PDA

View Full Version : I Love my massage!

February 10th, 2006, 09:25
Everyday sometimes 3-4 times a day i love getting a massage when i go to Thailand.I prefer hard massage.I usually go at least once a day to Blue House IN DAY NIGHT but always end up taking the same guy,not for sex pleasure but for massage.I usually have the soapy massage and with the heat i get them to walk on my back etc.However with this being expensive at 500b house fee plus min 500 for the masseur i usually go to Jomtien beach.I had a really sore back one morning,got out of the hard bed at Howards hotel and couldnt hardly walk.Headed down to Jomtien paid 250 b for this old woman who was at right weight height to walk on my back and crack it.Once she started walking on it ,it was bloody bliss,almost like having a orgasm the feeling of pain relief as the cracks started cracking i started moaning with her concerned "are u ok" YES YES i said im having a orgasm.I told her finally to lightly jump on my back.I looked up to see a crowd of farangs ,japs mostly watching as i eventually had the old woman and her husband now on my back.I heard them kissi ng each other as they walked on my thick fat back.I have never ever felt such good pain relief or felt such a goodd feeling that day when she walked and trampled and jumped on that back and literally attacked it.Im sure with my moans i could hear people laughing with thi s german bloke lying next to me getting a massage with a shocked look on his face which i didnt care as i was in exaxcsty. Another place for a more lighter massage is opposite TUK .COM in the lane way.A big fat swedish bloke owns it ,fatter than me,with his thai missus.Not a bad place ,there is a blind boy there.Prices are 400b.
I like traditional chinese massage,deep tissue etc which many of you would not like.THats walking on the back and massaging kidneys and liver etc.I like my neck cracked but cant find many people who do this in Thailand.Some say"very dangelous".Crack my back,crack my neck,wasnt there a song that went like this?

February 10th, 2006, 09:59
DELETED

February 10th, 2006, 15:04
Crack my back,crack my neck,wasn't there a song that went like this?

Maybe you're thinking of a thing that goes something like this:

I yearn for the touch of your lips dear,
but more for the brush of your whips dear;
for you can raise welts
like nobody else
as we dance to the masochism tango.
Ole!
Your arms are as strong as mahogany
that's why I'm in such exquisite agony,
so fracture my spine
and tell me you're mine
as we dance to the masochism tango.
You will fracture my nose
in your left castanet love,
I can feel the pain yet love
every time I hear drums;
(Bar-rom, ba-da boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.)
and I'll envy the rose
that you hold in your teeth, Love
with the thorns underneath, Love,
biting into your gums.
(Bar-rom, ba-da boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.)
For you have the spell that bewitches,
the last time I needed twenty stitches
to sew up the gash,
you made with your lash
as we danced to the masochism tango.
Ole!

Those massages sound pretty cheap but I know Num can, with a slight variation, perform the same effect as walking on your back.
For fifty baht; he'll run over you with his (Necessary to climb your girth) mountain bike--twice.
For another twenty, he'll do wheelies up your crack.
For thirty more, I'll ride shotgun.

February 10th, 2006, 15:53
Ooh er I miss my massage chappie. Every year for about five yrs now I have been going to Bangkok for a massage by a particular guy,and to be honest I dont think there is any-one on this planet who can do it better than him.

I can barely describe the effects,but my posture everything perfect, his balance his rythm his understanding of my body.....it was like doing Gymnastics in slow motion.He wasnt very young but very athletic and tall and had a way of almost making you feel that you were a part of him,a synergy if thats the word.Safe and reckless at the same time.A journey.I swear I used to hallucinate during our sessions so strong were the floods of serotonin's or what ever.

Then he up and vanished; leaving. No one knows where he went, some say he is now a driver. If any-one knows his tele, his name was Sanchai (I am unsure of the spelling here) could be Sunchai, he worked for the Babylon untill March this year.