PDA

View Full Version : sunee plaza question

yedo111
July 19th, 2007, 18:07
Hi Im new to this forum.

ANd Im in Pattaya , I would like to stay in Sunee Plaza , wheres the best places for rooms and boys ?

Easy question I know.

July 19th, 2007, 18:20
Hi Im new to this forum.

ANd Im in Pattaya , I would like to stay in Sunee Plaza , wheres the best places for rooms and boys ?

Easy question I know.

Easy answer! part a] In a Hotel. part b] In the bars.

July 19th, 2007, 18:37
yedo has a bad boy billy scent about him

yedo111
July 19th, 2007, 19:03
Hi Im new to this forum.

Easy question I know.

OK thanks ,easy so far, now another easy question:
which hotel and which bar?

July 19th, 2007, 19:10
You're in Pattaya already, so why don't you get your lazy ass over there and have a look?

lonelywombat
July 19th, 2007, 19:13
Hi Im new to this forum.

Easy question I know.

OK thanks ,easy so far, now another easy question:
which hotel and which bar?

Montys B&B is still the best and most reasonable place to stay

It has a new name and this is the url posted about 2 months ago

http://www.twoguysguesthouse.com/

Dont mention wx40afp or bad boy billy who stayed ther early this year

yedo111
July 19th, 2007, 19:32
Ok Thanks for a very quick reply , Im not that lazy , but for me the fun starts tomorrow I guess....

Another easy question , are there any discos or nightclubs that stay open all night? Anywhere in Pattaya? Most places seems to close early...

catawampuscat
July 19th, 2007, 23:56
what a friendly welcome we are extending to yedo 111. The fact that he isn't slighted makes it likely
someone is playing newbie and since the topic is Sunee, it is suspicous. I am guessing someone else but
time will tell. :cat:

July 20th, 2007, 04:14
Howard's Hotel on Soi VC is also a good choice. It has nice rooms, resonable prices, and a lobby full of boys.

Dick
July 20th, 2007, 05:54
Howards is good value, but more than one guest has reported that the beds are not suited to those who dislike firm mattresses. Some have also reported issues with the management or late night staff. When one forum member moved out after 1 week half way through his booked stay because the mattress was too hard for his liking, the owner (or was it his farang boyfriend) spun a yarn in retaliation and persuaded one contributor to maliciously post that the guest who moved out had a liking for Sunee chicken. I suspect many will prefer to avoid all that crap from their hoteliers.

Monty's B&B (or whatever its now called) is a far better option in my opinion, having sampled both. For the new guy, Monty's offers the companionship of like minded farang willing to offer impartial advice to the newcomer.

July 20th, 2007, 06:30
Yedo,
Good hotel - Howards
Good bar - Krazydragon
Good late night disco - Maya

Dboy
July 20th, 2007, 07:39
Monty's B&B (or whatever its now called) is a far better option in my opinion, having sampled both. For the new guy, Monty's offers the companionship of like minded farang willing to offer impartial advice to the newcomer.

agreed

Dboy

Wesley
July 20th, 2007, 11:31
X-zite

puckered_penguin
July 20th, 2007, 13:00
Yedo,
Good hotel - Howards
Good bar - Krazydragon

Maya is closed.

Xray in soi Zero opposite Big C in N. Pattaya is an excellent substitute. Of course if you have not been there it cannot be your favourite.

July 20th, 2007, 15:24
Yedo,
Good hotel - Howards
Good bar - Krazydragon

Maya is closed.

Xray in soi Zero opposite Big C in N. Pattaya is an excellent substitute. Of course if you have not been there it cannot be your favourite.

puckered penguin,

Been in the UK, still am. What's happened to Maya and why?? Just being nosey and have my reasons.

X Ray is OK late night. Crowded and not very big for a disco but OK.

yedo111
July 21st, 2007, 11:03
OK I went to Crazy Dragon, not many farangs there, only me and some very old fat guys.

PLenty of boys but they looked more average thai to me. Cheap drinks so I didnt have to go elsewhere for that. ALot of boys wanted me , no surprise.

THen suddenly I saw this beautiful boy and I felt in love! Isan boy.
He took me on a ride with his motorbike , really romantic ride, tonight I meet him again, I think I will have a long night in bed tonight....
:bounce:

July 21st, 2007, 15:44
Yedo, do you really need to tell the world your planning on having sex soon ? Geez