PDA

View Full Version : Split off subject from the JJJ thread.

July 22nd, 2007, 22:18
As for me, I look for at least an inch worth of beard, that way I'm almost sure he is of age.Is that below the mouth or above the cock?

Impulse
July 23rd, 2007, 01:53
I have to agree with all of your post when Im reading them individually.There is so much truth in sammys,Dodgers and even Auntys posts. I think it all comes down to how poor each boy is.A student who can afford an education is much less likely to have sex with a farang than one struggling.A prostitute is looked down upon everywhere in the world.I wont bother going on as you previous posters have done a great job on the subject. Heres another perspective,every time you buy a big mac you are indirectly having an animal suffer a horrible death.Maybe selling your body to an older fat man is not as bad as it can be.

July 23rd, 2007, 04:11
... every time you buy a big mac you are indirectly having an animal suffer a horrible deathI am a passive vegetarian (like passive smoking - at one remove). Cows are vegetarians. I eat beef. Do the cattle suffer a more horrible death when slaughtered for the Mac Machine than for other diets? What is particularly horrible about a modern slaughterhouse, or do you object to all killing? If so, what is the ethical difference between killing a cow and pulling a lettuce out of the ground? Both are living creatures. Aunty's life's work as a dissector (vivisectionist?) of amoebae is because her brain is most comfortable around other single-cell creatures. Vegetarianism when expressed as a concern for "horrible death" is a fad, based on sentimentality. Needless to say, Hitler (the original greenie - no coincidence that the modern Green Party started in Germany) is often alleged to have been a vegetarian, and we all know about his concern for horrible deaths

Impulse
July 23rd, 2007, 04:57
Give me a break homi,I hate it when those arguments are used,comparing a head of lettuce with an animal.We humans are animals just like cows,chickens,dogs etc,but with a higher intelligence.We have brains,hearts etc with the ability to fell pain and realise it. Im not talking about plants or trees,they are different from mammals and you know it.Monkees are almost the same as us,just a slight variation on their dna. Try to be reasonable instead of making ridiculous arguments.And how do you know so much about Aunty?,it doesnt sound like your friends.

July 23rd, 2007, 05:54
Give me a break homi,I hate it when those arguments are used,comparing a head of lettuce with an animal.Undoubtedly you do, since you cannot give an answer except that cows are mammals. So it's OK to eat fish then? Try some brain food and read this - http://home.earthlink.net/~rdmadden/web ... ights.html (http://home.earthlink.net/~rdmadden/webdocs/Myth_of_Animal_Rights.html)

As for Aunty, it's well known that my half-sister got knocked up by one of the under-footmen and ran away to Nw Zlnd with him - the sad result was Aunty. I've had to keep an eye on the poor creature - noblesse oblige and all that

Geezer
July 23rd, 2007, 07:34
If God hadnтАЩt intended us to eat animals he wouldnтАЩt have made them from MEAT..

July 23rd, 2007, 14:56
Rocket and Homintine
What do your post have to do with JJJ
If you want to start your own thread about food
Please stick to the subject hereIs this a haiku? Doubtless Herr Jinks will be along any moment now and split this out into a separate thread

Dodger
July 23rd, 2007, 17:02
Rocket Quote,

Give me a break homi,I hate it when those arguments are used,comparing a head of lettuce with an animal.

Buddhist's believe that all living matter is connected, and those arguments tend to show the comparison between a head of lettuce and some humans.

July 24th, 2007, 03:09
Not talking lettuces here, but boys/girls from certain regions such as Isaan face extreme discrimination when they go to BKK looking for work. And itтАЩs not like thereтАЩs a lot of jobs on offer in their hometowns/villages. If youтАЩve been turned down countless times for poorly paying jobs simply because of where you grew up, if youтАЩre a young man (or woman) one might find the prospect of working in a gogo bar where you will make much more money than those low paid тАЬrespectableтАЭ jobs youтАЩve been rejected for increasingly appealing. Does anyone really think itтАЩs a coincidence that most of the boys working in twilight are from Isaan or other тАЬlooked down uponтАЭ areas?

Just a thought. Rather deep for my first post here. IтАЩll try to lighten upтАж

July 24th, 2007, 08:34
Not talking lettuces here, but boys/girls from certain regions such as Isaan face extreme discrimination when they go to BKK looking for work. And itтАЩs not like thereтАЩs a lot of jobs on offer in their hometowns/villages. If youтАЩve been turned down countless times for poorly paying jobs simply because of where you grew up, if youтАЩre a young man (or woman) one might find the prospect of working in a gogo bar where you will make much more money than those low paid тАЬrespectableтАЭ jobs youтАЩve been rejected for increasingly appealing. Does anyone really think itтАЩs a coincidence that most of the boys working in twilight are from Isaan or other тАЬlooked down uponтАЭ areas?

Nothing wrong with making a post that goes a little deep. By doing so and making a post that is a little more thought provoking than usual, you are doing a service by encouraging some members here to exercise their grey matter. Believe me when I tell you and it is something that you will undoubtedly find out for yourself, there are several here whose grey matter really need that exercise and are in dire need of a good work out from time to time. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

Welcome to the forum SisterSledgehammer, I look forward to reading more of your post whether they be of the deep, or lighter variety. By the way, just for the record, I happen to agree with everything that you have said above and knowing what you have said about the boys and girls from Isaan to be true, I don't believe that it is any coincidence whatsoever that so many of them are working in Pattaya's sex industry.

Choc Dee,

G.

July 24th, 2007, 09:03

Isaan people face "extreme discrimination" when looking for jobs in Bangkok? You must be out of your mind. 75% of the work force in Bangkok is from Isaan!

July 24th, 2007, 09:35

Isaan people face "extreme discrimination" when looking for jobs in Bangkok? You must be out of your mind. 75% of the work force in Bangkok is from Isaan!

SisterSledgehammer, as a newbie here, please trust me on this one. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/no_no.gif Don't even go there, as there is nothing whatsoever to be gained by doing so. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/cool_shades.gif

G.

July 24th, 2007, 10:11
Thanks, George. But I think he/she is smart enough to think for himself. I'd like to hear, though, why he thinks it's harder for people from Isaan to get jobs in Bangkok than people from other regions. It is patently untrue.

July 24th, 2007, 12:20
Thanks, George. But I think he/she is smart enough to think for himself.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/eyebrowup.gif Whats all this then? Come into my den said the spider to the fly. SisterSledgehammer, don't be fooled by this flattery of BG's, which is really only a poorly disguised attempt to entrap you into his web. I am sure that others will instantly recognise this tactic of his also.

Whilst I have no doubt whatsoever that BG's claim is true and you are someone that is more than capable of thinking for himself, I also know that he believes himself to be the intellectual of the forum and the only one here that possesses any real intelligence.

Well BG, what do you have to say about my little assessment of you above? Am I being unfair in what I have said and do you not think that what I have said, is in all probability a view that is shared by many others here.

I hope that you would have noticed how well my anger management therapy went and, how I am now managing to communicate with you without my blood pressure rising and by my not showing any anger towards you in the slightest. Who would have believed it BG? I hope that you are happy for me.

You see BG, there is something else I have managed to work out where you are concerned and believe it is about time I told you. I am of the opinion that nobody could possibly be as obnoxious and arrogant a prick as you make yourself out to be, in the way that you address other members of the forum the majority of time. However, whilst you insist on keeping up the pretense of portraying yourself in that light, what possible chance do I have of convincing others here of my theory and getting them to realise, that you are probably someone who is a really a very nice guy.

Choc Dee BG, I hope that you have a very pleasant day. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/yo.gif

Now moving on.

What does any of this have to do with JJJ? Another thread hijacked by inconsiderate posters. Start your own thread if you must post unrelated items.

What does anything have to do with anything you may well ask Luvthai. How extremely unusual it is for something here to go http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/offtopic-1.gif Now like others, I may have negative traits in my makeup, but I don't believe I have ever been guilty of being an inconsiderate person.

So to prove this fact I am going to give you something Luvthai that worked wonders for Boogeyman and with a little bit of luck will do the same for you. Now get yourself a glass of water and take this pill immediately and, do not return here until your disposition is one of a calm and relaxed manner.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/chillpill.jpg

OK, now all of that has been dealt with: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/focus.gif Does anyone have any update as to how the refurbishment is going at JJJ's and have an opening date yet?

G.

July 24th, 2007, 17:58
So Georgie, you think one digital 250,00 mg pill has put me out of the business of adding reality to this board ?
You have just gotten yours.
Anyhow, have a nice evening. We all know, days in Pattaya are shit.
And, furthermore, if you slowed down those horrible, fornicating skeletons it might be easier to concentrate on what you have typed. They are really annoying. Thanks, I feel better now.

July 24th, 2007, 18:00
We all know, days in Pattaya are shit.Indeed - it is Hedda Herself who coined the term "Shitsville" when referring to her adopted home town

July 24th, 2007, 18:55
So Georgie, you think one digital 250,00 mg pill has put me out of the business of adding reality to this board ?
You have just gotten yours.
Anyhow, have a nice evening. We all know, days in Pattaya are shit.
And, furthermore, if you slowed down those horrible, fornicating skeletons it might be easier to concentrate on what you have typed. They are really annoying. Thanks, I feel better now.

My pleasure Boogy, glad I was able to help. Are you serious about my skellies being really annoying to you? I remember that horrible fat avvie you had before your current one, that you changed when someone told you how annoying they found that to be. Mmmm, perhaps I should consider what you have said and the way you feel about mine, by changing that too. I will give it some thought Boogey. Oh yes, you have a nice evening as well.

G

July 25th, 2007, 02:42
Ah, this has been split so now I can post without derailing the topic.

Thanks, George for the welcome!

And now I can answer BoygeenyusтАЩ query. Actually IтАЩm rather surprised that anyone familiar with Thailand would question Isaan peopleтАЩs тАЬlow statusтАЭ in Thai society. I thought it was common knowledge, but what would I know? IтАЩm certainly no expert in Thai sociology. I wouldnтАЩt doubt that a substantial proportion of the working population in BKK may be made up by people from Isaan, however I wouldnтАЩt hazard a guess as to percentages, whether 75% or otherwise, but they do tend to be concentrated in certain kinds of jobs.

Is your maid, tuk tuk driver or favourite gogo boy from Isaan? Yes, quite possibly.
Is your lawyer or accountant from Isaan? Not at all likely.

That was my point, that Isaan people are only considered fit for low paid low status jobs, and even when employing a waiter or maid the employer would prefer someone with lighter coloured skin.

I realise Wikipedia is far from an absolute authority, but perhaps look at the last couple of paragraphs under the Economy and Culture subheadings of this link.

Edit: seems I canтАЩt post a link as IтАЩm new, but the page IтАЩm referring to can be found in wikipedia, search тАЬIsaanтАЭ.

July 25th, 2007, 08:04
Sister,

I can see how you might come away with the opinion that Isaan people are the victims of prejudice in the work force. The fact is, however, that Isaan is the poorest, least educated, yet most populous region of Thailand. That is the reason why you notice many Isaaners in low paying jobs --it is not that they are denied better jobs because of "prejudice" against them. An uneducated person born in Bangkok has no advantage over an uneducated person born in Kalasin: they're both destined for low-end jobs, and neither one has an easier time of it than the other.

Wesley
July 25th, 2007, 11:05

Don't forget to feel sorry for the guys who can't get a job because They are too educated and more likely to leave if they have opportunity, it happens everyday. It happens a lot here. The old soviet system produced a majority of over educated people, now a person with a masters feels lucky if they get a job cleaning the floor. There are pit falls for every scenario. Just try not to get caught in the pit SisterSledgehammer.Nice to have you in the pit with the rest of us
:cheers:

July 26th, 2007, 02:24
I doubt anybody would dispute the preference in Thailand for those of lighter skin colour. ItтАЩs the тАЬaccepted normтАЭ throughout most Asian countries, certainly all that IтАЩve spent time in.

I sometimes wonder if this has influenced me, after living in south-east Asia for almost 20 years, as I always find the light skinned boys more attractive. I like to imagine itтАЩs just my personal preference but ....

Nonetheless, my favorite of the moment is a light skinned Isaan boy. Would I "keep company" with him if his skin was darker? I don't even want to think about that question...

Michael
July 26th, 2007, 03:47
And, furthermore, if you slowed down those horrible, fornicating skeletons it might be easier to concentrate on what you have typed. They are really annoying.

Boogy, it's amazing what can be achieved by simply pressing the Escape button on your keyboard: skeletons stop fornicating and your face stops twitching!