PUB and in fact most of the 15 or so boys drinking dancing partying on our shout did not work at the bank pub and were out for a good time.
We go back to the room and the Thai cleaner boy takes a shower etc,and to cut a long story short,I had two guys kissing my balls at the same time,far better than those cunts earlier,those fuckin money driven money boys who couldnt get a fuckin smile and wanted a lot of money for nothing.
This guy who i gave my number to is a student and there was a lot more there too who were not money boys.
After our session i tipped both boys 500 baht and they were happy and the Thai cleaner staying behinfd 15 mins to make my bed and tuck me into it.
The thing is check out other boys who are not those fuckin miserable cunt moneyboys,try karaokes.

And here's me crying about the lack of story-telling on the Board. :cheers: :cheers: :albino: Can't beat this stuff. Maybe a poll is necessary.

By the way (and Off Topic ... if that's possible with a WD-40 post), did you know the Mods on Baht-Stop (i.e. Hedda & Co.) get mighty perturbed when the Rule against wholesale quoting (as above) is broken. It seems in fact, to be their only hot button . . . accompanied by excoriation (sp?), warnings, and threats of physical violence. Rabid anti-semitism is perfectly fine, but long quotes? Never!

Cheers ...

globalwanderer
August 15th, 2007, 01:40
Well last night met up with a nice American Farang and had a great time at all the Karaokes.

Earlier I was looking for a newer boy,dont like the same ones all the time,so i was cruising the beer bars.
Drinking in a beer bar,I sat down only to have a boy rush to my table and sut down next to me,about 25yo,buck teeth,the three on top protruding out ,and no bottom teeth ,he sat down and I ordered a drink for myself.50 baht and one for him ,my univited guest.
Looks dont matter to me much as in personality,i was looking to have sannook tonight,karaoke food and a good pallet cleanser,so anyway i start talking,his english is good,so he has been around a long time,i tell him my plans tonight to meet up with a another farang and hit the Karaoke.
He tells me he hasnt been to disco for long time.
Immediately he says" How much you pay me "!
I looked into his eyes and i said "Darling kiss me before you rape me "
He looked at me ," I only go for 1 thousand ,two hundered baht.".
"Well thats great " I said,finishing my drink,"If im not back,start without me will ya."

W

sorry got bored

August 15th, 2007, 02:17
I think Billy get so drunk he falls over and dreams this stuff up.

August 15th, 2007, 09:36
DELETED

August 15th, 2007, 09:53
DELETED

Smiles
August 15th, 2007, 10:06
" ... And..........what is it im trying to say John? ... "

:cheers: :blackeye: :bom: :drunken: :albino: :wav: :cat: :cyclopsani: :flower: :geek: :cherry: :idea:

Case closed!!! / LOL LOL LOL

Cheers ...

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 10:27
Maybe I just need a few hours in the learning room as much as I hate it, I have no idea how to quote part of the post, lazy I guess but, I will wear out a laptop a year on business. I hate to figure things out when I am trying to enjoy my free time like now.

Wesley
August 15th, 2007, 12:33

By the way (and Off Topic ... if that's possible with a few-40 post), did you know the Mods on Baht-Stop (i.e. Hedda & Co.) get mighty perturbed when the Rule against wholesale quoting (as above) is broken. It seems in fact, to be their [i]only hot button . . . accompanied by excoriation (I did?), warnings, and threats of physical violence. Rabid anti-semitism is perfectly fine, but long quotes? Never!

Cheers ...

Maybe I just need a few hours in the learning room as much as I hate it, I have no idea how to quote part of the post, lazy I guess but, I will wear out a laptop a year on business. I hate to figure things out when I am trying to enjoy my free time like now.

I did it thanks to Kuhn Smiles and a short PM, it took me less than 5 seconds to edit out almost the entire post by God things are getting easier around here

globalwanderer
August 15th, 2007, 14:37
THROB SHOW BOYZTOWN,PATTAYALAND ,DONT ASK ME WHICH NUMBER? I THINK pATTAYALAND 1

Anyway checked out the THROB SHOW,11PM START,IT LASTS FOR ABOUT 30 MINS I SUPPOSE,THERE WAS A VARIETY OF ACTS,LIP SYNCHING,from a ladyboy,larger ladyboy etc etc.
Now im not going to run this place down,WHY? Because at 130 baht a drink ,it included a show and the good thing about it,i didnt get hassled once.

Agree about the NO HASSLE. However 130Bht is non alcoholic drinks, beers etc are 150Bht and the show ain't worth it these days

globalwanderer
August 15th, 2007, 20:21
globalwanderer,your right in some respects,the same type of show is at MONTYS AT JOMTIEN DRINKS AT 95 BAHT,however Boyztown where THROB is ,is more upmarket thus rents,staff are more,plus they tend to cater for the tourist crowd,eg,japanese.
Dont forget some bars such as Wild West boys are up over 150 baht as well.

Yes, Wild West is 150Bht ... after 10pm and during the shows... and the last time I saw there show I thought it not worth the money. I do not argue that many Boyztown bars charge 150bht... just wanted to correct the impression that all drinks were 130Bht as given by you.. they at least have happy hour until 10pm. Just because somewhere is upmarket and catering for the tourist crowd does not mean that it is good value for the show. you said it in your response... the same type of show as Throb now provides is available elsewhere for less!

or are you justifying bars charging more because they cater for tourists

As for the rent being higher, as Throb is owned they don't pay rent.

August 16th, 2007, 19:19
DELETED

August 17th, 2007, 07:28
.?

Anyway got talking but he was waiting for his wife/girlfriend so he took my telephone number and i took his.

Anyway went towards Sunee Plaza when i saw the muscular motobike taxi driver i had last night,he introduced me to his friend,another motobike taxi driver who was much younger,early 20 s and very handsome,he drove me to Jomtien and i started to feel his cock on the way and he said it costs 500 back in your room.His friend had told him of our night.
I said ok,and we exchanged telephone numbers,so i will get fucked by the security guard and the motobike taxi driver tommorrow,2 fucks at 500 baht.

Anyway,Jomtien complex and sunne plaza both very quiet tonight.
Another place you can pick up bar boys,and you want to know where bar boys go after work,right here in this fuckin internet cafe im in,this place is full of bar boys who have finished work,i have one next to me who has brushed up to me several times whilst talking to some farang overseas on the webcam,silly fuckin farang doesnt know his "boy" will be sucking my cock this morning.
Tonight i will be hitting the disco and then the karaoke,i will be partying ,dancing pissing up like theres no tommorrow whilst those old boring old farts sit on the beach chairs all day and go to sleep at 9pm because their boring old farts.

Thanks for sharing!

August 17th, 2007, 08:11
Billy wrote ;

Another place you can pick up bar boys,and you want to know where bar boys go after work,right here in this fuckin internet cafe im in,this place is full of bar boys who have finished work,i have one next to me who has brushed up to me several times whilst talking to some farang overseas on the webcam,silly fuckin farang doesnt know his "boy" will be sucking my cock this morning.

That's why some farang stay overseas ! They like it when boyfriend has , " great moments " ! :clown:

globalwanderer
August 18th, 2007, 01:16
Well its Friday night,got away from WALKING STREET,too busy,a lot of aggessive young Arabs.
Walked up to BOYZTOWN,walked down the Soi,where WILD WEST BOYS is,a tout came over to get me in the Girlie OR BOY bars,however ignore them otherwise you will pay an extra 100 baht for a drink I heard.

Gentlemans Club is in this soi,doorman told me no show,but 140 baht a drink,so i kep walking,and there is a little laneway between that soi and the next near BOYZTOWN,corner is GACUYA CLUB,formerly CITYBOYS,now closed down.
Well there is another boy go go in this laneway called VASSEY BOYS,drinks were 140 baht,i went to go in and saw 3 guys on stage,doorman said all the boys have been offed,didnt stay ,walked straight out.

i think the boys in brown got there before you

August 18th, 2007, 15:46
Hi,

I should have read this tonight, I could have then laughed myself to sleep.

You really need to seek some help, in writing the stories, that is!

Bob
August 18th, 2007, 20:46
After that i got both to kiss my feet

Somebody just has to write a book about you, billyboy, and perhaps "Bizarre" should be its title. Having read your postings/rantings for a long time, you're the only poster on this board who totally confuses me. I don't have a clue what to make of you. But....the possibilities are:
(1) You are making up almost all of your stories and you have the strangest sense of humor.
(2) You are insane.
(3) You are a sado-masochistic, bisexual, culturally-deprived, wooly moof.

I'm still trying to make up my mind. Carry on.

August 18th, 2007, 21:22
I hope all these guys are barebacking you.. Would serve you right.

August 18th, 2007, 23:49
Hi Billy, keep the reports happening, i love to hear of your exploits. You are such a dark horse, you're certainly making the mot of your time out there. Ricky

Aunty
August 19th, 2007, 05:58
So anyway the towel came off and i started to lick and suck the biggest longest nipples you have ever saw

Got milk?

andrewcraig
August 20th, 2007, 14:01
Must admit i dont think the Low Season is such a good time to visit Pattaya,there are less
goodlooking boys and the ugly ones still want the same prices.

And the ugly farangs want to get things half price

Don't the kids have to eat, pay rent, pay for their uniform, they even get their pay docked
if they are late or sick.

God save them from the cheap charlys who earn more in a month [200,000baht] than they
can hope to earn in three years or more. No holiday pay,no sick pay,no loading for weekends
and holidays, no compensation for being ill or in an accident, pay for their own uniforms and with only 2 days off every month.

travelerjim
August 20th, 2007, 18:39
[quote="wx40afp"]Well i cruised around a lot last night,went down to the beach side at Walking street,then went up
to SUNEE PLAZA into a GO GO BAR called HAPPY BOYS

This is at the back of Sunee Plaza,next door to the Family Mart.

Not a bad place but i recognised some of the guys to be there on my last visit.

Guys are quite hot looking,no pressure to buy extra drinks,or take a boy,

Guys are /looked from 18yo/19yo to 25yo,

there is also an upstairs area,off fee is 250 baht,drinks from 90 baht,room hire upstairs 300 baht.

There is no stage ,the guys jump from one glass box stage to the other,quite busy inside,good place to visit."

Billy....I agree - I like Happy Boys...and have suggested it many times to visitors and residents alike.

BUT please be advised UNDERAGE BOYS are at Happy Boys Bar!

Not ALL boys are 18 & up !!

A word to the wise....ask for and closely check ID cards...
if the boy says his ID card is in his room...pass him by!

For some reason the owners have chosen to allow underage boys...
yet they appeared they were so successful without them... Go figure ???

They are quite lucky the Sunee Plaza Raid did not include Happy Boys last Friday night!

TJ

llz
August 20th, 2007, 23:59
I see FILOU BAR in Sunee plaza,back of FOREST BAR,is still closed however advertising for staff on its door.

Filou Bar: a handwritten note taped to its door says:
"Boss, we want work with you. Why not open? (Signed)
Your staff."

Who is right ?

andrewcraig
August 21st, 2007, 07:15
Must admit i dont think the Low Season is such a good time to visit Pattaya,there are less
goodlooking boys and the ugly ones still want the same prices.

And the ugly farangs want to get things half price

Don't the kids have to eat, pay rent, pay for their uniform, they even get their pay docked
if they are late or sick.

God save them from the cheap charlys who earn more in a month [200,000baht] than they
can hope to earn in three years or more. No holiday pay,no sick pay,no loading for weekends
and holidays, no compensation for being ill or in an accident, pay for their own uniforms and with only 2 days off every month.

And i bet you still vote for the Australian Labor Party dont you ANDREWCRAIG,
Such a bleeding heart,but still votes for the political party who gave all us workers these benefits !
Mate,do you know what a hypocrite is ?

Now who are you to call others a hypoctite. You brag about all the benefits you have but want to shortchange, the bar boys who have none of the benefits you shove down our neck all the time.
Case of I have all these employee benefits, so I can rip you off because you dont.

August 23rd, 2007, 16:32
Do they have funniest thread of the year awards!? Thanks Bily , i needed a giggle abdly today!

Shuee
August 23rd, 2007, 20:01
nice longggggggggggggg thread here wx40afp
, keep them updates coming

August 30th, 2007, 17:53
Watch for the sign board... WX -yz school of charm.

August 30th, 2007, 18:20
GOOGIES RESTAURANT-DAY NIGHT AREA
Yesterday i decided to start my diet next Monday instead of yesterday and popped into GOOGIES RESTAURANT in day night.I sat there and wondered what to eat and i noticed a ad thing on the table advertising apple pie cream and a coffee for 95 baht,i thought fuck this,im not going to pay for one of those cardboard fuckin apple pies they get from the supermarket and a bit of cream,but my mouth is bigger than my stomach or whatever the bloody saying is,and i ordered it,A
ANYWAY OUT COMES THIS LARGE fresh im sure just baked apple pie with the little crumbs on top with fresh cream and a good dopping of it too.
I thought,fuck,this is better than getting a blowjob,and i sat there scoffing this larger than a hand apple pie and cream down.
I was really was tempted to order another one.AFTERNOON TEA 95 BAHT,COFFEE /APPLE PIE/CREAM
[/quote]

Googies has been around for quite a while now. I'm a bit surprised you just around to going there. The food is great, the prices are good and Googie is a prince! Full Stop

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 30th, 2007, 20:26
I think BBB has been abducted and alien reptile has replaced him !

the transformation has been quite sensational..

once regarded as the major board troll he has transformed into Lois Lane-star reporter with a readership of over 7500 to date !!

how has this come about ?.

most of his comments even make sense !

:alien:

September 1st, 2007, 01:03
Well today i tried a BLACK GUINESS BEER,the beer was black and disgusting !

Billy
That's the most awful comment that you have ever, ever made on this board. Now it is my turn to write a 12 page complaint letter to Spike over these quite appalling words. Do you think it is worse than that almost clear Aussie piss thats called a lager?

September 1st, 2007, 23:10
I see FILOU BAR in Sunee plaza,back of FOREST BAR,is still closed however advertising for staff on its door.

Filou Bar: a handwritten note taped to its door says:
"Boss, we want work with you. Why not open? (Signed)
Your staff."

Who is right ?

I have been assured be several people that some owners close a few days before end of month in order to avoid staff salary payments. Claiming that there isn’t any money left and therefore the bar is up for sale is common practice some owners get away with for too long. A few days later, the bar is surprise, surprise, open again and surely with new staff, and the same game is starting all over again.

September 1st, 2007, 23:13
DELETED

Dboy
September 3rd, 2007, 07:05
Billy
That's the most awful comment that you have ever, ever made on this board. Now it is my turn to write a 12 page complaint letter to Spike over these quite appalling words. Do you think it is worse than that almost clear Aussie piss thats called a lager?

Oh please, the best beer comes from Belgium and Czech Republic. Thought everyone knew that.

Dboy

catawampuscat
September 3rd, 2007, 08:23
Memories seems to be the new "Niddy's Nook" and the reports of sleeping boys and no farangs appear to forecast
changes at Memories.
Of course it was foolish to keep the name from the previous owners whose persona lites were the major draw and
the sparks that keep the place fun and friendly. Unfortunately you cannot buy these things when you buy a bar and
keep the same name. Some of the boys from the old Memories were hired but without the unique personalities
and special warmth offered by Jack, Ralph and Oud, it just ain't the same place. Sorry, but it looks like the
rats have left the ship and the good ship Memories is about to go Titanic.

The new owner or owners might have made it with the Thai bf who has a big personality and is fun to be around but
it seems like he has jumped ship as well and left the farangs with an empty bar and sleeping boys. They had some sexy
shower type show when they first opened and they need to do something or else face the ridicule of posters who like to
put the knife in when the bar is down on the ground..

I would rec commend the management hire a former prominent poster from this forum, who can't post anymore but isn't banned.
Just let him run a tab and he can bring in the punters and jump-start some business. Desperate situations require desperate solutions.... :cat:

September 3rd, 2007, 09:45
correct Memories lost his magic without Jack ,Ralf and Oud.
The only thing the new owner has done wrong is falling in love with the wrong boy and let him run the bar but he (the farrang owner) is a nice soft man
It seems the boy friend now is out so may by slowly Memories will rise again give it a change

llz
September 3rd, 2007, 23:40
Billie you told us many times you were a denizen of the Threezone bar in Sunee but I still have to read anything about it in your reviews ... How are they doing now ?