PDA

View Full Version : Seagull Happy Slapping

February 11th, 2006, 20:11
news reaches me of a sensational new game sweeping the UK. I must put this on the agenda to be discussed at the South Pattaya Ex-Pats Carpet Bowls & Bingo Club committee meeting.

http://www.popbitch.com

"Get ready to be Seagulled Happy Slapping is so 2005. To be too cool for school these days you have to do the Seagull. In schools all over London, apparently, break-times are seeing boys running into the bogs to masturbate furiously, collect their jizz in the palms of their hands, then go out and find a younger kid.... then slap them in the face while shouting "SEAGULL!" Try it in the office when you're bored"

February 13th, 2006, 04:32
Damn! I knew I was born in the wrong country!

I wonder if we'll see this in the next Harry Potter installment?!?

"..Malfoy's curse missed Harry, giving him enough time to whip out his wand and shout SEAGULL!"

February 13th, 2006, 06:31
news reaches me of a sensational new game sweeping the UK. I must put this on the agenda to be discussed at the South Pattaya Ex-Pats Carpet Bowls & Bingo Club committee meeting.

Yes. It could catch on as a better way to handle the offal at those...contests held in some of the go-go bars--But why bother since we already have a better way to dispose of it?...and eliminate that middle: wasteful step. :toothy2: