PDA

View Full Version : Is there a shower show in Pattaya

lonelywombat
July 17th, 2007, 17:44
One of the posters here, Lunchtime O Booze who appears to be a Pattaya expat, always has the "ban the shower

shows "as an ending to his post.

I think earlier this year that WildWestBoys had a shower show, but not every night

But are there others? If not what does his message on every post allude to?

July 17th, 2007, 18:08
Probably because after seeing about 100 shower shows we expats don't want to see anymore. What say you, Lunch?

andrewcraig
July 17th, 2007, 18:20
Probably because after seeing about 100 shower shows we expats don't want to see anymore. What say you, Lunch?

100 shows in 3 months 6, 12, 2 years or what.

What do expats want to see, little boys JO in Kaos

As you speak for all expats and what they want to see, share with us what it is.

x in pattaya
July 17th, 2007, 18:33
What do expats want to see,

I've only been a resident expat for 6 months, but I've had a home in Pattaya which I've visited 3 or 4 months a year for about 9 years.

I don't go to the gogo bars anymore and haven't for years. I wonder how many full-time residents do. I'm not trying to be "holier than thou," but I wonder whether people who have lived here for years actually do continue to visit them.
In the six months I've been here I've been on Beach Rd and Walking Street once or twice, but other than Jomtien I don't spend much time in the purely touristy areas.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I would be interested in knowing whether many/most/any full-time residents
actually do hit the bars regularly.

Jetsam
July 17th, 2007, 18:37
What do expats want to see,

I don't go to the gogo bars anymore and haven't for years. I wonder how many full-time residents do.

Well.. I know at least one, You could find Kevin Quill every night in Throbb, I think he liked that place.

x in pattaya
July 17th, 2007, 20:23
Well.. I know at least one, You could find Kevin Quill every night in Throb, I think he liked that place.

I think it was he who used to sneak into Boys Studio years ago when it was still open. Sort of like a restaurant owner eating out. That was back when Jim still ran both sides of the street in Boyztown.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 17th, 2007, 20:58
look..it's really just a matter of personal taste. I'm sure that there is great artistic merit in the delightful shower show..but with so little time left and being completly jaded, usually in the grip of the grape and partially senile :old: ..I like to get straight to the point and prefer a good old shagging show.
(blame it krazydragon in his previous incarnations)

x in pattaya
July 17th, 2007, 21:28
I like to get straight to the point and prefer a good old shagging show.
(blame it krazydragon in his previous incarnations)

Only went there once, in a previous incarnation of my own, and found it a little dreary. Whatever performance they did, they would then walk about expecting to be tipped B 20 or more by everyone watching.

I remember being especially transfixed by some emaciated individual who had stuffed metres of beaded string up his bum and then walked about as it was being slowly pulled out by an assistant. The whole thing was described as a sexy show (or maybe naughty show), but given the absolute boredom demonstrated by the participants and the unhygenic activities they got up to, it really seemed a turn-off.

Some of the shows in Bangkok at that time seemed to be more energetic and those involved managed to feign enthusiasm better. Even the shows at Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai were truly erotic. CrazyPub (or whatever it was called then) seemed more sad and sordid.

Jetsam
July 17th, 2007, 21:33
there was a shower show when krazydragon bar was stil named crazy pub , the best shower shows are btw found in your own hotel room if you invite some dirty thai guy (because he need to shower ok, it's not a racist or other negative comment , lol) you can even paticipate in the shower show.

July 18th, 2007, 03:55
Rock Hard Boys in Jomtien complex does a small intimate shower show.

Wesley
July 18th, 2007, 06:48
No more than I have been there maybe 7 Times, I got bored really quick (especially in
Bangkok) with all the shows and really wanted to get to the point of why I was there. I like X, really don't see the end of all things in the shows. I expect that if I move to Pattaya and no matter about the repulsion of X, I am sure as a neighbor. I would not go to the bars if I had a full time guy to keep me busy at home. If I did go out it would be to something like X-Zite or some other show bar that has some class and flirt with the waiters. Seems I had rather flirt than take home any way.

Wesley

x in pattaya
July 18th, 2007, 06:59
I expect that if I move to Pattaya and no matter about the repulsion of X, I am sure as a neighbor. I would not go to the bars

Oh that's nice. Start making threats on the message board.

I'm sure you'd be far happier if you moved to Hua Hin or even better still, Hat Yai.

catawampuscat
July 18th, 2007, 14:41
Dynamite Boys on Pattayaland Soi 1 has a nightly shower show.

I offed one of the showering boys a few weeks back and had one of the best times in years.
You can get a better idea of the personality and abilities of the guys whilst watching them soap each other down.

I haven't seen the show recently and must say that the low season blues has hit this bar and it is
has lost many of my favorites guys but hope springs eternal and maybe they will return.

Pattaya was a shower show last nite as the rains poured in the early evening and the usual floods
made walking in Pattayaland soi 1, a soggy experience... :cat:

July 18th, 2007, 16:03
Dynamite Boys on Pattayaland Soi 1 has a nightly shower show.

Pattaya was a shower show last nite as the rains poured in the early evening and the usual floods
made walking in Pattayaland soi 1, a soggy experience... :cat:

So it seems it's raining a lot in Pattaya these days... poor me! It will be my first ever trip to Thailand next week.. tell me is it raining all day long or are there sunny moments every day?

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 18th, 2007, 17:38
to Thailand than boys boys boys !..just ask boygeeyus !

you are right Jetsam..there was a shower show at the Crazy Pub but I never took notice of it although I can't remember why :scratch:

I do remember always putting 200 baht in a cup on the stage for some reason..did the lads dance or recite poetry to win the money as a prize ?..I'm sure someone will remind me.

x in pattaya
July 18th, 2007, 18:17
I do remember always putting 200 baht in a cup on the stage for some reason..did the lads dance or recite poetry to win the money as a prize ?..I'm sure someone will remind me.

My recollection was that the performers for the various "acts" would walk through the audience following their production numbers and you were expected to hand over B20 or more, this happening for each of the several acts during the course of the show and for each of the participants. I seem to recall dire warnings that you should always come prepared with some smaller denomination notes to hand out or be prepared for meaningful glares or worse. It didn't seem so much a matter of showing your appreciation for the award winning performance as it apparently was meant to supplement slave wages and possibly ensure safe passage out of the bar.

July 19th, 2007, 09:18
I never objected to the Bt20 tip. It kept the boys naked and up close. If you positioned yourself in the right spot you could have a nice feel as you handed over the cash. I used to turn up with about Bt200 in Bt20 notes and that would last for as long as I wanted to stay. At Bt70 to the ┬г1 it was more than good value. It surprises me to hear people complaining about the Bt20 tip they were expected to give. For what the boys did I think they deserved more. Where, other than LOS, could you have a naked show, up close, lasting all evening, with young lads around 20 years of age, for ┬г3 or $1.50? I wish crazy pup was still there.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 19th, 2007, 14:44
one could always get their monies worth and a chance to feel the goods that were on offer.

There was bloody cheap ..after all as a very young lad I also allowed older gents to "feel" up my wares and usually got a penny or 2.

July 19th, 2007, 16:26
one could always get their monies worth and a chance to feel the goods that were on offer.

There was bloody cheap ..after all as a very young lad I also allowed older gents to "feel" up my wares and usually got a penny or 2.

Know what, I can believe that Lunchtime!

July 19th, 2007, 16:38
Well.. I know at least one, You could find Kevin Quill every night in Throb, I think he liked that place.

I think it was he who used to sneak into Boys Studio years ago when it was still open. Sort of like a restaurant owner eating out. That was back when Jim still ran both sides of the street in Boyztown.

I think you are well wide of the mark on that post!

Loud and proud x , I don't sneak anywhere! be it Bangkok, Pattaya or Kalasin.

Don't forget x, it says Weetabix on the side of buses, but they don't sell them!

I can't recall more than once or twice visiting there. I was knocking around with a guy around there who professed to be the DJ in the smallest Karaoke bar in the world in that location! He was the brother of the bellboy at Ambiance!

I had no interest in the age group of those premises. I prefer the scallywags, drunks, and tattoed boys [ bit like myself ] probably why I am on my 100th mobile phone, they kept nicking them whilst I was blind drunk

Fortunately, Those days are long gone.