PDA

View Full Version : Job offer

ironbark-old
July 19th, 2007, 09:43
G'day

I'm looking for someone with energy and ambition. Background not important but appropriate skills an advantage, I will train in the necessary extra skills. The company is only small at the moment and the renumeration average but it the company grows as planned there should be good long term prospects for the right person. Pass this on if you think you you know of someonel

Manager/Supervisor wanted for a landscaping company in Chiang Mai. The company is under new management by an Australian environmental company that plans to grow the business with a strong environmentally sensitive objective. A Thai national is preferred with good english skills and a background in horticulture and/or other appropriate business skills. Training will be provided in other environmental and marketing skills. email expressions of interest to office@ecosearch.com.au.

contact initially by email, I will be back in CM around 1 August.

July 19th, 2007, 20:48
G'day

I'm looking for someone with energy and ambition. Background not important but appropriate skills an advantage, I will train in the necessary extra skills. The company is only small at the moment and the renumeration average but it the company grows as planned there should be good long term prospects for the right person. Pass this on if you think you you know of someonel

Manager/Supervisor wanted for a landscaping company in Chiang Mai. The company is under new management by an Australian environmental company that plans to grow the business with a strong environmentally sensitive objective. A Thai national is preferred with good english skills and a background in horticulture and/or other appropriate business skills. Training will be provided in other environmental and marketing skills. email expressions of interest to office@ecosearch.com.au.

I wish, it sounds perfect. :bounce: :hello1: :bounce: :salute: :bounce: :hello1: Chiang Mai, Hmmm. Thai national? Almost, sigh. Is a
partnership out of the question? Part time partner? Silent partner part time. Four months a year very noisy?

July 19th, 2007, 20:56
G'day

I wish, it sounds perfect. :bounce: :hello1: :bounce: :salute: :bounce: :hello1: Chiang Mai, Hmmm

Better ask what the remuneration package is before you say it sounds perfect. If they're admitting it is only "average", it is probably not enough to keep you in your current lifestyle.

July 19th, 2007, 21:05
I am sure I can manage that myself thanks BP. Besides its a start up, my needs are small.

July 19th, 2007, 21:18
I am sure I can manage that myself thanks BP. Besides its a start up, my needs are small.

Well, we already know that your assets are small, thanks to the picture you posted of yourself.

July 20th, 2007, 07:51

Well, we already know that your assets are small, thanks to the picture you posted of yourself.

I see your curiosity is peeked.
Size queens usually have peanut cocks and undecended balls hidden and squashed through fat thighs and overhang. Manhole, sound familiar, as you stuff mouldy socks up your jocks through your child bearing hips while foraging in your foreskin for your clit?
The size of my donkey is none of your business, in fact just discussing it with you makes it drop through my leg hole. So if you dont mind this isn't about my anatomy.

July 20th, 2007, 07:58
Foreskin? Surely you have mistaken me for someone else.

Aunty
July 20th, 2007, 08:13

Ohooooo, you catty bitch!

Aunty
July 20th, 2007, 08:18
Size queens usually have peanut cocks and undecended balls hidden and squashed through fat thighs and overhang.

Oh please, Cedric, don't, it's lunchtime in New Zealand, and you've just put me right off sausage.

Do you think BG will post a pic of himself similarly attired to your good-self?

July 20th, 2007, 08:21
I wouldn't be able to duplicate that pose, dear, as my "junk" doesn't fit so easily in one hand.

July 20th, 2007, 12:57
DELETED

July 20th, 2007, 16:00
I wouldn't be able to duplicate that pose, dear, as my "junk" doesn't fit so easily in one hand.

I understand, try tweezers to locate it, the surgical lock grip type, then occlude distally with a crushing vascular clamp. That ought to give you some prominence and a tiny bit of hold, I wanted to say hard but then that would cruel.

Release after you have admired for a few hours, we dont want your mutilated sesame seed to dry and split. Though if you want to show off to the off, you can wear it clamped and exposed under a pair of well starched jeans, if you can find XXXXXXL in Putti Yahh.

July 20th, 2007, 17:18
Mr. John Botting's post on this thread receives the 2007 "666" award for quick-witted pub humour.