View Full Version : Gym in Jomtien

July 9th, 2007, 13:17
Does anyone know of a gym preferably in the Jomtien area.

July 9th, 2007, 13:33
Try "Refresh" just behind Ninty Baht Spagetti and across from the girl whore house Jade. It is about 200 feet below Thaphaya Road on the way to Jomtien. It is a very nice gym.

jvt22222
July 9th, 2007, 15:35
........... but there is fitness equipment in a self-contained room off of the swimming pool at Sansuk Sauna. Also have a couple of friends that use the fitness center in the View Talay Residence (not View Talay Condo) across the street from the end of Jomtien Soi 5 (on which is the Post Office and Immigration) next to the entrance to View Talay Villas immediately across the street from the about-to-begin-construction Ocean One Tower........ said to be very reasonably priced ........... the fitness center, not Ocean One Tower.

July 9th, 2007, 22:04
... a gym last time I was in Jomtien right next door to Bondi. It isn't extravagant in anyway, they have air conditioners but seem to rarely use them but they do have fans that you can move and point in your direction. Walking/jogging/climbing machines, usual weights and other contraptions. Very straight place with beefy shaved headed expats and the occassional Thai girlfriend. Still, they were very welcoming and friendly.

July 10th, 2007, 00:13
Thanks for the info, I used to use the one next to Bondi, but thats now gone (now part of Bondi)...will check out the ones you've recommended. Has anyone used the Marriot Hotel gym in Pattaya, it used to be good but pricy.

jvt22222
July 10th, 2007, 07:24
for about a year 3-4 years ago but as you say very pricey ........... every type of machine available and all sorts of weights ...... clean, a/c, easy to get to on song taew route......... clientele predominately American, Oz and western Europe male many with their Thai wives .... if pricey and location are not an issue, I have several friends who rave about the gym at Royal Cliff where they go 3-4 times per week.