PDA

View Full Version : weather

July 26th, 2007, 21:44
here's next one, is it gonna be sunny or overcast a lot as its monsoon time, i realise its a bit different up north but generally in sept oct wots it like
flip

Smiles
July 26th, 2007, 22:09
here's next one, is it gonna be sunny or overcast a lot as its monsoon time, i realise its a bit different up north but generally in sept oct wots it like
flip
Sunny .... then overcast .... then The Deluge .... then sunny again. Repeat daily.

Cheers ...

July 27th, 2007, 09:28
DELETED

July 27th, 2007, 13:46
now then mr john botting, let me put u str8, if ur concerned dont look at or answer any of my 'silly' questions, i did specify that there was going to b a fair few of them and b) they would or could be seen as silly
I havent been to Thailand b4, and i intend to enjoy my trip as much as possible therefore i am trying to get as much 'local' knowledge as possible
regards flip

Thai_Faen-old
July 27th, 2007, 13:52
now then mr john botting, let me put u str8, if ur concerned dont look at or answer any of my 'silly' questions, i did specify that there was going to b a fair few of them and b) they would or could be seen as silly
I havent been to Thailand b4, and i intend to enjoy my trip as much as possible therefore i am trying to get as much 'local' knowledge as possible
regards flip

flip hope that the site is working for you in order to get the info you want so you can make your trip a good one, I am sure you will at least be better prepared for what to expect and where to go from the various replies from users to you, I will try and make helpful comment when I can.

Thai_Faen :bounce:

TrongpaiExpat
July 27th, 2007, 14:00
I don't know if I am being unfair to our new poster, but is anybody else getting the feeling that he maybe a new troll???

A bit of a rush to judgment there, Botting. Flip deserves an assumption of innocence until there is a preponderance of evidence to the contrary.

July 27th, 2007, 14:04
I don't know if I am being unfair to our new poster, but is anybody else getting the feeling that he maybe a new troll???

A bit of a rush to judgment there, Botting. Flip deserves an assumption of innocence until there is a preponderance of evidence to the contrary.

What, like Hedda saying he's a troll?

July 27th, 2007, 20:19
Expect a good mix of everything if Bangkok is anything to go by, I imagine Pattaya would not be as overcast as BKK. If you get caught in the rain at least you know you will be dry again 30 minutes later from the heat. I don't think your questions are silly, it pays to arm yourself with some local knowledge providing that knowledge is constructive and sensible. Enjoy your time in the greatest vacation spot in Asia.