PDA

View Full Version : Visa Run

December 30th, 2005, 15:10
Hi Guy's

I am spending the winter in Thailand and must exit the country after 3 months to renew my tourist visa.
In the past i have done the day trip to Cambodia and once did a trip to the Philippines. I would like to ask advise or suggestions on where might be a nice place to get away to for a week or so. I am looking for somewhere gay friendly with some sort of gay nightlife. Gay friendly accommodations is a must as i will be traveling with my Thai boyfriend. Suggestions on where to go and accommodations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your advise

catawampuscat
December 30th, 2005, 16:49
Bali has some sort of gay scene althou nothing like you will find in Thailand.. I don't think there will be visa issue for you Thai bf but not sure..

December 30th, 2005, 17:07
... goes to Kuala Lumpur

December 30th, 2005, 19:19
I seem to recall one of the newer discount airlines (AirAsia?) having a promotion of cheap, and even free, tickets via a promotion on their website. I recall BKK-SIN tickets being around B1,000. I tried the forum search feature for "free tickets" and couldn't find the recent discussion on the free tickets, although I know it was not too long ago...

AMARETTO-old
December 30th, 2005, 20:17
website here : http://www.airasia.com