PDA

View Full Version : 2 John's and 1 Offed guy...

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 08:28
Picture this... Pattaya Thailand... It is October of 2007. You and a Thai friend go into a gogo bar. It is your plan to off a guy for your Thai friend. Your Thai friend wants to put on a sex show for you with a gogo guy.

The guy has been chosen and he has been told that he will have sex with the other Thai and you will watch. Once you get back to the room everyone gets comfortable and shares small talk. Clothes come off, people get in the shower, the lights are dimmed and the show begins.

During the show they ask you to join but you decline. Later you participate but you do not touch the gogo guy.

Now it is all done, the gogo guy is in the shower and your Thai friend asks again why you did not participate and you tell him that if you did touch the dancer he would have to be tipped double! Your Thai friend tells you no, he would only get one regular tip same-same tip.

Who would be right?

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 09:05
good for you! You were of no help in this post......

July 26th, 2007, 09:13
I know from most of your post you watch every penny
You are on vacation have some fun don't be such a tightwad
So you give him a small tip too
I mean i have read some of your post about how you have guys give you money and take you out to eat
Why not cut your trip down some and stop being such a cheap charlie

bao-bao
July 26th, 2007, 09:27
Now it is all done, the gogo guy is in the shower and your Thai friend asks again why you did not participate and you tell him that if you did touch the dancer he would have to be tipped double! Your Thai friend tells you no, he would only get one regular tip same-same tip. Who would be right?

Bucky, you really ought to consider being just a skosh less concerned with minor expenses on your trip.

Being thrifty the rest of the year (and I'm guessing you are; nothing wrong with that) certainly ought to save you enough that you can enjoy your vacation and whatever you do without having to count your baht quite so closely, doesn't it?

Lighten up and enjoy your holidays!

PS It would be my guess that the tip should've been a little larger than for a one-on-one, by the way. It was actually more than the basic service I hear board members discussing if there was a show and a spectator (you) involved. If you were the "show" boy, wouldn't YOU want more than the standard tip?

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 09:31
cutting my vacation shorter won't make me throw my money around. :)

I know from most of your post you watch every penny
You are on vacation have some fun don't be such a tightwad
So you give him a small tip too
I mean i have read some of your post about how you have guys give you money and take you out to eat
Why not cut your trip down some and stop being such a cheap charlie

July 26th, 2007, 09:32
DELETED

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 09:34
hey.. This event has come and gone... I wrote it as if it was yet to happen but it has happened and i was happy with the event as it played out. i am just wondering who would have been more on point. Would it had been me for saying that if I had sex with the gogo guy than i would have to tip him along with my friend.

Stay on topic guys... My being tight with my money is not EVER going to change :)

Now it is all done, the gogo guy is in the shower and your Thai friend asks again why you did not participate and you tell him that if you did touch the dancer he would have to be tipped double! Your Thai friend tells you no, he would only get one regular tip same-same tip. Who would be right?

Bucky, you really ought to consider being just a skosh less concerned with minor expenses on your trip.

Being thrifty the rest of the year (and I'm guessing you are; nothing wrong with that) certainly ought to save you enough that you can enjoy your vacation and whatever you do without having to count your baht quite so closely, doesn't it?

Lighten up and enjoy your holidays!

PS It would be my guess that the tip should've been a little larger than for a one-on-one, by the way. It was actually more than the basic service I hear board members discussing if there was a show and a spectator (you) involved. If you were the "show" boy, wouldn't YOU want more than the standard tip?

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 09:38
now this is what I expected... I knew it I had touched him he would get more money! YES! I was right to keep my hands off! (Well I kept them off till I offed him for myself when I came back to pattaya on my own.)

Oh... I get my fun and I enjoy saving my money :)

blazer
July 26th, 2007, 10:52
Buck, Hey, it is OK to listen to helpful advice, but it is your money, don't let them tell you how to spend it. You obviously enjoy your time in Pattaya. Spend the time and your money the way you like.

If you want a 2 fer, go for it. Best way is to negotiate with the boy up front and agree upon a price. He'll be happy as well.

bao-bao
July 26th, 2007, 11:10
My being tight with my money is not EVER going to change :)

...then may I be the first to offer to make use of the gross excess left over when you've moved on to your next life? :cheers:

July 26th, 2007, 15:30
as someone said, you might have tipped him a bit more--if one is not CHEAP (of course,it's his money and he can spend is anyway he wants--a good rationalization for being a cheapskate), you might have given the lad a healthy tip--what did you give him for his performance--you certainly would NOT have been expected to give him double--silly, never have heard of that, but any fear about spending a bit more money seems to send shivers down your spine??!! Do you sniff around ths sois seeking out scarey stories on spending money??

July 26th, 2007, 15:32
No, he and his girlfriends think them up at slumber parties, while they take turns painting each others' toe nails and waxing each others' panty lines.

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 17:49
Your a little new to the board so you probably never read a story I posted a year ago about this event. I experienced this event 2 years ago when I went to Thailand and twisted my ankle. That is also part of the reason why I did not engage in the fun. I could keep my foot safe on a 1 on 1 but with 3 in the bed... I don't think I could have done it. So I did not participate and I did not have to tip. Also the Thai guy tipped the guy and the amount of money he had to tip is far below what we travelers tip....

as someone said, you might have tipped him a bit more--if one is not CHEAP (of course,it's his money and he can spend is anyway he wants--a good rationalization for being a cheapskate), you might have given the lad a healthy tip--what did you give him for his performance--you certainly would NOT have been expected to give him double--silly, never have heard of that, but any fear about spending a bit more money seems to send shivers down your spine??!! Do you sniff around ths sois seeking out scarey stories on spending money??

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 18:03
Thanks. For the most part, I tand to have fun with the free guys in Thailand. I don't get much opportunity to play with the gogo guys but when I do it has to be on my terms and I prepare for it and although they don't know it, I am sure they appreciate it. :)

Buck, Hey, it is OK to listen to helpful advice, but it is your money, don't let them tell you how to spend it. You obviously enjoy your time in Pattaya. Spend the time and your money the way you like.

If you want a 2 fer, go for it. Best way is to negotiate with the boy up front and agree upon a price. He'll be happy as well.

July 26th, 2007, 18:16
Only one fee would have been paid as the guy knew before hand that you would be there and they invited you to join. Tho a little tip on top the fee would have been nice.

Wesley
July 26th, 2007, 18:31
I am all for giving any one not just gogo boys fare wages for their work.
I on the other hand don't like people to tell me how to spend my money but You asked; since you did , you are a tight wad. If you are poor get you a poor boy and stay home for a trip, then when you come you will have twice as much to spend so go have a good time and if having a good time is saving money then save all you can, just keep in mind that hateful nephew is gonna get it all when you die. You can try of you may; you just can't take it with you.

If you really are poor then I wish there were a way we could help maybe a fund raiser all the guys who you tipped will gladly show up to help you since they will be the actual beneficiaries..

Cheers

Wesley

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 26th, 2007, 18:40
about your sordid sex life ???

the answer is yes..but why did the lights have to be turned off ?

July 26th, 2007, 18:48
about your sordid sex life ??? the answer is yes..but why did the lights have to be turned off ?Should I wait for the movie?

July 26th, 2007, 20:40
he writesabout not getting much time time with the go go boys, preferring the "free" lads (what a surprise (and as most veterans realize, that even those supposedly, "free" lads you may pick up on the Internet or at DJ, expect or would like a gift, even if they do not say anything--they really must think you are a cheap sod!) but when he does have time for the go go boys he writes:

it has to be on my terms and I prepare for it and although they don't know it, I am sure they appreciate it.

What the hell does that even mean??? That they must be prepared for your cheapness--and their friends appreciate a warning about you so when you ever step foot in the bar again, they can all hide--yes, will some lads go with you as they may not well have had an off for quite a while and may even convince you that they don't care, but you shouldn't be fooling yourself.

I have written here on this board about not putting the lads on a pedestal and that go go boys have other options, etc, but whenever I take off a lad, I always treat him very well and pay him very well and have told other ex-pats or friends I know never to give me the garbage about paying the lad too much as it will spoil the market for the rest of the crowd--yeah, the cheapskate lad--surprising, those that might say "it's his money/my money, I will spend it as like" as an excuse for being cheap, never seem to take the same tact when they are complaining someone might "overpay" the lad in their estimation and "ruin" the lads so that they expect more from all the cheap charlies--where is the same thought that it's my money and I can spend it as i wish?

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 23:09
The lights were dim and I lit candles and put on light jazz music.

about your sordid sex life ???

the answer is yes..but why did the lights have to be turned off ?

bucknaway
July 26th, 2007, 23:13
Sorry Sammy but not everyone in Thailand is a moneyboy. Your not relating to me at all....
Funny story... Once when I was staying at the Regent in Silom, I arranged for a guy to come to me on gay.com. When he came over he was nervous and reminded me that he does not pay for sex! LOL I told him I am not a moneyboy! LOL

On this next trip, I am going to take one day of my holiday and blog about the events for a 24 hour period. Maybe then some of you will see Thailand the way I see it.

he writesabout not getting much time time with the go go boys, preferring the "free" lads (what a surprise (and as most veterans realize, that even those supposedly, "free" lads you may pick up on the Internet or at DJ, expect or would like a gift, even if they do not say anything--they really must think you are a cheap sod!) but when he does have time for the go go boys he writes:

it has to be on my terms and I prepare for it and although they don't know it, I am sure they appreciate it.

What the hell does that even mean??? That they must be prepared for your cheapness--and their friends appreciate a warning about you so when you ever step foot in the bar again, they can all hide--yes, will some lads go with you as they may not well have had an off for quite a while and may even convince you that they don't care, but you shouldn't be fooling yourself.

I have written here on this board about not putting the lads on a pedestal and that go go boys have other options, etc, but whenever I take off a lad, I always treat him very well and pay him very well and have told other ex-pats or friends I know never to give me the garbage about paying the lad too much as it will spoil the market for the rest of the crowd--yeah, the cheapskate lad--surprising, those that might say "it's his money/my money, I will spend it as like" as an excuse for being cheap, never seem to take the same tact when they are complaining someone might "overpay" the lad in their estimation and "ruin" the lads so that they expect more from all the cheap charlies--where is the same thought that it's my money and I can spend it as i wish?

bao-bao
July 27th, 2007, 08:26
On this next trip, I am going to take one day of my holiday and blog about the events for a 24 hour period. Maybe then some of you will see Thailand the way I see it.

That would be wonderful. Please follow through and do that!

Recommendations and travel stories while in the cities and countryside of LOS is the most worthwhile part of this forum.

Don't feel limited to what happens in a 24 hour period. Share about whatever, whenever.

July 27th, 2007, 08:31
.....The guy has been chosen and he has been told that he will have sex with the other Thai and you will watch. ....

That's the key point here. Bucky stayed with the original deal as it was struck in the go-go bar. If he had joined in he should have paid extra.

Now a REAL CHEAPSKATE would have figured out it would have been cheaper to join in and pay the boy 2x than to go back later to the bar and off him again. That way you don't pay the Off Fee twice! :cheers:

July 27th, 2007, 11:16
kenc, if bucky had been clever enough to think of that i am sure he would have jumped on the opportunity--his cheapskate sniffer must have been on tilt that night.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 27th, 2007, 20:13
"The lights were dim and I lit candles and put on light jazz music.'
how sweet.

July 29th, 2007, 07:42
... how easy is it to get money boys to do a 3sum? I know in Bangkok it's not too difficult to organize. What about the far-flung outposts of the Kingdom - Pattaya or Chiang Mai?

July 29th, 2007, 14:12
Geez your flamin smart KENC, I would want you as my BF KENC.

Does that mean you, 'don't love me nomore,' Billy? :sumo:
My day just got a bit brighter.

July 29th, 2007, 23:58
Geez your flamin smart KENC, I would want you as my BF KENC.

Does that mean you, 'don't love me nomore,' Billy? :sumo:
My day just got a bit brighter.

sigh...And mine just got darker. :ogre:

July 30th, 2007, 01:19
[quote="bucknaway"]now this is what I expected... I knew it I had touched him he would get more money! YES! I was right to keep my hands off! (Well I kept them off till I offed him for myself when I came back to pattaya on my own.)

quote]

Bucknaway,

It hasn't happened yet only in your dreams, it is July 2007 right now, not October 2007!!!!

If it becomes reality, let us know, you say picture this as if it could happen then you say it has already happened?? Slightly confusing Bucky, get some therapy is my recommendation.

If, your story did occur or will occur, I think you should add a little more to the deal, as you are starring in the play, if only in a minor part!

July 30th, 2007, 07:53
...It hasn't happened yet only in your dreams, it is July 2007 right now, not October 2007!!!!

If it becomes reality, let us know, you say picture this as if it could happen then you say it has already happened?? Slightly confusing Bucky, get some therapy is my recommendation.

Or maybe the bars will need to put up a new sign:

TIME TRAVELLERS STRICTLY CASH! :ufo:

(apologies to Spider Robinson)

bucknaway
July 30th, 2007, 08:07
I wrote the event that way hoping more would participate in the convo. I had no idea that others would focus on how cheap I am.... So I had to admit that the event already happened.. And as far as events yet to happen... I think I will have another wild time in Thailand if these past 2 weekends are any indication. :)

now this is what I expected... I knew it I had touched him he would get more money! YES! I was right to keep my hands off! (Well I kept them off

till I offed him for myself when I came back to pattaya on my own.)

quote]

Bucknaway,

It hasn't happened yet only in your dreams, it is July 2007 right now, not October 2007!!!!

If, your story did occur or will occur, I think you should add a little more to the deal, as you are starring in the play, if only in a minor part!

elephantspike
July 30th, 2007, 14:50
Hey, Buck's pretty hot himself, which of course doesn't excuse him from paying if he goes through a commercial sex-industry establishment, but there are a lot of Thai freelancers that blur the line. What exactly was the first Thai guy to you, Buck? The one you described as a "friend"?

Did he expect to get paid?

My first time in Thailand, 8 years ago, I was in my early thirties and, well, looked at least passable in a skimpy swimsuit, and my preference (then and now) is/was for guys who are like that themselves.

So a cute Western guy in his early thirties in good shape is on the beach in Thailand and gets cruised by another cute guy in his early thirties in good shape who is Thai. Should the Western guy assume that it is a commercial transaction?

Why or why not?

How about if this exact same pair meet on a beach in the West?

catawampuscat
July 30th, 2007, 14:56
best to meet in a spa... no question about baht either way.
Heard they now have extra large towels at Sansuk Sauna so none need fear exposure... :cat:

July 30th, 2007, 15:21
best to meet in a spa... no question about baht either way.
Heard they now have extra large towels at Sansuk Sauna so none need fear exposure... :cat:Need to be with the size of some of them!

I would be more happy to pay and I know then where it starts and finishes, only thing then, as another poster put it, they can get 'clingy" when money, or their slant of how much you have, is involved they take a hell of a lot more shaking off

Anyway, that's just how I like it to be, just a personal preference guys

bucknaway
July 30th, 2007, 23:18
I am home for lunch... I can't do your post justice in a quick reply but I can refer you guys to a thread I wrote a while back about this event. http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... light=bomb (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/thai-guys-and-kinky-sex-now-with-pictures-new-impro-t6115.html?highlight=bomb)

Hey, Buck's pretty hot himself, which of course doesn't excuse him from paying if he goes through a commercial sex-industry establishment, but there are a lot of Thai freelancers that blur the line. What exactly was the first Thai guy to you, Buck? The one you described as a "friend"?

My first time in Thailand, 8 years ago, I was in my early thirties and, well, looked at least passable in a skimpy swimsuit, and my preference (then and now) is/was for guys who are like that themselves.

So a cute Western guy in his early thirties in good shape is on the beach in Thailand and gets cruised by another cute guy in his early thirties in good shape who is Thai. Should the Western guy assume that it is a commercial transaction?

Why or why not?

How about if this exact same pair meet on a beach in the West?

July 30th, 2007, 23:24
You should never assume anything. It should be apparent, however, within five minutes whether you're dealing with a money boy or not. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure it out.

bucknaway
July 31st, 2007, 07:51
The first guy I had sex with in Thailand.... I met him from Dragoncastle.com and he worked in a factory that made T-fal cookware. I remember him telling me they make it there but they do not sell it in Thailand. When I met him I also met a Farang from Germany who, unknown to me at the time, had already had sex with the Thai guy we were with. He drove me around the Silom area, took me to see my first gogo show at Dreamboys in its old location and took me back to my room. He then told me that he lives very far away and asked if he could sleep with me in my hotel room.... He stayed and we had sex... It was not good for me. He used poppers and I hate the smell of poppers... He had a big dick but he could not get it hard, he could only get it to rubbery stiffness. He was handsome.. About 32yo.... He had an attractive cock, smooth skin and a great smile and I remember him having a smooth confident style.

When he woke-up he offered to share a goodbye fuck with me before he goes to work, I don't think we fucked again.. I think we did a suck & jerk-off session. He showered and left. No money was exchanged....

Now that I have been to Thailand so many times, there are guys I notify when I am arriving. They make time for me and we have sex when we can. A few work downtown and we have sex during their lunch break. Sometimes they will stay with me at night and go to work in the morning. And a few will meet me before they go home after work.

I have met rich guys and poor guys, but I prefer the regular working class guys. The rich guys can be very nice but they tend to do drugs and I don't want any part of that... One example of that was a guy I met who came to my room at Babylon during his lunch. He wanted to meet me again that night and I told him to come to Babylon and I will be easy to find... He came and we met again. He was so wasted on "E" He told me he did "E" and offered me any drug I wanted. I declined... He was in a bad way and I had to help him shower and get dressed. I also helped to walk him to his car in the Babylon parking lot. He was obviously intoxicated by his stance and actions and was showing outward signs of paranoia. When we got near his Mercedes, a policeman appeared! I was scared! The Policeman smiled, waied and allowed us onward. The guy could not find his keys so we walked to a hotel for him to pass-out....

I have met guys who wanted to take me on holidays or to show me their homes being built in remote places.... One person I met in Babylon claimed to have enough money to buy the building if they wanted and wanted me to travel around with them. I declined the offer...

Thailand is a great place for fun for me but it is no more fun than the fun times I have here in the USA.

What exactly was the first Thai guy to you, Buck? The one you described as a "friend"?