PDA

View Full Version : Are they too good to GoGo?

bucknaway
July 6th, 2007, 05:51
Every day I read the Thailand news. I prefer to read the Pattaya news because they tend to be more sensational and I feel as if they are whispering the news to me when it comes to criminal acts.

It seems that a lot of attractive guys are stealing, fighting and transporting drugs! Many say they are stealing to get enough money to return home. Now when I look at some of their pictures and read what they are accused of, I canтАЩt help but think that they are doтАЩable and should have gone to work in the gay Go-Go bar! Now they are going to go to jail and give it away for free! Hell! If they played their cards right they can get a $500 gold bracelet on top of a cash tip that will come as a surprise at the end of theтАж. UmmmmmтАж Once all business is complete!

I think there should be some type of advertisement promoting gay gogo over crime!

The commercial could show a guy sitting next to a Farang. Then they rush off into a Taxi and next they are holding shopping bags and rushing into another Taxi. Then they are taking pictures and every time the camera clicks they are in a different spot. Then when the week is over the guy pulls money out of his pocket to give to him and then gives him a gold braceletтАж Then the bracelet leaves his hand and appears in the hand of a mean looking Thai man in court who says. You steal from gold shop (The gold shop owners are pointing at him). Then the old lady of the shop says. You handsome, you should be gogo boy, get gold for free!

Then it can show a prison cell with guys lined up amid cries of тАЬStopтАЭ, and тАЬNO!тАЭтАж And the announcer can say that there are no tips or Gold hereтАж.

DonтАЩt these guys realized what they are missing out on? Some of the guys on here are paying well over 3000b for an hour or two!

Hey! I wonder if I should open a gogo bar called Hard-Time that will only be staffed by convicted criminals. They could be dressed in leather gear, jeans and army gear.

Hey! DonтАЩt go to jail for that 800b cell phone!

Your going to make 2000b for that! http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/blkcuteguy/iconsex-churnit.gif

Dboy
July 6th, 2007, 08:57
Hey Buck'n, what makes you think they DON'T work in a gogo..multiple streams of income is the Thai way:-)

Dboy

Marsilius
July 6th, 2007, 11:59
Your first recruit should be the nice looking Lao boy who is a would-be jewellery thief (see today's Pattaya Mail)!

July 6th, 2007, 13:05
It seems that a lot of attractive guys are stealing, fighting and transporting drugs! ............... I canтАЩt help but think that they are doтАЩable and should have gone to work in the gay Go-Go bar! Now they are going to go to jail and give it away for free! --------- Once all business is complete!

I think there should be some type of advertisement promoting gay gogo over crime!

Maybe those guys do no find much appeal in having elderly, greying, drippling and groping farangs as company who have only one aim in mind and that is to have sex with them.

Reverse the tables and can you honestly say that you would have been be happy at 18-21 years of age to have had sex with the type of elderly guys that frequent these bars?

July 6th, 2007, 13:37
Reverse the tables and can you honestly say that you would have been be happy at 18-21 years of age to have had sex with the type of elderly guys that frequent these bars?

I can't imagine anyone having sex with them voluntarily...no matter how old or desperate they were.

July 6th, 2007, 18:34
bucknaway, with some of these posts, you defiinitely have way too much time on your hands.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 6th, 2007, 18:59
"Too Good To Go Go" :rr:

July 6th, 2007, 21:55
ssounds like a Wham song or perhaps a Spice Girls number?!

in reality, why would you think that anyone in desparate need of money is foolish not to turn into a prostitute? Yes, stealing is not a desirable option, but sucking some old geezer's smelly honker is??

Uranus
July 6th, 2007, 22:24
This Lao boy is now a Sad (http://www.pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd10) boy.

bkkguy
July 7th, 2007, 01:15
9x% of the population in most countries are not involved in the sex trade or petty theft - does that mean most of the world's population is too good to be involved in the sex trade in Pattaya?

bkkguy

July 7th, 2007, 01:49
Sad is cute. And he is legal age (25 according to the news story). I would have gladly helped him with some money to find his way back home to laos in exchange for a night of companionship!

bucknaway
July 7th, 2007, 04:11
Your a saint.. a SAINT I tell ya!

Sad is cute. And he is legal age (25 according to the news story). I would have gladly helped him with some money to find his way back home to laos in exchange for a night of companionship!

July 7th, 2007, 07:46
"He walked into the shop and asked to see a 1-baht necklace, which she handed to him"

1-bath necklase? feel sorry for him, to cheap.
Do like me, "help" them in their home country.
My nickname is not naughty but nice, but I am ;-)

July 7th, 2007, 10:30
and what makes anyone think that this Lao lad would want to exchange a night with you for money home--if he'd seen you and heard your offer, he's probably have had the energy and resolve to run all the way back to Laos!

bucknaway
July 7th, 2007, 10:46
if your going to go for the gold..... than go for the gold!
only if he had go-go'ed......... now he will give it for fee and no tip. This sucks for me!

"He walked into the shop and asked to see a 1-baht necklace, which she handed to him"

July 7th, 2007, 11:23

One-baht of gold. It's a unit of measure, and not cheap!

July 7th, 2007, 12:37

What a pity that you would not have been decent enough to have offered him a small amount (to you) of money to get back to his own country without requiring sex as a condition of your 'generosity'.

I can't understand why some poor guy who has just had his photo plastered over the Internet after being arrested is then further humiliated by having his picture put up on a gay board and all the usual sexual comments from some board members.

At least the guy was doing an honest days work as a builder to try and survive rather than having to sink to the greater depths of servicing the sex tourists/residents of Pattaya.

July 7th, 2007, 12:41
further humiliated by having his picture put up on a gay board and all the usual sexual comments from some board members.

Oh, yes...I'm sure he has been able to keep up with the forum from the Pattaya jail's internet cafe.

bucknaway
July 7th, 2007, 18:52
Don't the board attention seekers realize then when you put your penis in a guys mouth, your saving him from a life of crime! Roger him up the rear to save him from serving time in years!
If that sad thief had only took it in the rear, he would be able to go back to that shop, buy that necklace and show it to all his friends at the gay bar! :cheers:

July 7th, 2007, 20:09
further humiliated by having his picture put up on a gay board and all the usual sexual comments from some board members.

Oh, yes...I'm sure he has been able to keep up with the forum from the Pattaya jail's internet cafe.

Something you would probably know about better than most?

July 8th, 2007, 03:30
a 1-baht necklace does not mean it was only worth one baht. it is a way they measure the gold content. it would have been plenty to send him back to laos, plus some

July 8th, 2007, 10:44
One baht of Thai gold (almost pure, not the 14K or 18K variety) is equal to 15.2 grams of gold and according to today's Bkk Post which posts daily the gold prices--it is worth 10,450 baht of money--it had been up in recent months to over 11,000 baht money for that one baht of gold weight.