PDA

View Full Version : Sex outside or in public places... What happens if caught?

bucknaway
July 19th, 2007, 08:07
I have been talking to a few guys that are into public sex. One guy has sent me pics of himself standing nude next to a taxi on the street and in a phone booth and on an escalator.

The other guy has mentioned having sex during the full moon party in the sand.

Another guy told me that he once fucked a guy on DJ stations crowded dance floor!

I am wondering what could happen if you get caught?

What would happen if the guys in brown happen to walk-up on a sex act in progress?

July 19th, 2007, 08:37
What if sex takes over your every wake moment ? You sound like you need to balance out your life a bit. Peace

bucknaway
July 19th, 2007, 08:38
LOL OK :drunken:

July 19th, 2007, 08:46
Worst case scenario: you are put in the slammer in leg irons before being deported for life.

Best case scenario: they join in.

Any more brilliant questions?

bucknaway
July 19th, 2007, 09:07
Are you sure your not hedda? LOL
Hedda use to try to get my attention... Most times I just ignored her much the same way i do you. :drunken:

July 19th, 2007, 09:09
You "LOL" at boogyman's jibe, yet I'm the bad boy of this thread for giving you a factual answer?

bucknaway
July 19th, 2007, 09:13
My one day of replying to you and you blow it on this....

Ok... your time is over...

Hey! Have a good day/night. :cheers:

catawampuscat
July 19th, 2007, 11:26
Bucky, I don't know why you hurt boygeenyus' feelings, but I guess he can get under some peoples'
skin sometimes, but at least he's brite and usually pertinent and well informed. Ok, I agree hedda
is the creepiest and most irritating asswipe ever to plague gaythailand forums with his opinionated
right-wing crap. He must have been a priest or a lawyer.

Anyway, back on topic, open air sex is common along Beach Road at nite in both Pattaya and
Jomtien. It is at your risk and mostly ladyboys, who are more interested in your pockets than your
cock. Sex in the parks is not unusual but the same risks apply and you can't see sores and other
unpleasant sights in the dark. Highly risky and foolish..

Babylon and the other spas should satisfy most and are relatively safe unless you insist on carrying
your possessions with you and not locking them up.
I am sure the fucking at DJ was a fantasy or someone slipped it up some ladyboy's well greased portal
while his/her dress hides the deed. Doubt the fucker had the good sense to have safe sex and most
of this behavior is just asking for trouble and not only from the police. :cat:

July 19th, 2007, 14:36
I have been talking to a few guys that are into public sex. One guy has sent me pics of himself standing nude next to a taxi on the street and in a phone booth and on an escalator.

Another guy told me that he once fucked a guy on DJ stations crowded dance floor!

What would happen if the guys in brown happen to walk-up on a sex act in progress?

The guys in Brown will arrest you, later on you have to show it again in the Brown station what you have done b4. But I sware you, that you will be spotted. Big Time Laughing! :clown: :clown: :clown:

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 19th, 2007, 14:40
...Worst case scenario: you are put in the slammer in leg irons '..whereby you can continue having public sex, albeit with prisoners.

Of course in the old days you could have sex openly in Pattaya bars and no-one would turn a hair..or in my case they would rush to the loo to vomit.

But I do remember the days when one could openly shag and do all sorts of sordid things on the beaches in glorious Mykonos and I will never forget a young blond German snorkeler who picked me up ,dragged me to the rocks and had his way with me..sadly he was drafted shortly after to fight on the Western Front.

And in Peurto Rico along the beach there were numerous open air bars where during "happy hour " ( from about 3pm)..young Peurto Rican lads would gather and is their want-openly wank and invite you to join in ( for a small financial consideration).

Sadly we are now in a more Puritan age.

I suggest on your next visit Bucnaway that you have have sex in a very public place..say..the middle of Siam Square ( mind the traffic) and report back to us.

cottmann
July 19th, 2007, 14:51
Worst case scenario: you are put in the slammer in leg irons before being deported for life.

Best case scenario: they join in.

Any more brilliant questions?

My attitude: "Does it really matter what these affectionate people doтАФ so long as they donтАЩt do it in the streets and frighten the horses!" (Mrs Patrick Campbell - 1865 - 1940).

July 19th, 2007, 16:16

This all pending on circumstances:
Usually police will fine anyone involved up to the max penalty of 2000 TBT and give a warning.

Most like is, that police is taking everybody involved to a police station for filling. Not uncommon is getting looked away for several hours "In order to clear all related details" and send you home after press has taken nice pictures. After a close look at police facilities most people understand the message.

If some is having sex at location like DJ, the manage will be fined heavily and the venue faces immediate suspension of business licence for some time several days, one week, one month). If this happened again, the business licence will be revoked. If polices raids the place and there are used condoms, it’s enough evidence.

July 19th, 2007, 16:16
Or even worse, do it with the horses cottman, or they might LOOK you away, or is it look the other way??? eh, ttom.??

Sen Yai
July 19th, 2007, 19:53
If some is having sex at location like DJ, the manage will be fined heavily and the venue faces immediate suspension of business licence for some time several days, one week, one month). If this happened again, the business licence will be revoked. If polices raids the place and there are used condoms, itтАЩs enough evidence.

So ttom, what would happen if this occurred at a venue like Babylon or Albury? I guess they have different licensing conditions to somewhere like DJ, but I don't think that would include sex on the premises.

If the consequences are as you describe, the management of saunas and massages places must mitigate this extraordinary risk in other ways

Wesley
July 19th, 2007, 20:13
You "LOL" at boogyman's jibe, yet I'm the bad boy of this thread for giving you a factual answer?

BG your not a bad boy, everyone just thinks you are , if Hedda comes back you will Be a boy scout

July 19th, 2007, 20:14
When sex takes place at a sauna or massage parlor, it is illegal for that reason: they are technically public places.

During the Purachai moral crusade of the early Thaksin government, that is exactly how these types of businesses were picked on.

TrongpaiExpat
July 19th, 2007, 21:00
The Cruising for Sex Web site has a new forum for legal issues that is moderated by a lawyer specializing in this area of law.

Cruising for sex legal issues (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=167)

July 19th, 2007, 21:17
The Cruising for Sex Web site has a new forum for legal issues that is moderated by a lawyer specializing in this area of law.

Cruising for sex legal issues (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=167)

Unless he's familiar with Thai law -- or more importantly, how Thai law is applied -- then it's not going to give much insight of value to us. I'm guessing it's pretty much a strictly America-centric forum.

Dodger
July 19th, 2007, 22:32
Bucknaway,

I imagine the cops frame-of-mind would have some bearing on the consequences, but like most things in life, there's no real Adventure - if there's not a little danger attached.

I had sex with my previous BF (Boy Special) once on a stack of straw mats which were piled outside his grandmothers house next to the garden. Considering the position we were in, I can imagine that the family water buffalo was thinking..."Gee, these humans do it just like we do."

Another memorable interaction took place in the shallows of Aoe Prao Bay under a full moon..splish...splash!

Another in the condo swimming pool at around 2:00 AM after a night at Hollywood. There were 4 of us (I think)

And yet another, at one of those waterfslls up North I always talk about, which is the most memorable of all.

To me, having sex in nature is very erotic, but never had any interst in doing it in public view.

What would happen if I were caught by the police in these situations? It never once crossed my mind.

mai pen rai

July 20th, 2007, 03:38
Or even worse, do it with the horses cottman, or they might LOOK you away, or is it look the other way??? eh, ttom.??

Kevin, you are just right, as usual .. :-)

Mai phen rai .

July 20th, 2007, 03:54
If some is having sex at location like DJ, the manage will be fined heavily and the venue faces immediate suspension of business licence for some time several days, one week, one month). If this happened again, the business licence will be revoked. If polices raids the place and there are used condoms, it’s enough evidence.

So ttom, what would happen if this occurred at a venue like Babylon or Albury? I guess they have different licensing conditions to somewhere like DJ, but I don't think that would include sex on the premises.

If the consequences are as you describe, the management of saunas and massages places must mitigate this extraordinary risk in other ways

Have a word with Andy or Tak. They’re smile will freeze immediately.

Running a place like that without doors at “rest rooms” and full light on and having “some of Thailand’s best’s” patrolling is not really funny.

They’ve lost hundreds of thousands TBT during the last years.

If you are willing to visit „certain“ places, you have to be prepared to pay for all the consequences ..

I didn’t stop me having fun in public places like Lumphini or near Wat Chai or others. But I was aware of all the risks involved.

And regarding massage etc… Some people are still not aware about the fact that prostitution is illegal in Thailand. And anything related in order to promote prostitution is also illegal.

It sounds funny while wandering around Patphong, Pattaya Beach Soi’s or Sunee Plaza with many places with policemen or army officers on pay roll.

There is no doubt about the fact that illegal prostitution is big business. Like drug dealing or smuggling.

Oh yes …. 

July 20th, 2007, 19:00
BG, you're not a bad boy, everyone just thinks you are; if Hedda comes back you will Be a boy scout.

If Hedda comes back, he'll be dead, dear Wes! We probably all will.
And I hear he IS a boy scout.
(scouting for boys.)

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 27th, 2007, 20:10
Jury Convicts Inmate Of Masturbating In Cell
Inmate's Lawyer Calls Goverment 'Awry' For Prosecuting Masturbation In Jail

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- A Broward County jail inmate was convicted of indecent exposure after a guard complained that he had masturbated in his cell.

A jury took 45 minutes to convict Terry Lee Alexander of the misdemeanor Wednesday. Judge Fred Berman sentenced him to 60 days in the county jail. He had faced up to a year.

In November, Deputy Coryus Veal, who was monitoring Alexander's cell from a centrally located control room, saw him masturbating while he was sitting on his bunk alone in his cell

Veal testified that she brought the charge against him the third time he masturbated in view of her.
http://www.local10.com/news/13758985/detail.html
what a cow of a woman..so there you are..even a jail cell is now a "public place"

I can't find a photo of this inmate but he was actually quite a hunky black dude..don't know why this creature didn't go and join him.

dab69
July 27th, 2007, 22:51
couple years ago I still remember reading about a man in jail
for a month for having sex with a dog in a public reatroom.
personally I can imagine the possible positions, but it was not
specified in the article. neither was the gender of the dog.
the complainant said there was noise and the scariest thing he had
even seen.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 28th, 2007, 10:20
come on to him or was it the other way around ?

July 28th, 2007, 19:11
couple years ago I still remember reading about a man in jail
for a month for having sex with a dog in a public reatroom.
personally I can imagine the possible positions, but it was not
specified in the article. neither was the gender of the dog.
the complainant said there was noise and the scariest thing he had
even seen.

Yeah, because it was his neighbors dog!!! :clown:

July 30th, 2007, 02:32

Let's get it right,

So it was 60 days jail for masturbating in a private prison cell, but only a month for having sex with a dog in a toilet!!

So, he gave the dog a bone!

Sounds like the kind of justice that sometimes gets dished out over here!!!

July 30th, 2007, 05:13

Let's get it right,

So it was 60 days jail for masturbating in a private prison cell, but only a month for having sex with a dog in a toilet!!

So, he gave the dog a bone!

Sounds like the kind of justice that sometimes gets dished out over here!!!

Kevin

This case was published about 4 years ago if I remember correctly

Having sex with an animal was at that time and still is (presently) not illegal according to Thai Penal Law.
I guess while making the rules, they simply didn’t think about it.

But indecency and violence against police men is an offence. This is what the aninmal lover has been send to prison for.

It really doesn’t take much to find a reason for any prosecution. ...