PDA

View Full Version : Free Service

July 28th, 2007, 04:25
In 30 days i will be in the wonderland of Pattaya.I have decided to make an offer im sure most of you wll be keen to take up.I travel to Pattaya twice a year,for 28 days each time.Every time i go i end up metting a boy i especially like,and when i have too go home at th end of my trip i think hell,i wish i new someone who was in Pattaya,and could go angive my regards,and ahug,and maybe a fuck,or a blow-job to my boy.So that is the service i am offering you guys who have been to Pattaya recently.I will be in Sunee for 7 days and Boystown for 21 days.Now i will tell you what sort of boy i like.18-25 years old,no fems or lady-boys.no muscle-boys.I am the fucker,never the fucked.Im told i give a great blow job and i like to cuddle and treat my boys nice.Not into anything Kinky.I try to have sex twice a day for the 28 days,but i would like to find half those myself.So i am able to fit 6 boys of your choice from Sunee,and 21 boys of your choice from boystown.Iwould like to state here that i pay 1000 baht short time,and on the rare occasion,i overnight 2000 baht.Now i want to make it clear,that your fav boy will have a wonderfull time,at absolutely no cost to you.Please book in early so as not to be disappointed.
Ps. If Dodger reads this,i would love some tips from him.(liked his beach boys)

bucknaway
July 28th, 2007, 04:48
My friend is 25 and LOVES sex! His name is Fish and lives near Boyztown.

http://i16.tinypic.com/67f1cgz.jpg

I will tell him you want to suck him and fuck him!

July 28th, 2007, 05:31
My friend is 25 and LOVES sex! His name is Fish and lives near Boyztown.

http://i16.tinypic.com/67f1cgz.jpg

I will tell him you want to suck him and fuck him!i hear,that what u are prepared to pay,he would be about your wack.

July 28th, 2007, 07:21
In 30 days i will be in the wonderland of Pattaya.I have decided to make an offer im sure most of you wll be keen to take up.I travel to Pattaya twice a year,for 28 days each time.Every time i go i end up metting a boy i especially like,and when i have too go home at th end of my trip i think hell,i wish i new someone who was in Pattaya,and could go angive my regards,and ahug,and maybe a fuck,or a blow-job to my boy.So that is the service i am offering you guys who have been to Pattaya recently.I will be in Sunee for 7 days and Boystown for 21 days.Now i will tell you what sort of boy i like.18-25 years old,no fems or lady-boys.no muscle-boys.I am the fucker,never the fucked.Im told i give a great blow job and i like to cuddle and treat my boys nice.Not into anything Kinky.I try to have sex twice a day for the 28 days,but i would like to find half those myself.So i am able to fit 6 boys of your choice from Sunee,and 21 boys of your choice from boystown.Iwould like to state here that i pay 1000 baht short time,and on the rare occasion,i overnight 2000 baht.Now i want to make it clear,that your fav boy will have a wonderfull time,at absolutely no cost to you.Please book in early so as not to be disappointed.

Does the above make any sense to any of you??? I'm soooooo confused......... :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

July 28th, 2007, 08:20
I have not got a clue is he looking for boys that we know ???
Or is he wanting us to look after boys that know him
Not Sure Confused :geek:

Aunty
July 28th, 2007, 09:58
Gentlemen, allow me to help you by interpreting the words of my fellow countryman.

In 30 days I will be in the wonderland of Pattaya. I have decided to make an offer IтАЩm sure most of you will be keen to accept. I travel to Pattaya twice a year, for 28 days each time. Every time I go I end up meeting a special boy I really like and when I have to go home at the end of my trip I think hell, I wish I knew someone who was in Pattaya who could go and give my regards, and maybe a hug and a fuck or a blow-job to, my boy. So that is the service I am offering to you guys, who have been to Pattaya recently.

I will be in Sunee for seven days and Boystown for 21 days. Now let me tell you the sort of boy I like. Eighteen-25 years old, no fems or lady-boys, no muscle-boys, I am the fucker never the fucked. IтАЩm told I give a great blow job and I like to cuddle and treat my boys nice. Not into anything Kinky. I aim to have sex twice a day for the 28 days IтАЩm there but I would prefer to find half those myself. So I am able to fit in six of your boys from Sunee and 21 boys of your choice from Boystown. I pay 1000 baht short time, and on the rare occasion I overnight, 2000 baht. Now I want to make it clear that your boy special will have a wonderful time at absolutely no cost to you. Please book in early so as not to be disappointed.

Ps. If Dodger reads this, I would love some tips from him.(liked his beach boys)

What a guy! He sounds like just one of the Nu Zilinders that our very own Beryl intimately associates with.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 28th, 2007, 10:23
"Not into anything Kinky."

you won't be interested in a three-some then with me and Mrs O'Booze ?

catawampuscat
July 28th, 2007, 10:31
silly me, I thought they speak English in New Zealand.
Perhaps, a few English lessons from the poofessor , sorry the professor, who is now teaching English
or taking English lessons. Never quite understood but let me tell you, either way a disaster... :cat:

July 28th, 2007, 18:47
Sounds like Bad Boy Billy has a new name.

Smiles
July 28th, 2007, 20:05
" ... these New Zealanders are getting sick of pumping the sheep ... "
:laughing3:

And THAT'S why it's good to have a half decent Troll in residence. :ura1:

Cheers ...

July 29th, 2007, 01:27
Sounds like your Brother LUVTHAI
Apparently these New Zealanders are getting sick of pumping the sheep.we are sick of shagging the aussies

July 29th, 2007, 01:41

Does the above make any sense to any of you??? I'm soooooo confused......... :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:go back,read again s l o w e l y,if you stll cannot understand,heh move on

July 29th, 2007, 07:08

Does the above make any sense to any of you??? I'm soooooo confused......... :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:go back,read again s l o w e l y,if you stll cannot understand,heh move on

--------------

Mai pen rai

July 29th, 2007, 07:49
silly me, I thought they speak English in New Zealand.You have forgotten that in Nw Zlnd they have abolished the vowel, and txtng is an official language in which examinations may be answered. Indeed, it is the only form where the vowel survives - the phrase "See you, Aunty" becomes "c u NT"

July 29th, 2007, 14:02
"He's after the sheep, the dirty creep!"

Apparently these New Zealanders are getting sick of pumping the sheep.

Nevertheless; Kewis say New Zealand lamb is the best in the world!

July 29th, 2007, 14:27
"He's after the sheep, the dirty creep!"

Apparently these New Zealanders are getting sick of pumping the sheep.

Nevertheless; Kewis say New Zealand lamb is the best in the world!

Perhaps that's because it's been so well tenderized.

July 29th, 2007, 19:05
Just another KIWI wanker......lousy attitude, bad manners and unable to differentiate either....
Sad isn't it?

July 29th, 2007, 19:29
Just another KIWI wanker......lousy attitude, bad manners and unable to differentiate either....
Sad isn't it?WOW who is a clever boy then

July 29th, 2007, 19:36
Pathetic....isn't it?
"WOW who is a clever boy then"
I'm amazed....a KIWI who can spell!!!

July 29th, 2007, 20:10
I just read the original post again......a Kiwi who can't spell afterall.......

PS...What do you call a KIWI with CLASS..?

An Australian.

Aunty
July 29th, 2007, 20:17

An Australian.

Of course you do understand, aussieal, don't you, that it is a well known fact that every time a New Zealander travels to Australia the average IQ rises on both sides of the Tasman?

Of course I have never being to your wretched country, and for that I am eternally grateful. However I do make it a point that whenever I fly over Australia I go to the toilet and take a dump. :cheers:

July 29th, 2007, 20:40

An Australian.

Of course you do understand, aussieal, don't you, that it is a well known fact that every time a New Zealander travels to Australia the average IQ rises on both sides of the Tasman?

Of course I have never being to your wretched country, and for that I am eternally grateful. However I do make it a point that whenever I fly over Australia I go to the toilet and take a dump. :cheers:

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As amusing as this little frey between the Kiwis and the Australians is, will somebody please tell me what the original poster is trying to say.

Bob
July 30th, 2007, 05:53
Re-reading the confusing post that started all of this, it looks to me that he's offering to pay somebody to service his stable of boys while he's away; if so, he's a bit daft (if not all the way insane).

July 30th, 2007, 17:56
Ordinarily I have my niece, Aunty, on {Ignore} but I do see the postings whenever someone else quotes them. I notice that in the latest one, Aunty has quoted the ineffable Piggy Muldoon, Nw Zlnd's greatest Prime Minister, without attribution. It was he who coined the phrase about lifting the IQ on both sides of the Tasman - don't assume that Aunty has a scintilla of wit, let alone grace or charm (the phrase about "taking a dump" is typical)

One wonders where Aunty is off to, over-flying Australia. I checked, and the only airlines that do so are are Asian ones. We know from previous posts that Tourette (as she is known in the family) despises Asians and hates the UK (so clearly that can't be the destination of choice). As an aside, both Aunty's parents fled from the UK; her father was an under-footman in my father's house who had his way with my half-sister (a total slut) and on finding that that sort of thing often ended in pregnancy, they both fled to the arse-end of the world (Nw Zlnd), where Tourette was born