PDA

View Full Version : How many go out with Waiters? I wonderтАж?

Wesley
August 5th, 2007, 23:27
For me personally, the best people I have been out with are the waiters. Most of them been there long enough they have a network and know where all the parties are going to be at and where to go and how to keep your ass in or, out of trouble, as well as most of the best bars in town.
I have had more than my share fair amount of fun with he waiters not just in Go bars but waiters in general in Pattaya. They are not offed every night so they are usually older better spoken with English. Also, since they are not off-ed every night itтАЩs not like a duty as much as fun; what do you guys think?

August 6th, 2007, 00:22
I prefer the doormen at bars. Most are former dancers and now have the option of picking and choosing their customers. Many however are the owners bf or just don't like the gay scene but like to party and gop to the discos. They are good compnay if all you want is someone to hang with.

August 6th, 2007, 06:00
Yes, the non-dancing staff are, for the reasons mentioned, a good source of talent.
However be warned that the off-fee is much higher, sometimes double.
Also, if he's seen as an important staff memeber (I often offed a bartender), on very busy nights the mamasan wouldn't let him go.

Wesley
August 6th, 2007, 13:30
I agree I have met and lived with some bartenders in my time and most are not drinkers or light social; stuff. I don't care much for a man that drinks Vodka and a lot of it they are no good in bed or otherwise. I have met some cute doormen but never have taken anyway, they are usually busy,

Wesley

danny99
August 7th, 2007, 13:27
For me personally, the best people I have been out with are the waiters. Most of them been there long enough they have a network and know where all the parties are going to be at and where to go and how to keep your ass in or, out of trouble, as well as most of the best bars in town.
I have had more than my share fair amount of fun with he waiters not just in Go bars but waiters in general in Pattaya. They are not offed every night so they are usually older better spoken with English. Also, since they are not off-ed every night itтАЩs not like a duty as much as fun; what do you guys think?

Waiters can be fun. You can watch them interact with people, locals and farangs, over many days as you slowly develop a personal relationship with them [a little tip 'in the hand' as you pay your bar bill never hurts, they are always pleased to see you next night, etc.]. Gay or straight bars, restaurants, all the same. Meet them on their day off 'for shopping', very few will refuse that offer, and you do not need to spend thousands. Back to your hotel for a shower [often together even when straight] before taking them somewhere that they feel comfortable at, for dinner. It all just happens naturally, male to male, no queenish or demanding intrusive gay talk! Overall the cost is much less [even after a little present pressed into their protesting hand at night end], than all that commercial crap! And you have made a special, but secret, friend...and you cannot wait for next week to repeat!

andrewcraig
August 7th, 2007, 15:07

Waiters can be fun. You can watch them interact with people, locals and farangs, over many days as you slowly develop a personal relationship with them [a little tip 'in the hand' as you pay your bar bill never hurts, they are always pleased to see you next night, etc.]. Gay or straight bars, restaurants, all the same. Meet them on their day off 'for shopping', very few will refuse that offer, and you do not need to spend thousands. Back to your hotel for a shower [often together even when straight] before taking them somewhere that they feel comfortable at, for dinner. It all just happens naturally, male to male, no queenish or demanding intrusive gay talk! Overall the cost is much less [even after a little present pressed into their protesting hand at night end], than all that commercial crap! And you have made a special, but secret, friend...and you cannot wait for next week to repeat!

Often in the smaller bars that I favour, gogo boys rotate as waiters to give them a chance to earn a few tips.

I remember a very shy waiter that I gave 200 baht to, to dance as a go go for 3 numbers. The dancers loved it

and it was fun all round as the dancers tried to pull his undies down. Mamasam let him sit with me when I

bought him a drink. We met the following day at Jomtien. I was his first farang. His friend he shared a room

with joined us that night and he told me "me dance sometime when many boy off' He had never been off.

Since then I have tried to dine at places which are not known gay haunts, with some very pleasant results

The thing I do not like about the bars is I like to hunt. Sometimes that is more satisfying than the act.

andrewcraig
August 7th, 2007, 17:54
The thing I do not like about the bars is I like to hunt. Sometimes that is more satisfying than the act.

And then you orgasm as you haggle the price,dont even have to take them back to your room do you andrewcraig.
aahhhh the psychology of feeling powerful,next you will be running over cats.

There are two types the hunter and the hunted. The seducer and the seduced.

Consider the lion in the jungle and the deer, I dont like the obvious ones who approach me.

For desperate wooly moofs like you, you are obviously not a hunter but a hippopotamus,

and an overweight one at that. Stick to your desperate boys who want to be locked in wardrobes,

lick your Goulburn Jail Warders boots, and dance on Jomtien beach naked to get you hard.

Surely it is now called an old rooster dance. You are no longer a chicken but middle aged

Aunty
August 7th, 2007, 18:17
I'm not feeling the love between you aussie homos.

dab69
August 8th, 2007, 23:37
tried for years to get this one waiters attention,
but I was too modest and he was difficult to get alone.

the only thing more satisfying than running over cats
is running over midgets...

August 9th, 2007, 03:09
... but I make sure they change their uniform before we go out!!!

Wesley
August 9th, 2007, 06:40
Well said andrewcraig

bao-bao
August 9th, 2007, 22:39

I certainly agree, Andrew. Tom Waits does a song call "Foreign Affair" that goes (in part):

Most vagabonds I've known don't ever want to find the culprit
That remains the object of their long relentless quest;
The obsession's in the chasing, and not the apprehending...
The pursuit, you see, and never the arrest.

It's not a hard and fast rule, by any means - but sometimes the game is the best part.