View Full Version : Miss Jason & Miss Sparkle Charity Show - Bondi-31 July

July 26th, 2007, 12:22
Received notice from Bondi Jomtien as follows:

THE BONDI WILL BE HOLDING A VERY SPECIAL CHARITY SHOW ON 31 JULY AT 8.00 PM WITH MISS JASON & MISS SPARKLE FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY.

THE SHOW IS BEING HELD IN AID OF TAKE CARE SAFE SEX PROJECT & THAIS4LIFE WHO PROVIDE LOTS OF HELP, CARE AND ATTENTION FOR ALL THOSE IN NEED OF CARE AND ASSISTANCE.

THE BONDI WILL ALSO DONATE 10% OF THE EVENING'S TAKINGS TOWARDS THE CHARITIES.

There will be a bottle of champagne for the best costume on the night, so everyone is encouraged to come all dolled up. The Take Care girls will!

WE HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU THERE.

catawampuscat
July 26th, 2007, 13:34
I am a 69 year old man with decent legs but a hideous puss.
I have a spandex dress which was left to me in the estate of a famous drag empress and
I have dusted off my Blondie wig but can't fit into my heels anymore. I don't need any padding
and have man breasts so the effect should be hot especially for those ancient queens who still
think dragging out caricatures of old overly made-up hideous women is entertainment.

Can I try out for the show? I will go for a facial today and show up tonite.
Please give me a chance to revolt & nauseate even those who can't get a table with a view of the stage (lucky devils) ..see ya at 8.
Hint to the photojournalists, my left profile is my best.... I think I will hire a limo for my grand entrance, who
should I call? :cat:

July 26th, 2007, 13:44
Received notice from Bondi Jomtien as follows:

THE BONDI WILL BE HOLDING A VERY SPECIAL CHARITY SHOW ON 31 JULY AT 8.00 PM WITH MISS JASON & MISS SPARKLE FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY.

THE SHOW IS BEING HELD IN AID OF TAKE CARE SAFE SEX PROJECT & THAIS4LIFE WHO PROVIDE LOTS OF HELP, CARE AND ATTENTION FOR ALL THOSE IN NEED OF CARE AND ASSISTANCE.

THE BONDI WILL ALSO DONATE 10% OF THE EVENING'S TAKINGS TOWARDS THE CHARITIES.

There will be a bottle of champagne for the best costume on the night, so everyone is encouraged to come all dolled up. The Take Care girls will!

WE HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU THERE.

10%! WOW! REALLY MAKES YOU WANT TO SHOUT IN ALL CAPS!

lonelywombat
July 26th, 2007, 13:59
[

Doubt if you have shouted in your life.

July 26th, 2007, 15:19
[

How wrong you are! I just this morning shouted, "Hey, ya pedo pooftah!" at a guy who looked very much like you.

July 26th, 2007, 16:31
I hope all goes well. What is your location now in Jomtien? I think I heard Bondi moved.

Please make sure you let Ms. Botting know if you have reserved tables he maybe interested in. (He is a bit fussy at these charity events)

lonelywombat
July 26th, 2007, 19:06
[

How wrong you are! I just this morning shouted, "Hey, ya pedo pooftah!" at a guy who looked very much like you.

That was a mirror you silly patsy

bigben
July 26th, 2007, 20:06
Will there be reserved seating for paying customers?

Do they have proper A/C for us weight challenged customers?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

PS: Monty Dearest........Can you possibly be available for helping with the seating logistics?

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 26th, 2007, 20:31
can't wait..sounds like a blast...:thumbright:

but no MAISIE TROLLETTE :crybaby:

July 26th, 2007, 21:05
Miss Jason is worth a visit if you haven`t seen her before.

July 27th, 2007, 09:25
DELETED

Smiles
July 27th, 2007, 10:37
" ... I hope all goes well. What is your location now in Jomtien? I think I heard Bondi moved. ... "
What??!
Were'd you hear that? Details please ... don't just throw stuff out like that willynilly.

" ... as I really hate the drag queens who do the rounds here in Pattaya and who always show up for these functions. God knows why the organisers continue to do this ... "
Thank you John, for succinctly expressing feelings felt far and wide.

Cheers ...

July 27th, 2007, 11:54
" ... I hope all goes well. What is your location now in Jomtien? I think I heard Bondi moved. ... "
What??!
Were'd you hear that? Details please ... don't just throw stuff out like that willynilly.

I am just unsure of the location. I thought Bondi was sold and the old owners moved to a new location behind Mignon. So I was trying to make sure of the location. Smiles, maybe you can help me on this.

July 27th, 2007, 12:05
Bondi has NOT moved from it original location in Jomtien Complex but has had new owners for about 2 months.

The ex-owners of Bondi, Malcolm and Colin now run Ozz bar which is on the other side of Jomtien complex, in the street behind Mignon Restaurant. see www.ozzpattaya.com (http://www.ozzpattaya.com)

catawampuscat
July 27th, 2007, 12:49
good news, John Botting and all others interested in hideous, obese, eye-poison.
I passed the interview but they insist on padding even thou I am well over 200Kilos
as it is written in the gospels by lmtu.
I did get away with a few years on my age and it will be my birthday nite of 3/4 century.
Life starts at 75...

so we will be a trio of fright and I might even leave my dentures home, so it will be a real treat to
those ancient relics who enjoy aging empresses of drag. I am sure gay life in the UK and other places
was full of these relics of the distant past and the same mind set unfortunately exists in many elderly
farangs who think putting wrinkled old men in fright wigs on the stage, passes as entertainment.

But a job is a job and althou they are not paying they will throw in a free limo ride from Mr. Limo and a promise
of a table without a view. Not sure I understand why they want to hide me behind the bar but
it wouldn't be ladylike to complain about be treated like shit. I'm the one with the long white/grey beard.. :cat:
Ummm. now a drag name, well I guess Pussy Galore fits so that is it..Miss Pussy Galore

August 1st, 2007, 13:14
On behalf of the Jomtien Gay Community, a donation of 20,000 Baht was given to Take Care Safe Sex Project, Pattaya which offers information and safe sex packs to service workers in the Jomtien/Pattaya area. Donations was raised at the recent Midsummer Fantasy and will keep Take Care with supplies for 3 months.
Seen on the photo (left to right) are Dale & Jingjo of Take Care with Rob of the JGC