PDA

View Full Version : hi tech priest!

x in pattaya
July 15th, 2007, 22:45
Here's a real knee-slapper. If you look closely, the Thai priest is actually using a MICROPHONE!

The other people in the picture are probably short-timers who only showed up to get out of the rain.

http://www.catholic.or.th/events/news/news02/db_DSC_19732.jpg

Wesley
July 15th, 2007, 23:02
say or write 100 times though shalt not defame the priesthood of any religion.

x in pattaya
July 15th, 2007, 23:05
I wasn't defaming, I was defending. The defaming took place elsewhere.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 15th, 2007, 23:29
don't they usually use microphones ?

I like a good thigh slapper along with everyone else..indeed Mrs O'Booze is a bit of an old slapper, but I didn't quite get it in this case although I'm not in anyway disparaging the humorous aspects of this picture..just can't see the comic part through the permanent mist that surrounds my mind.:scratch:

Wesley
July 15th, 2007, 23:51
I wasn't defaming, I was defending. The defaming took place elsewhere.

You are Right the Sanfrancisco Archdiocese paid out 600 million today for Crimes against nature and Sodomizing little boys.

What can I say!!

July 16th, 2007, 00:13
Sanfrancisco Archdiocese paid out 600 million today for Crimes against nature and Sodomizing little boys.

Obviously Sunee regulars.

July 16th, 2007, 01:37
It was the LOS ANGELES Archdiocese NOT San Francisco!!!

Wesley
July 16th, 2007, 14:55
you are right my friend, I had my mind on queer stuff and thought of Safrancisco. sorry for the default it was also 660 million as I observed on this morning news.

thankyou your correction it is noted and I remain thankful that people like you keep me in the know. I was going to say straight but I realize that impossible now.