PDA

View Full Version : Pty tailors -where?

February 10th, 2006, 20:10
i am looking for a good tailors in pty for some trousers, any ideas??

i know there's one opp boyztown on second road - any good & what kind of prices should i be expecting.....

thanks.....

February 10th, 2006, 21:16
Can't help. Never saw one in Pattaya.

TOQ
February 10th, 2006, 21:52
Ive had very good luck with AMIGO on Diamond.. Excellant work

AMIGO

Soi Diamond

Pratamnak Road

South Pattaya City

20150 Thailand (038) 710623

http://www.amigo-int.com/

Hope this helps,

john

February 11th, 2006, 06:46
There is a good one near the CK HOTEL,They are pratically next door to each other.He made my trousers for me and recognised me from Sydney.
He used to be the manager of a chicken shop in Chatswood.He s a young indian guy.He will help you out and not rip you off.Theres one just near it and the old bloke tries to rip you off.I dont know how these tailors make money?

February 11th, 2006, 07:16
There is a good one near the CK HOTEL,They are pratically next door to each other.He made my trousers for me and recognised me from Sydney.
He used to be the manager of a chicken shop in Chatswood.He s a young indian guy.He will help you out and not rip you off.Theres one just near it and the old bloke tries to rip you off.I dont know how these tailors make money?

Out of curiosity - how long do they usually take to fabricate garments? One problem of breaking up a too-short trip among several locations is that I would have to find someplace that could give 2-3 day service.

TOQ
February 11th, 2006, 07:53
Ive had shirts done at Amigo in one day..Pickup the next. Pants take two but that is to make sure the fit is exactly right....

john

February 11th, 2006, 14:43
And in Bangkok?