August 5th, 2007, 23:45
Way too much time on your hands....

I choose:

#8. Canadians

August 6th, 2007, 00:17
#9. My friends

Wesley
August 6th, 2007, 01:17
Friends and Canadians are a given everyone likes them. if you choose them then I guess I to go out with mostly my friedns with hopes of a better time
Luvanthai, if I remember right you have a body that can still catch those younger Guys. I have lost 40 pounds and 5 inches and last night I was actually ask out by a younger guy I was dancing with who is a Russian from Dubai.He comments on the odor of the Dubai people in general as a real turn off what say you guys. He was like 22 or 23 and works in Dubai very good English it as a pleasure to actually have a conversation not in Russian. When I met him two years ago he was workig night shift at the upscale Turkish Hotels here runs about 150 to 200 a night USD. I often remember him with his head down and could hardly wait until me and my business acquaintance left so he could close up breakfast and go home himself

Impulse
August 6th, 2007, 06:49
The question is wrong.I go at with go go boys the most,but not only with them.I like the open beer bars,the doormen and sometimes freelancers,but with them Im very cautious. Also I pick up guys who have regular jobs and one guy who was in the navy with time off.Im there for such a short time that I pay for their time,its just easier that way.

August 6th, 2007, 08:12
What a romantic bunch we are! Over 2/3 are still canoodling with their boyfriends. :tsr:

bucknaway
August 6th, 2007, 08:42
Most of the guys I go out with are not working the sex industry, they are just regular guys that enjoy gay sex and making new friends.

Wesley
August 6th, 2007, 10:53
God yes we need to include yes include all these in the poll as well

August 6th, 2007, 11:04
Have we met Wesley? How do you know my body? Anyway I will go out with anyone I can beg, buy, rent, bribe, trick, or seduce. Only one's that hit on me are the blind guys or people that are mad at me and they hit pretty hard.

Smiles
August 6th, 2007, 11:22
" ... What a romantic bunch we are! Over 2/3 are still canoodling with their boyfriends .... "
That's because the boyfriend is so damn goooooooooood!!
I wouldn't trade my old man for all the GoGo boys in Surat Thai ( home to "The Most Handsome Men In Thailand" ) ... or China ... or OZ ... or Albania ... or Basingstoke.

Him below:

http://my.photodump.com/sawatdee/rimkwai8.jpg

How I love that man . . .

Cheers

Wesley
August 6th, 2007, 17:11
I was amazed although, I am not sure if this represents patttya or the world as a whole. Obviously most guys go there for pay by the hour sex. bf's were expected to be a small majority and must represent the epait population there in pattaya. I did not know that any had B's besides me at this age.if so a Small minority.or maybe out readers are younger than we think.

LOL imagine that

Wesley

August 6th, 2007, 17:27
How I love that man . . .

Does he truly love you Smiles?

Wesley
August 6th, 2007, 18:25
Have we met Wesley? How do you know my body? Anyway I will go out with anyone I can beg, buy, rent, bribe, trick, or seduce. Only one's that hit on me are the blind guys or people that are mad at me and they hit pretty hard.

Yes it was a cold rainy night when someone whispered in my ear... who you were II believe you have a few tattoo's as well. believe it or not if I am not mistaken we shared a table at Kentucky Fried. Do you work out or .... You looked good for your age and you were not too old. I was at my prime at that age in fact.

Smiles
August 6th, 2007, 23:02
" ... Does he truly love you Smiles? ... "
Well, westerners are often vitally interested in that rather philosphical question (Thai folks tend not to be, they will often just goes with your 'actions' over time . . . which for them, proves all). The obvious answer is of course "how can one truly know?", which, in turn, should elicit the next thought: "does an answer really matter?"

I recently asked him this question straight out (with 3 or 4 beers I might well have asked it more than once) in the deep night when I was having some spontaneous sleepy angst regarding such issues. He looked over at me as if I was quite crazy and replied (something along the lines of): " ... we together 7 years now. You my love now, I have no option ... " (Sniff kiss on forehead . . . back to sleep . . . fade to black).

Good enough for me.

Cheers ...

August 6th, 2007, 23:13
Sorry Wes. You've got the wrong person. I am 6ft 3 in tall br hair n eyes and have NO tattoos. I won't even go with a boy that has tattoos, just hate them. If i go to KFC it is usally takeout and seldom eat there although I have on occasion ate there. True that the boys say I look good and have a good heart but I am probably a couple pounds heavy. I am very very picky on who I go with any more and end up going back to my room alone most nights. After 33 trips to thailand the sex thing isn't so important now. I just love being there.

Wesley
August 7th, 2007, 00:15
Most of the guys I go out with are not working the sex industry, they are just regular guys that enjoy gay sex and making new friends.

If that's you in the avatar then I understand fully what you mean.... would not mind running up on you in a 3 way myself.

Wesley

Wesley
August 7th, 2007, 00:25
I met Geezer PG of course and several others. I ran into a Lot of posters and most I never forgot The one I had in mind had a definite bow flex body.The Tattoo I could have forgotten its been 7 years ago Christmas. been to Bkk I often do on my way through on other things but seldom get down to Pattaya.

Smiles my hate has turned to envy

Wesley

Wesley
August 7th, 2007, 13:36
interesting 8 out of 47 go out with guys younger than 18, and what age group is the board in?

Wes

August 7th, 2007, 13:56
Smiles' bf's "I have no option" seems to me to be right on the money. Asian societies are more rigidly constructed than the "Western" variety. If he has introduced you to his family, village etc. and you have behaved correctly and continue to behave correctly, then really, he has little option.

OTOH, bring him over to Farangland and his options may transform overnight. How often one notices ageing asians grazing on the next generation, but the quality still keep a depth of loyalty to the fellow they placed their bet on decades ago. Perhaps that's "asian values" or just agrarian conservatism.

Wesley
August 8th, 2007, 08:41
I cannot say again what he said or why. I do find he most interesting things about it all is how many men take their boys out and not to the Dairy farm either.

My question, may have e Been flawed in as much as I was looking for a Pattaya BKK, Thailand response and if it is as the poll suggested thier should be a lot of happy Expats out there with Br's and go out with them to the boy bars etc......, you can read the rest in your own mind. All I says if that is the case their should be much more happy people than Bitchers that are first cousins to my wife bless her heart.

In honestly, I live ever day ever moment as if it were my last and I don not want to miss a minute of what is left. I do what I love and am happy in that in as much as it brings happiness to many who would not be happy if it were not for me , not that my life offers pie in the sky by and by. It does bring a roof and a blanket and clothes and food to many kids who I love and cherish and I hate the idea that one of mine would be molested in any way by anyone pretending to be their 1 hour friend.

That said , I am happy that Spike and Jinks offer some alternative to running out on my bf when I could be reading all of this. I don't cheat on them although I have a 23 year old gorgeous guy on my couch now sleeping off the vodka I knew was not going to leave him to happy with. when he awakes.

so, almost 50% have a re son to stay home and 50 have a reason to look around the cabbage patch. I be live in protection of rig ts of kids who for some reason do not have food clothes of a place to go, But to prey on their lack of food needs and a chance at life needs is wrong. I believe that as much as I be live I am sitting her ere now.

Wesley

elephantspike
August 8th, 2007, 12:36
I had to do away with the last option

It really comes close to violating one of our rules and more likely invites others to break that rule

There is a banned member who keeps on re-registering and selecting that option and then complaining about what perverts we all are!

I really wish you didn't include that option in this poll in the first place Wes!

Anyway I voted for the BF option

I don't have any longtime partner when I'm there but usually one finds me and stays with me for the duration of my stay

dab69
August 8th, 2007, 23:32
mostly when I go out I am going with myself.
I find it hard to ditch myself and go out with another.

Brad the Impala
August 8th, 2007, 23:46
There is a banned member who keeps on re-registering and selecting that option and then complaining about what perverts we all are!

How strange and sad some people are! Don't have to be a genius to work out who that could be!

Wesley
August 9th, 2007, 06:27
I had to do away with the last option

It really comes close to violating one of our rules and more likely invites others to break that rule

I really wish you didn't include that option in this poll in the first place Wes!

Anyway I voted for the BF option

I don't have any longtime partner when I'm there but usually one finds me and stays with me for the duration of my stay

Be it far from me to complain when some one hits the edit button on me . I honestly had no Idea how you or the forum felt about the question I was surprised at the honestly of the response. When I say under 18 and if so that is not so bad I remember well how nice it was exploring sex a that ages 16 t0 18, which is quite legal in most states and countries.

That said the edit button is enough to stop any error on my -part in as much is I rarely think out all possibilities ends to a question before I ask one or the ramifications it should I get the truth. Truth is a very enlightening thing and can be as relative as a can of beans. As as long time partners are concerned I try to treat them all who treat me that way as one as long as I am treated with the same respect.

Wesley