PDA

View Full Version : best outside bar

July 26th, 2007, 22:24
Where's the good outside bars for watchin the world go past and havin a chat without being deafened by the music, i do like music but..u know sometimes just chattin and watchin the crack should be interestin...should'nt it?
flip

July 27th, 2007, 00:49
I like to sit at Duc's bar just across from Kaos. Nice atmosphere good location and a good host.

July 27th, 2007, 01:03
how about panarama - BT, especially as the guys turn up for work, & if you like playing with balls be sure to pop upstairs for the pool tables

i once tried doing this on the terrace of the ambiance hotel, but then got charged some extortionate amount just for a small cup of coffee

bucknaway
July 27th, 2007, 04:18
Hey, just move into a smaller condo, wear cheaper clothes, buy lower quality foods so that you can spend more money on expensive coffee... (just joking!) :)

how about panarama - BT, especially as the guys turn up for work, & if you like playing with balls be sure to pop upstairs for the pool tables

i once tried doing this on the terrace of the ambiance hotel, but then got charged some extortionate amount just for a small cup of coffee

Thai_Faen-old
July 27th, 2007, 05:10
Hey, just move into a smaller condo, wear cheaper clothes, buy lower quality foods so that you can spend more money on expensive coffee... (just joking!) :)

I hope you swallowed it all, expensive stuff is too good to spit out.

Thai_Faen :bounce:

July 27th, 2007, 06:49
I had heard that it had been closed for awhile.
Something about there liquor license
Has it opened back up
I like this bar

July 27th, 2007, 08:53
I understand from a friend that Duc's bar has recently opened.

July 27th, 2007, 09:10
In Boys Town, Oscar's (previously My Life), Serene Bar, and Panorama are all group together and provide a nice place to have a drink, chat, and watch the parade.

puckered_penguin
July 27th, 2007, 10:50
I understand from a friend that Duc's bar has recently opened.

Is Duc's Bar not a well known pedophiles' hang out?

Is Mr. Duc a legally qualified pedophile having been convicted for pedophile offences?

Each to his own.

July 27th, 2007, 16:29
There are many more pleasent venues:

Bangkok Silom/Suriwong
Sports Bar
Dick’s Caf├й

Pattaya Boys Town:
Panorama or next door Amor
Oscars

Pattaya Sunee Plaza
Come In
La Cage

Pattaya Jomtien
Two faces

Phuket, Patong
Connect

Chiang Mai
Garden Bar
Friendship

Any one is unique in it's own way.

July 27th, 2007, 17:03
In Boys Town, Oscar's (previously My Life), Serene Bar, and Panorama are all grouped together and provide a nice place to have a drink, chat, and watch the parade.

Second all of that !

July 27th, 2007, 19:01
Duc does not let any underage boys in his bar. He is a very nice guy and yes he had some problems in the past but that is in the past and should be left in the past.

July 29th, 2007, 14:55
I would add just one to TTom's otherwise excellent list: Ozz in Jomtien.

PinkSilom
July 29th, 2007, 18:41
'Is Duc's Bar not a well known pedophiles' hang out?'

Why just single out one Sunne Plaza bar? Perhaps it's hard to pick out the pedophiles amongst those that are just cheap charlies. Each to their own.

August 18th, 2007, 05:57
Bondi on the veranda - same for Montys gayote and across the soi at rock hard on the stools.

August 18th, 2007, 14:50
VIOLET HOUS