PDA

View Full Version : rent a car

July 25th, 2007, 13:09
The last time I rented thru Budget they had a $5 fee for my Thai friend to drive. They copyied his ID and driver's license. We paid additional for comprehensive insurance. Had no problem when he returned the car by himself.

If it was me, I would have someone check your friend's insurance to see what class it is and what it covers. My policy covers the car and anyone who "legally" drives it. There is a 20% deductible for theft.

I have rented from John Botting's car rental, although I have not met him. It was a very good service and I recomended it then and would still. Not the newest cars but very clean and seemed well maintained. At that time the business was for sale. I am not sure if he sold it yet or not.

July 25th, 2007, 17:23
DELETED

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 25th, 2007, 19:34
I have a part-time lover who is also a policeman who comes with his own vehicle...a uniformed chauffeur with a nice truncheon !
.. what more could one ask for ?( and he always knows where to get yabba)

Thai_Faen-old
July 25th, 2007, 20:07
I have a part-time lover who is also a policeman who comes with his own vehicle...a uniformed chauffeur with a nice truncheon !
.. what more could one ask for ?( and he always knows where to get yabba)

Lunchtime O'Booze it sounds like you have the perfect ride, in more ways than one.

Thai_Faen :bounce: