PDA

View Full Version : Page 100 !!!

catawampuscat
July 11th, 2007, 23:13
Just noticed we are on page 100 and it seems like it should be noted. Kudos to Elephantspike and his kemosabe
moderator sidekick Jinks for enduring 100 pages and hopefully the next 100 will be free of trolls, complaints, whiners,
diatribes, wackos and full of interesting and thoughtful postings.
Perhaps an appropriate time for Smiles to issue some awards from the first 100 and perhaps not. Kudos

catawampuscat
July 12th, 2007, 12:18
due to the unprecedented number of responses to this thread, I thought it might be more interesting to ask where is ? questions.

some of the most prolific posters have vanished into cyber space and while we know about the difficulties Dodger had, what
ever happened to ___________________________. Fill in the handle. Maybe someone knows. I recall one poster advising us
on the death of zzz, when a new poster wanted to use the handle and I am sure some of us know the whereabouts of some of
the missing in action from the first 100 pages.

If the response is as clamorous as earlier, I will let this thread go unravel itself somewhere and wait for page 200. :cat:

Aunty
July 12th, 2007, 18:00
Yes well I would like to know what happened to Pearl? I mean I've heard of people escaping to New Zealand to loose their former lives, but Pearl's disappearance in Wellington is ridiculous! Anybody know what happened to her?

July 13th, 2007, 08:24
About time you bought some new stilettos and tip toed back to where you came fromтАж.

CLICKETY CLICK CLICK CLICK........click :cheers:

I know this is contentious but I miss hedda or was it gaybutton, anyway his teddy on a bicycle with rose tinted specs was always a welcoming sight, his writing not to bad either. What a drama queen.

And Edith with her drug induced splendours, trapped in the dry goods store amongst mothballs and endless treacherous oceans of duvets? Pearl I fear has taken sabbatical to the extreme and has become a nun, brought out once a year to terrify the novices back into submission.

And lastly how could anyone forget (though there have been many) Mr Smiles, he was such a sweet old faggot, suffering more than most with the cranky plumbing and late onset dementia. More than likely lost somewhere between what passes for a home and the airport, his fantasies getting him into trouble with matron again, this time she decided not to send out a search party as the rest of the inmates threw a wake and she didn't want to disappoint. He will be missed I am sure.

catawampuscat
July 13th, 2007, 14:36
I haven't paid much attention to Cedric but I have noticed he irritates quite a few of the posters. Of course, Smiles is
not among the missing and I am sure Cedric meant to zing him.
One bit of truth can be gleaned from the rantings and ravings and that concerns baht-stop.com. Unfortunately that
site has ceased to be a primarily a gaythailand forum and with hedda running the show, it has become a site I would
only read if I was having problems falling asleep.
I don't read or participate in that site and it should be renamed hedda's hopper, in my opinion. Of course nobody asked for
my opinion but since the site was referenced in a typically nasty way as fart stop.

Has anyone noticed when certain posters return, the wackos run amok!
My admirers will no doubt include me in the wackos but in the end , who really gives a shit. :cat:

Aunty
July 13th, 2007, 14:44
why dont you all have the guts to admit you are poofs.
How long have you people been like this.

have the guts and decency to admit you are all pooftas that are frequenting this board.

Do you deny, before Christ Jesus Lord Almighty, that you are a cock sucker?

July 13th, 2007, 14:48
He's a straight guy who sucks cock and fucks boy ass...what's not to understand?

July 13th, 2007, 14:57
DELETED

andrewcraig
July 13th, 2007, 15:13
why dont you all have the guts to admit you are poofs.
How long have you people been like this.

have the guts and decency to admit you are all pooftas that are frequenting this board.

I posted this on Billys thread lamenting the passing of a homophobic shock jock, who was Billys hero

it is equally relevant here as well

Now Billy, you bend over backwards faggot ,you are just a woolly moof yourself

A juicy obese boring middle aged poofter

Why are you living on a poofter forum, posting all the time. Have you no straight friends

Are you more confused about your sexuality in your middle age, than you were when you were young

You were not acting too straight when you stayed at Montys B&B early this year

Aunty
July 13th, 2007, 15:41
He's a straight guy who sucks cock and fucks boy ass...what's not to understand?

Oh yeah. I mean when you put it like that it's just obvious. He's a cock sucking, man ass-pumping hetero! :cheers:

Aunty
July 13th, 2007, 15:42
Funny thing is though he's never fucked pussy! But he's str8 in every other way!

Wesley
July 13th, 2007, 16:08
What an interesting thread, I am sure I am as guilty as the rest and admit my place as a poofta, sinner and boy loving fagot. I will forever go down in the annals of time as the last of the pooftas no doubt. smiles as the beginner of this monstrosity we call a forum, should make big ado of 100 pages. It will forever remain his heritage and contribution to Pattaya Gay life styles here let him speak hear, hear.

:cheers:

Wesley

Aunty
July 13th, 2007, 17:24
Well gee you really know how to hurt a guy AUNTY,im shocked and devastated.
Dont let me keep you away from playing Leap Frog.

At least Johnny has the guts to admit on here thats he d rather be a MARTHA and not a ARTHUR,and theres nothing wrong with that,i have a lot of respect for Johnny,and i know he will bend over forwards to help anyone out.

Oh come on mate! I've being known to raise the odd leg. Doesn't that count for something??

Wesley
July 13th, 2007, 18:11
I can always just come as I am, I can Dike it and just come looking like a man

Wes

lonelywombat
July 14th, 2007, 05:17
I checked out the membership list and find that since 1 July there has been a 10% increase in membership

What are you doing Spike to attract so much interest

Aunty
July 14th, 2007, 07:01
I checked out the membership list and find that since 1 July there has been a 10% increase in membership

What are you doing Spike to attract so much interest

Cam2cam shows?

July 14th, 2007, 09:31
due to the unprecedented number of responses to this thread, I thought it might be more interesting to ask where is ? questions.
I was in @Richards Monday night and there was someone there who was the exact image of the pic homintern used to have when he was posting as The Colonel. Was it him? He hasn't posted recently

July 14th, 2007, 10:15
I was in @Richards Monday night and there was someone there who was the exact image of the pic homintern used to have when he was posting as The Colonel. Was it him? He hasn't posted recentlyWell spotted, that man!

July 14th, 2007, 15:31
[And Edith with her drug induced splendours, trapped in the dry goods store amongst mothballs and endless treacherous oceans of duvets? Pearl I fear has taken sabbatical to the extreme and has become a nun, brought out once a year to terrify the novices back into submission.

I'm only gone two weeks and, my doodness, look what happens!

I hear Pearl gave up the nunnery after discovering there is too much truth in the old saw: "When they say, 'none,' they mean none!" Now she's eating cannibals out back. I didn't say, 'In the outback': Out back the local gin mills.

Wes says he, 'Can just come looking like a man.' I so adore a man who can spell, Wes, but are you sure you don't mean, 'Looking at a man?' Nevertheless; remember this: being the last to go down--'In the Annals of time or where ever'--will get you nothing but sloppy seconds!
Me: I've been out so long ... I'm back in! Damn it.

So many posters have poor Billy on 'Ignore' He's crazed as a cat trying to find a place to crap in a round-house.
In another thread he said he's on his knees; in this one he flames others for doing that very thing. (Memo to me: get more duvets.) So Aunty lifted her odd leg (From the floor--And which, odd leg?) and became (even more) unbalanced: triggering a flow of profanity the likes of which I haven't been exposed since my last night with bf. I love it, Aunty!

By the way; I need no drugs, Ceddie. I'm high on all those moth balls in my duvets ... dooveys ... what the hell....
You should try some, sweetie; might keep a few bats out of your belfry. If you're ever in Austin and need a little friend; some summer evening check out the Congress Avenue bridge--And while your there, drop over.

Wesley
July 14th, 2007, 18:21
[quote=

Wes says he, 'Can just come looking like a man.' I so adore a man who can spell, Wes, but are you sure you don't mean, 'Looking at a man?' Nevertheless; remember this: being the last to go down--'In the Annals of time or where ever'--will get you nothing but sloppy seconds!
Me: I've been out so long ... I'm back in! Damn it.

Well, no doubt I can cum looking at a man, or come to look at a man, or come looking as a man. I prefer the first option, however bad I may feel from last night at the weekly drag show here. I love a man in a dress and was married to one for about 3 years; the old girl made it to the Miss Gay America Pageant and came in as first Runner up. So I have seen my share of make up and false tits.

I now prefer a man as a man and if I wanted a woman I would have stayed married to the bitch I was with for 8 miserable years of my life. Don't you know she was upset when I left her for a Tall cute Blond boy from Dallas Texas?

Wesley

July 15th, 2007, 07:01
By the way; I need no drugs, Ceddie.

Welcome back Edith, yes I suspected all along you were a natural. Though some people would be unkind and include "no name brand" gin in the short list of easily attainable cheap goodies, not me, not for a second, mothballs are so much easier to find in your little confined airing cupboard, and hardly a stench anyone around here would notice.