PDA

View Full Version : sexual preferences

July 26th, 2007, 14:57
this is question 4, now then you might have worked out from my previous ?'s that I am bisexual, so this question is also multi answer
a/ Is there bars clubs that cater for those who enjoy the delights of both sexes at the same time?
b/ Are they generally ok with it or is it seen as unusual
I realise that most in here are gay and not bisexual,however it would be helpful for your veiws
regards Flip

July 26th, 2007, 14:59
No bisexual or swingers clubs that I have ever heard about.

Thais will think it is perfectly natural and not unusual at all.

Farangs will think you're 100% poofter but ashamed to admit it.

elephantspike
July 26th, 2007, 16:18
Well, I guess I'm like a Kinsey 4 or 5 or so (give or take).

Dude, there are all kinds of Girlie bars near all kinds of all of the boy-bars in all of the cities and resorts that I know of. You are going to get so frigging laid. Soooo..oooo...ooo Laid...........

If you are trying to get laid, well, stop it. You will get so frigging laid, that you will soon realize that it is a more interesting exercise to try not to get laid.

Enjoy!

[do keep in mind that Thailand is a Buddhist country, though!)

July 26th, 2007, 16:28
do keep in mind that Thailand is a Buddhist country, though!

What does that have to do with anything?

elephantspike
July 26th, 2007, 16:32
I'm not exactly sure, but that's what it says in The Men Of Thailand Volume VII, and I thought it sounded good. :tard:

The important thing (on this thread) is that flipcarlisle gets laid.

Focus, Boy G!

July 26th, 2007, 17:38
elephantspike...ur a cracker m8, keep em cummin
flip

July 26th, 2007, 18:41
The old Siam Thani hotel, near the Sansuk Sauna, has been renamed GlamourPattaya and advertises itself as a resort for swinging couples. Their website appears to be down at the moment.

bkkguy
July 26th, 2007, 19:35
advertises itself as a resort for swinging couples. Their website appears to be down at the moment.

must be a great place for oral sex if even the web site goes down on you!

bkkguy

lonelywombat
July 26th, 2007, 19:58
I think you might have more joy posting or subscribing to
www.pattaya-chat.com (http://www.pattaya-chat.com)

This is a straight board where gays are abused and questions like
"which ladyboys have the biggest cock are asked"

show us your photos is often requested

It is not gay to take it up the arse if the other person intends to have the operation.

Quite simple. Damn I had not intended to mention boygeenyus in this thread

July 26th, 2007, 21:09
Tell some go go bar boys you like girls too. they will think they have died and gone to heaven. "Girlfriends" will appear from nowhere !

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 26th, 2007, 22:54
most of us on here are bi-sexuals..

..we're out every night buying sex . :tongue:

July 27th, 2007, 00:45
As the bar guys are mainly gay for pay, they sometimes ask me to get them a girlie, so they can............arrhumm
sorry bit of a cough there!

so as mentioned, some will jump at the chance

Thai_Faen-old
July 27th, 2007, 05:16
flip I can't see a problem in getting a guy and girl for a threesome or one of each on separate occasions, as they say whatever floats your boat is available in Thailand, I am sure you will have a wonderful time, I normally do in Thailand.

Thai_Faen :bounce:

July 27th, 2007, 05:48
... mind you, you have an appropriate name "flip....".

Personally, I am very wary of bisexual people, best to stick to either one who is either Martha or Arthur, and see if they play with other Marthas and Arthurs, as opposed to looking for a Frances/cis.

July 27th, 2007, 08:07
a/ Is there bars clubs that cater for those who enjoy the delights of both sexes at the same time?

Well if this is not a Ladyboy Lover in the making I don't know what is!

Flip, I suggest in your travels you mosey on down to Walking Street and at least take a look at what you can get at Jenny Star Bar. The best looking freelance "girls" in town.

Best of both worlds!

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 27th, 2007, 20:19
Now I've done a few odd things in my life and experimented with all manner of things ( I married Mrs O'Booze for a start !)...

but you may find when you get a Thai lad and lady together they become very shy about "performing"...and as you probably know by now just about no-one will say "no" to anything.... except when you get back to your room. Make sure the deal is very clear !!!

We will expect a full report on here should this event happen.

Thai_Faen-old
July 27th, 2007, 21:46
this is question 4, now then you might have worked out from my previous ?'s that I am bisexual, so this question is also multi answer
b/ Are they generally ok with it or is it seen as unusual
I realise that most in here are gay and not bisexual,however it would be helpful for your veiws
regards Flip

If you pick someone up in a go go bar type place, you will know as you will receive a receipt (the same way you will when you order a drink) and be charged 300/400 baht's by the establishment, I suggest that you agree the price upfront with the lad/girl, then you won't have any arguments as to what amount they are expecting when it is time for them to leave your room. I believe the going rate is 1,000 baht's sometimes they will ask for 1,500 baht's and if you think they are worth it then that is up to you, OMG I sound like a pro at this.

Thai_Faen :bounce: