PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong

July 31st, 2007, 22:13
deleted

July 31st, 2007, 22:43
Here You Go (http://www.icarer.org/big5/centre_list/decc_frame.htm)

August 1st, 2007, 00:52
Maybe Wally Matt in Tsim Sha Tsui? A lot of older western guys go there and younger chinese who like older western men. It's like an English pub type thing, not a disco.

Edit: Or maybe Volume? ItтАЩs mostly a young crowd but owners and staff are very friendly, and lately itтАЩs been packed with cuties, weekends anyway, and worth a visit just for the eye candy. They also have just started a тАЬHK New Arrivals nightтАЭ on Wednesdays (IтАЩm guessing you donтАЩt live in HK?), and if my memory serves me correctly, I think they do free drinks for a couple of hours on that night, but check their website to confirm.

Davey612
August 2nd, 2007, 00:32
Maybe Rainbow sauna in Kowloon?

Smiles
August 2nd, 2007, 01:39
At least one place (from above) shown on the map ( http://www.utopia-asia.com/hkmasa.htm ):

Cheers ...

August 3rd, 2007, 12:29
You could also try Works -- I have often seen young guys there with older men (who are less prevalent than in Thailand, given that most foreigners in HK are here for work and not retirement -- so supply/demand may work in your favour!).

If you are in town on a Friday, go to the gay happy hour at Club 1997 (7 pm to 9:30 pm) in Lan Kwai Fong -- friendly and fun, although they could use better air conditioning.

I'm not a sauna person, but I have a friend who visits frequently who swears by Galaxy Sauna in TST.

Fruits in Suits is held the first Tuesday of every month (and announced in DS Magazine - see below), and is very mixed age. It's not a place to pull, so much, but you can certainly meet some nice friends.

As Sister has mentioned, Wally is definitely a good place for you, and Volume, while young and trendy, is very friendly, and older folks are made to feel genuinely welcome.

M Bar is worth a visit Monday through Wednesday, but don't bother Thu-Sat (sticky rice, muscle mary crowd). Rice may be worth a try as well -- it's more of a pub atmosphere on weeknights.

Also, for more accurate maps (and of different neighbourhoods), you may download a Q-Guide from www.dimsum-hk.com (http://www.dimsum-hk.com) -- both the Q-Guide (maps) and DS Magazine itself are available in PDF format.

Hong Kong is more of a late town -- there are no official bar closing times, and some clubs don't close until 2:00 *PM* on the weekends. As such people go out later -- very annoying if you are an early morning person (like me!). Exceptions: Fruits in Suits gets going at around 7:30 or 8:00, same for Wally, 97, and sometimes Rice Bar.

September 5th, 2007, 16:19
Would definitely rcommend Galaxy in TST. Go there around 2pm, and stay until at least 7, lots of action.

Uranus
September 12th, 2007, 03:43
What about 5F?

Uranus
October 8th, 2016, 22:47
I have been recommended Galaxy from a Hong Kong acquaintance, and he will take me there for both of us to enjoy some orgies. I will report in due course.