PDA

View Full Version : Opening of Jim Jimmy James

August 4th, 2007, 02:55
Did any one go to the opening of JJJ
It was to be today.
Thanks

August 4th, 2007, 07:21
Hi all,
My name is John , IтАЩm new to the forum and just want to say hi to everyone.

catawampuscat
August 4th, 2007, 11:47
JJJ is still undergoing renovations and will open when it is ready to open. It should be state of the art and fabulous.
Just think, everyday of delay, the boys get a day older and closer to their next birthday. :idea:

JJJ is sorely needed as some of the other go go bars in Sunee are pathetic and JJJ always was a step above if you
can ignore the mamasan door-person who steers more customers away than into the bar.
One new bright spot in Sunee is Crazy Pub. The new owners did a beautiful job renovating and cute outfits on the boys.
All a tad too fem for this poster but very inviting and classy. I am a fan of gentrification and another hell hole in Sunee
has been transformed.

Don't get confused between Krazy Dragon and Crazy Pub as they are separate entities. :cat:

Gaypattayan
August 4th, 2007, 14:11
I just wanted to acknowledge our new member / guest from Spain. Nice To have you take an interest in Sawatdee!!!!

G.P. (Allen)

August 6th, 2007, 11:37
I hope someone can take some pics of JJJ's re-opening.

catawampuscat
August 6th, 2007, 15:36
Jimmy is an active reader of this forum and no doubt puts his two bahts in under some unknown handle.

Point is message is received and perhaps one of the guys can shoot a few photos and post them.. :cat:
maybe skeet45 would be a good choice, if he isn't too busy.. :idea:

August 7th, 2007, 15:44
We are all giddy and a twitter waiting for the big news. And by the way,
when did you lose your life?

August 10th, 2007, 06:18
Whatever happened to the Boy-E-San bar and Billie?

August 10th, 2007, 11:33
DELETED