PDA

View Full Version : leather wear

July 27th, 2007, 05:00
Apart from the usual shirts & suits I've met a couple of guys who have had some great leather wear made in bangkok. Any one got any recommendations?

Thai_Faen-old
July 27th, 2007, 05:14
Not had any leather stuff made in Thailand so can't comment on that side, and as it's always been sort of warm when I visit not seen many wearing leather in Thailand, although leather is nice and some of the Thai guys would look good in it that I have seen walking around mmmmmmmmm.

Thai_Faen :bounce:

July 29th, 2007, 15:38
there are several places in Bangkok along Khao San Road, Banglampoo--But, whenever I go there, I always get ... waylaid.

(Allow plenty of time: a week more than what they tell you\say you're leaving a week earlier than you actually are.)
If you want something 'special' bring a picture--And a garment(s) you like the fit of.

July 29th, 2007, 19:06
Chiang Mai may be a better place to have leather items made. I have seen some great looking items while in Chiang Mai. I remember a large leather factory near the silver shops. Any tour guide can take you there.

July 29th, 2007, 19:47
Chiang Mai may be a better place to have leather items made. I have seen some great looking items while in Chiang Mai. I remember a large leather factory near the silver shops. Any tour guide can take you there.

Yes, that's a good address in Chiang Mai.

Otherwise, while in Bangkok, just ask at the Bootery on Silom, they used to have some leather war. Otherwise they will direct you to some specific leather shops.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 29th, 2007, 19:53
leather jock strap that I'd be prepared to sell you...at the right price of course.

July 29th, 2007, 20:04

Yes, that's a good address in Chiang Mai.

Otherwise, while in Bangkok, just ask at the Bootery on Silom, they used to have some leather war. Otherwise they will direct you to some specific leather shops.

I just checkt my files.
At IMPACT if meet a while agao someone from
K and K Leather Factory which is on 141-145 Chaeng Wattana Road Bangtalard, 11120 Pak Kret, Nonthaburi
from what I've seen the range of products was resonable at bargain prices.