PDA

View Full Version : Hotel with in room internet or WIFI????

donald1
July 24th, 2007, 08:15
Hi guys,
We will be in Pattaya for 4-5 days next week and I need to have access to my laptop all day. Usually stay at Royal Palace, (because of location and pool and use an internet cafe)) but this time I will need connection even during the nighttime due to time change between USA & Thailand.
Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks...

Thai_Faen-old
July 24th, 2007, 08:20
The Cafe Royale has WiFi as I am sure a few more have in Pattaya. Hope that helps.

Thai_Faen :bounce:

Mi Cow Chai-old
July 24th, 2007, 09:15
Ambiance also has wifi.

blazer
July 24th, 2007, 11:50
Poseidon had wi-fi available in room 24 hours last July, not ultra fast but reliable. You might want to check with them, www.poseidon-pattaya.com (http://www.poseidon-pattaya.com)

July 24th, 2007, 12:42
Poseidon had wi-fi available in room 24 hours last July, not ultra fast but reliable. You might want to check with them, www.poseidon-pattaya.com (http://www.poseidon-pattaya.com)

If your stay here is going to be more of a business one, rather than pleasure, I believe the above recommendation by Blazer to be an excellent one. You will certainly enjoy a much calmer and quieter environment at Poseidon than at at any of the other establishments that have been suggested.

You also have the advantage, that if you do wish to go out socially at anytime, you are not too far from any of the major venues. Add all of this to being able to dine at Casa Pascal's, who has taken over the restaurant at Poseidon and I belive that for what you appear to be seeking, it would be hard to find anywhere else that would be a better choice in which to stay.

G.

TrongpaiExpat
July 24th, 2007, 13:35
Poseidon rules. Good location, good value for what you get, very clean, great bathrooms, good beds, nice staff and those sound proof windows are amazing. Oh, you asked about internet, yes works fine.

July 24th, 2007, 21:33
Bondi Bar/guesthouse also in Jomtien Complex