PDA

View Full Version : To Krazy Dragon

July 7th, 2007, 10:43
Could you tell boy 28 to keep his cock in his pants untill i get there on the 30th of August.I dont want to get there and find TJ and oogie have worn him out.---Thanks

bucknaway
July 7th, 2007, 10:48
SHAME ON YOU!

Got a pic? :drunken:

July 7th, 2007, 14:44
Bucknayway: SHAME ON YOU!

Got a pic?

He probably does not, but it's obvious you do--what's with plastering pictures of yourself like that--ego problems need stroking or what??

July 7th, 2007, 15:20
Perhaps just lack of good upbringing. Why would we want to see his aging carcass when we got good looking, young bodies all over town ? Well, up to him I guess.

July 7th, 2007, 22:43
Could you tell boy 28 to keep his cock in his pants untill i get there on the 30th of August.I dont want to get there and find TJ and oogie have worn him out.---Thanks

No problemo, I will put him in my private prison! :clown: Are you satisfied with That?

July 8th, 2007, 03:32
I didnt even touch it - i just droooled!

July 8th, 2007, 04:02

No problemo, I will put him in my private prison! :clown: Are you satisfied with That?if u are going to lock him up,i will cum on 1st September,better have a sleep on 30th to build my strength up.