PDA

View Full Version : Kyrgyzstan

Wesley
July 13th, 2007, 20:18
I live and work in Chui Valley, although often my work does take me as far south as the Fergiana Valley and the Bakten region, The Government has been asking me to go to the Bakten region for years but I like both my heads to stay where they are so I stay out but, occasionally drift down there to savor the fruit of the vine. You are right it is the land of promise full of grapes and melons and Fruit of all kinds.

The boys are Mongolian mixed with the former more Euro style Kyrgyz originals. The Mongolians were here the 11th and 13th century since then it has become a mix of Russian Mongolian and Kyrgyz. The men although Asian are much larger and made of Bigger stock than the Thai but there appendage is about the same and they tend to be rabbits in bed. If you find one that is really fun he is usually of the old Euro looking Kyrgyz. It is said that saint and Apostle Matthew was Buried in this region around Lake Issikul and you find much evidence of 3rd century Christianity here.

With the second largest Fresh water lake in the world and its run off from melting snow off the mountains it remains cool there all summer while here as warm as 105 F and of a dry humidity. The sandstone remark almost makes me think you have been here. We have 4 gay bars and 2 are quite popular especially with the Russians with the more modest Kyrgyz likely to sit on the upper story and watch. One bar is members only and the police are not allowed in for any reason. There you can remain anonymous if needed and sip your beer with out a lot of problems. A third bar is underground and is mostly bi-sexual, and lesbians. The other used to be named after BBB in Pattaya and the owner a great fan of Boyz Boyz Boyz named his bar the same. It is in a much too public place for most Kyrgyz taste near the mayorтАЩs office and few people go. It is nicer than the others but the high cover charge runs all the poor Kyrgyz to Spider Blue and the word for Gay here is Gullaboy or Blue boy.

July 14th, 2007, 10:37
We have 4 gay barsWhy do you bother with Thailand? Is it true that the only way to tell the difference between the men and the women is that the women plait the hair in their armpits?

Wesley
July 14th, 2007, 12:43
Some like any group tend to look and act really masculine others when they do put on the make up, it really is hard to tell, I found Thailand first when there was only one gay bar, the one at the Mayor's office. I was afraid to go, Back then I spoke little Russian and I really didn't know how to go about talking to them. Now almost everyone has a working knowledge of English . The Air force has a rather large Base here and everyone that wants their money started learning English. The boys from Ganci do make it out to the clubs pretty often and they are an easy lay for the Kyrgyze and Russians hoping for a nice tip.

Thailand is addicting any way for me, I love it there. Here the winters are -25 c and stay that way for months at the time. A good enough reason to take a Christmas break.

Wes