PDA

View Full Version : latest update pattaya

July 14th, 2007, 20:57
i am currently planning my length of stay in bkk and ptya for late august, early september. can someone update me on current / to be expected "business" now and then? i hate it when the scene is too queit so might not want to stay for long if that is the case. if there's traffic around and the bars are reasonably full, it's fun and i'll stay a bit longer. what are the vibes? - finally: a good place to stay in ptya for a week or two? suggestions? used to stay in the grand hotel just off walking street but want to try something different. for bkk i have booked omyim lodge - on the basis of someone's suggestion here a while ago.

July 14th, 2007, 21:10
Those will be slow times. What did you think?

July 14th, 2007, 21:15
yes, i feared as much. i always seem to strike the dead time of year, which is ok in a sense but not that much fun if you're almost the only one in a bar. will keep it short and sweet this time, max 10 days.

lonelywombat
July 15th, 2007, 08:03
yes, i feared as much. i always seem to strike the dead time of year, which is ok in a sense but not that much fun if you're almost the only one in a bar. will keep it short and sweet this time, max 10 days.

On the other hand why does you create your own party. it has been posted a number of times that in quiet times, buying a bottle of thai whisky and having the boys join in, usually gets things jumping.

Last time I was there a bottle cost 750baht and the second one a boy offered to get from the 7/11 only 250

There is not much fun in a go go boys life in low season and they appreciate the fun. They select the music they want to party and dance to. You can have a great time dancing with all the boys and with the bar I was at, no off fee.

Another night I gave them 200baht to get takeaway thai food for the 10 boys remaining. In both bars I got a warm welcome each time I visited.

Thaba you dont need a bar full of farang to make your night enjoyable

bucknaway
July 15th, 2007, 08:19
The thing I don't like about being the only guy in a bar is all the attention they put on me. I don't like being the center of attention in that environment.

July 15th, 2007, 11:40
Thaba you dont need a bar full of farang to make your night enjoyableGetting a reputation for "good heart" goes a long way with the boys

July 15th, 2007, 17:12
Does having a "good heart" mean giving money?

What define by having a "good heart"?

Don't sweat it...you definitely don't have one.

July 15th, 2007, 17:20
And why should i have to? im not there to make sex workers like me?
The poster says the sex workers will like you if you have a "good heart",i guess that means giving them money.

'nuff said!

andrewcraig
July 15th, 2007, 18:14
The poster says the sex workers will like you if you have a "good heart",i guess that means giving them money.

For Gods sake nobody likes you, not in Thailand, not in Pattaya. Not in Sydney and none of the parking rangers

do you want me to go further?

You will find getting respect off sex workers is doing exactly opposite.Now go and see a taxidermist and have yourself stuuffed.

Now tell us please which taxidermist did you go to, and what did he charge? Really?? I would ask for your money
back. He didnt stuff you enough, we can stll hear you.

Smiles
July 15th, 2007, 19:33
As long as you continue to feed him, it's what you're continually going to get.
If you don't/can't understand the twisted dynamic of message board trolling by now, you never will.

Cheers ..

July 15th, 2007, 21:18
.Now go and see a taxidermist and have yourself stuuffed.

I adore stuffed chicken!

July 17th, 2007, 13:01
DELETED

July 17th, 2007, 14:29
I adore stuffed chicken!
That's a dangerous admission to make, especially if you frequent Sunee Plaza !! :cheers:

lonelywombat
July 17th, 2007, 17:35
I adore stuffed chicken!
That's a dangerous admission to make, especially if you frequent Sunee Plaza !! :cheers:

hahaha nice one buaseng

Now tell me how does a chicken doing a chicken dance on the Jomtien beach naked at midnight get stuffed

when he is not a woolly moof.

andrewcraig
July 17th, 2007, 18:30
Wombat,you "think too much,Now go and give yaself an uppercut son.

Come on madam troll, tell us again how you cannot get an erection unless you are doing a naked chicken dance on the beach after midnight

Tell us again how you tie the boys up and make them lick your boots you kept from when you were a prison warder at Goulburn. Or are they now licking your boots provided as a parking attendant. [sorry now you are called warden or is it rangers]

Tell us about the profits you are making as a slum landlord. Or was that bullshit as well.

Wesley
July 18th, 2007, 07:47

For Gods sake nobody likes you, not in Thailand, not in Pattaya. Not in Sydney and none of the parking rangers

do you want me to go further?

You will find getting respect off sex workers is doing exactly opposite.Now go and see a taxidermist and have yourself stuuffed.

Now tell us please which taxidermist did you go to, and what did he charge? Really?? I would ask for your money
back. He didnt stuff you enough, we can stll hear you.

Khun Craig why do you get so upity about Billy? You should know not to take him seriously. He is a very funny guy and one to be played with, so come on, get off those serious pills and lighten up.

This one time I agree with you, take some of your own advise!

July 18th, 2007, 16:50
wx40afp,

Gone on Billy, give em some!

If its any consolation, I think you are one of the wittiest posters on the board!!

YOU MAKE MY DAY!!

Hopefully back posting soon, off to look around the delights of the Great Yorkshire Countryside today before returning to the land of Sodom next week!

Billy, you won't believe it, they have just auctioned off a giant dinosaur in Halifax for ┬г500 pounds, if I had been a bit quicker, the Giraffe would have had a playmate!!

July 18th, 2007, 17:08
I hope you use that word 'wittiest", loosely.

Bob
July 19th, 2007, 05:13
I think you are one of the wittiest posters on the board!!

You need to get out more, Kevin. If you really believe that, you're damn near certifiably insane! :cheers:

July 19th, 2007, 10:10
wx is the funniest thing on this board. never know where he is coming from and neither does he. should not be left alone around sharp objects but does no harm pecking on a keyboard. go wx, ya troll!

July 19th, 2007, 16:22
I think you are one of the wittiest posters on the board!!

You need to get out more, Kevin. If you really believe that, you're damn near certifiably insane! :cheers:

It's the new Meds I'm on Bob!

July 19th, 2007, 18:43
I think he is the most disgusting person on this form and should be banned from entering thailand. Lucky for him its something I have no say in. His barebacking exploits alone are enough to keep him out.

Bob
July 20th, 2007, 04:47
It's the new Meds I'm on Bob

Kevin....yaba is hardly a med! (meant humorously, Mr. Q)

ironbark-old
July 20th, 2007, 05:30
Thaba you dont need a bar full of farang to make your night enjoyable

I endorse this sentiment, I seem to often pick the off season to visit as well. But then I get extra special attention both off and on stage :cheers:

July 20th, 2007, 15:29
It's the new Meds I'm on Bob

Kevin....yaba is hardly a med! (meant humorously, Mr. Q)

Cheeky Bob, I couldn't tell an aspirin from a hormone tablet! But I get the wit!