View Full Version : lovely lovely i met on the internet !

July 28th, 2007, 00:34
There is a new wold open ! " Internet ".

I have many Thai friends on the Internet some are cute some real not , some are friendly , some are asking money to soon !

I never take a boy i met on the Internet , i not take that risk but.... One chat whit me all ready 1 year everyday and open web cam always, she never ask anything ! This half lady boy also very shy !

Long long time i think what does she wants from me ? I stay hungry for that question because feelings are going" we are friends" , more and more !

Any one meet a guy like this on the Internet ?

Smiles
July 28th, 2007, 00:41
" ... Any one meet a guy like this on the Internet ? ... "
Oh, only about 92% of the old boys on this message board. :wav:

Cheers ...

July 28th, 2007, 06:05
" ... Any one meet a guy like this on the Internet ? ... "
Oh, only about 92% of the old boys on this message board. :wav:

Cheers ...

What was wrong whit the other ............ 8 % ? :clown:

But !!! I was asking the younger boy's on this board ! There not to much oldies on SF even lovely moderator is early 30...er ! :flower:

Smiles
July 28th, 2007, 09:34
" ... But !!! I was asking the younger boy's on this board ! ... "
There are none. :wave:

Cheers ...

Thai_Faen-old
July 28th, 2007, 16:07
" ... But !!! I was asking the younger boy's on this board ! ... "
There are none. :wave:

Cheers ...

How dare you Smiles, well alright I cannot be considered a boy, but neither can I be considered of retirement age either not that there is anything wrong with the users on here that are I am merely answering your "none" reply.

Thai_Faen :bounce:

July 28th, 2007, 18:32
Ummmmmmm...was this poster actually expecting a reply??????

July 29th, 2007, 07:21
There is a new wold open ! " Internet ".

I have many Thai friends on the Internet some are cute some real not , some are friendly , some are asking money to soon !

I never take a boy i met on the Internet , i not take that risk but.... One chat whit me all ready 1 year everyday and open web cam always, she never ask anything ! This half lady boy also very shy !

Long long time i think what does she wants from me ? I stay hungry for that question because feelings are going" we are friends" , more and more !

Any one meet a guy like this on the Internet ?

No Baziel , speaking on behalf of the 8% that never saw rationing or the introduction of the combustion engine, and "I am unanimous in this", I have never met anyone that I have had a physical relationship with on the net, I grew up being taught that this was bad for your health, like running into a burning auditorium.

July 29th, 2007, 14:47
I met a young man on the internet.
We 'courted' for two months via E-mail; the affair lasted two days....almost.
By that time I'd recouperated from the trip--And he'd found a Belgian (buried) on the beach.
It was perfect--For us both.
Like I always say, 'If it isn't true love... phuque it!'

July 30th, 2007, 07:37
By that time I'd recouperated from the trip--And he'd found a Belgian (buried) on the beach.
It was perfect--For us both.

Belgians are perfect ! :clown: Indians are a lot more shy ! :flower:

July 30th, 2007, 07:45
cedric wrote :

I have never met anyone that I have had a physical relationship with

hum....About that horse you met in belgium ?