PDA

View Full Version : Banana Pub sold!!

July 12th, 2007, 17:08
The Banana Pub is sold. The new and old name will be Crazy Pub. Shortly reopen under new owner ship. Thank you to all guests from the past and future. Personally I support the new owners and wish them best luck!

July 12th, 2007, 17:17
Personally I support the new owners and wish them best luck!

They'll certainly need it!

catawampuscat
July 12th, 2007, 17:48
The owner of Krazy Dragon and former owner of Crazy Pub is on dangerous ground announcing his own news.
Doesn't he know what happens to those who dare to post the news in Sunee before the official reporter of Sunee
Plaza. This owner should be applauded for taking a stand against the self annointed media mafia of Sunee.

This poster wonders how the owner was able to escape the rumour mills and not a hint of the deal was in the air,
althou, I'll wager some poster will announce he knew all about it and was asked to hold his tongue and for the first
time in living memory, he did, but time will tell.

What is the news about the proposed opening of Krazy Dragon in BKK? Hopefully, it will come from the horse's mouth and
not the horse's ass.... :cat:

lonelywombat
July 12th, 2007, 19:06
catawampusca[/b]t]

What is the news about the proposed opening of Krazy Dragon in BKK? Hopefully, it will come from the horse's mouth and not the horse's ass.... :cat:

there are many people who have got more than pissed off with your childish attacks on LMTU

We know he will not grow up but for gods sake why dont you try

Stop filling this forum with your childish posts. surely you have a life in Pattaya even if he doesn't

some of us feel the horse's ass might be more aptly applied to another loudmouth poster

July 12th, 2007, 23:40
I could not agree more Lonelywombat

catawampuscat
July 13th, 2007, 14:23
I do have a sense of humour, unlike wommie and the self appointed media mogul of Sunee Plaza and even a little
poke in the ribs, stirred up the anger and rage of the righteous and of course it is all a joke.

Nobody cares who announces the sale of a beer bar or who is first ,except for the insane and very disturbed few
who live to be first to tell you the news.
The fact that they are wrong most of the time is not important but any shread of gossip must be rushed into a posting
to be first, to have the scoop. Pathetic, pitiful and should really be put out of his misery soon like a rabid mutt. :cat:

elephantspike
July 13th, 2007, 14:36
Poor thing is to be pitted. he needs help?

Nobody will be Pitted on this board!

Take it elsewhere, gentlemen!

July 13th, 2007, 14:44
The owner of Krazy Dragon and former owner of Crazy Pub is on dangerous ground announcing his own news.
Doesn't he know what happens to those who dare to post the news in Sunee before the official reporter of Sunee
Plaza. This owner should be applauded for taking a stand against the self annointed media mafia of Sunee.

This poster wonders how the owner was able to escape the rumour mills and not a hint of the deal was in the air,
althou, I'll wager some poster will announce he knew all about it and was asked to hold his tongue and for the first
time in living memory, he did, but time will tell.

What is the news about the proposed opening of Krazy Dragon in BKK? Hopefully, it will come from the horse's mouth and
not the horse's ass.... :cat:

Someones horse is not my horse and someones ass is not my ass! Everything needs time! Rome was not build in one day! I not care the media, because there is no media. I care my friends and my supporters. Without me, no Sunee! But what is now, is not wanted and I am not proud I was the first one. I don't need to defend, because there is nothing to defend. An old oak tree doesn't care, if it's scratched from a pig and Rumors are Rumors and not facts. Hopefully agreed with that. :idea:

July 13th, 2007, 14:46
Hopefully agreed with that. :idea:

Sure, I'd agree with that...if only I knew what the fuck it meant.

elephantspike
July 13th, 2007, 14:48

Agreed. I think. :bounce:

July 13th, 2007, 14:49

Sure, I'd agree with that...if only I knew what the fuck it meant.

Someones horse is not my horse and someones ass is not my ass! :clown:

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 13th, 2007, 15:36
"Someones horse is not my horse and someones ass is not my ass! Everything needs time! Rome was not build in one day! I not care the media, because there is no media. I care my friends and my supporters. Without me, no Sunee! But what is now, is not wanted and I am not proud I was the first one. I don't need to defend, because there is nothing to defend. An old oak tree doesn't care, if it's scratched from a pig and Rumors are Rumors and not facts. Hopefully agreed with that"..

anyone who can cram so much hyperbole in a post must be congratualted !! :thumbright:

..he's right..there would be no Sunnee without krazydragon :king:

July 14th, 2007, 16:44
Krazydragon,

Stop blabbing on and get the Brandy ready for me on the 24th!! or I'll be kicking your Ass!

See you soon.

July 14th, 2007, 17:44
Krazydragon,

Stop blabbing on and get the Brandy ready for me on the 24th!! or I'll be kicking your Ass!

See you soon.

Brandy is always ready, but I can't believe you can kick my Ass! You can't kick so high!

cu