PDA

View Full Version : Heat in Thailand

February 10th, 2006, 08:53
I see a lot of farang complain about the heat in Thailand.Some say they cant stand the 35 degree heat etc. I love the heat in Thailand.Yesterday the temp in Sydney was 36,a week before a stifling 46 with the power company losing electricity so no one could have their air cond n.When it gets over 40 degrees here problems such as trains,electricity etc stop running.Today is about 32 degrees .I hate the heat here but love the heat in Thailand.Here in Australia its so dry,a dry scorching burning heat.
As in Thailand its a wet cool heat.Even the wind here in Sydney is hot.
Does the heat bother you? I lov the cold and rain,but we rarely have it.
I have never seen snow or touched it so i hope to see it one day.
Yes i can live in Thailands heat,even though its different.
I find im constantly sweating in Thailand,but here in Australia it can be 40 degrees but im not over sweating like in Thailand because its a burning dry heat that causes skin cancer.I hear a lot of farang tell me in Thailand"oh i cant stand this heat" and i often wonder where they come from.Even right now its about 30 degrees and too hot for me to go out and mow the lawn,yes i know its a good excuse.

February 10th, 2006, 09:53
It's about 30 here in my part of the states right now...

of course, that's Fahrenheit

ahh - the joy of being American - much like the metric system and other languages we feel no compulsion to comprehend Celsius

what do you expect from people who elect Bush...TWICE!!!

February 10th, 2006, 10:59
Im actually thinking about going to America.My old boss was from Detriot.
But I would like to go to the country areas and see the outback towns where they still have the sheriffs.And i would like to ssee the Amish people. One of my workmates just got back from America and he said never again.He reckons if you think crime is bad in Sydney ,its a paradise compared to LA.He got followed by Mexican people asking for money.Apparently San Fransicso is a bad place with beggars on every corner and he reckons he saw people living in cardboard boxes.
I wanna go to New York and travel on the subway.I didnt know LA had a subway but my workmate reckons they do.I always travel on Bangkoks trains and subways..
He reckons the hotel told him not to walk around LA at night.I want to go to those country places where the cowboys cary guns on there hips.
I would love to go to America just for a quick look ..I want to go to the middle of America and also look at their trains and subways.My workmate travelled on LA subways and said they were filthy and no staff at any stations at night.

February 10th, 2006, 11:10
Dear Mr Sydney,

It seems we are quite opposite to each other in our tastes, but I like your style on the forum, despite what others may say. Of course I have not felt the rough edge of your tongue yet so all that may change (feeling the rough edge of your tongue .... hmmm! could that be considered S & M?). Whereas you like the ladyboys I prefer the more rougher tatooed variety of company and as for the heat, I love the heat in Oz and just about cope with the heat here in Thailand. I was in Alice last year when it was over 40 degrees C' and loved the fact that I could walk around, sweating of course, but having the sweat dry so fast that my shirt never became damp. On the other hand, Thailand is a place where I have a constant river running down my back and crack (not a pretty picture I know) and my shoulders have permanent dark stains where my body lets off steam. Of course, now is the cool season and thankfully the evenings are a blessing, I even find I can switch off the air con and still get a decent nights sleep. The days are another matter of course and it may have something to do with me being fat and having this mohair jumper growing out of my chest and back! However, the benefits of Thailand are obvious and I shall say no more. I am of course a whinging Pom .... Goodonya mate :cheers:

cottmann
February 10th, 2006, 12:30
what do you expect from people who elect Bush...TWICE!!!

Nothing - and so I am never disappointed!

February 10th, 2006, 18:17
"I have never seen snow or touched it so i hope to see it one day"

Mr Sydney, Honey, just walk down Eveleigh Street to Redfern station and catch the bus up to the Blue Mountains, Katoomba, in WINTER, and you can see snow.

Some drunkin old farts just dont get around! Not even 150km from their front door let alone LOS -
puhleeeeeeese.

February 10th, 2006, 19:34
Im actually thinking about going to America

Yes mister Sydney we all now your complain about the poor Americans . Your immigration to America will be great, but a big lost for Australia. Way you not try to immigrate in Belgium Mrsydney , i living to big, come to Belgium mister Sydney and full up my empty rooms . As i look outside now it is snowing , i getting in a romantic mood. But winter to long ,on Sunday i go Thailand again mister Sydney.

Someone on Gaybuttom, the Hedda place to be, thinks i am Boris. You think i am Boris mister Sydney ? Boris is a Russian name, i not even name my dogs Boris. I like to clear for all the Hedda crew i am NOT Boris.

Most off your post i love to read mister Sydney . And the smite is gone. I go Monty's next week mister Sydney to pay you a bottle , asking Monty what is your favorite drink. I promise real, that day you enter Monty there is a bottle standing for you, cheers, mate.

End off mars i will post pictures and writing about my stay in Thailand until then Baziel is gone on this forum.

I have to go now because : " m├аa y├аak j├а kin kh├аo" en me too !

February 11th, 2006, 14:41
Im actually thinking about going to America. My old boss was from Detriot.

Why not try Detroit's suburb to the north: Canada.
It's, (According to Leno); 'Detroit without the culture.'
You'll love it, Mrs Ydney!

Smiles
February 11th, 2006, 21:24
Im actually thinking about going to America. My old boss was from Detriot.
Why not try Detroit's suburb to the north: Canada.
It's, (According to Leno); 'Detroit without the culture.'
You'll love it, Mrs Ydney!
Rotten durians at 20 paces you rascist bastard!

I don't care what you say about Canada, eh, (the Pontiac "Parisienne" was named that because of the canuck French Connection, so our culture is obviously quite cosmopolitan) . . . but inviting MrSydney to enter our country (without condoms no less)!!!!! Now that's just cause to be beaten to death (slowly) with a beaver tail (probably the closest you'll ever get to a 'beaver' ... you pussy!). Eh?

Cheers ... :ogre:

February 11th, 2006, 22:10
I must apologize to any Canadians in this forum when I generalized about "Americans" since, theoretically and pedantically speaking, this refers to anyone living in North, Central or South Americas.

It is habit - bred of a national hubris that can infect any imperialist nation.

So, once again, please forgive me, Canada. You have gay marriage, legalized medical marijuana, and have provided approx. 83% of the good comedians in the States - plus, you've restrained yourselves from annexing Alaska! If I had any marketable skills, I'd emigrate.

and - to stay on topic

It can get damn cold there, too!

Hail Canada!