PDA

View Full Version : Gay support from Thailand

July 5th, 2007, 12:14
Thank you all for your support of the orangutan in Thailand. Especially thank you to Tomfin from Ting Tongs for volunteering so kindly to be the enduring face of the struggle, very generous, we hope to see his contribution popping up all over the web, remember, as first seen on SGT.

Its only fair that I give a little in return myself. A bit shy, but a promise is a promise. Ouch!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1113/723093543_65b623a723_o.jpg
Cedric

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 5th, 2007, 14:47
then I'm an orangutang !!...or is it you ??:angel13:

July 5th, 2007, 15:16
I made the background using painter prog. Im no little angel though, tut tut.

July 6th, 2007, 07:51
Very sexy body and nice pale skin.How much?

Good points afp40++++ Now that Spikes has decided to kill the environmentally responsible Gay Thailand thread, I might have to Auction my body to the highest bidder. He must have his reasons. PMT no doubt.

Please let the highest bidder be +-40 and have long lean hairy legs and a tight smooth arse, and at least smell edible. The sweet smell of fresh pink shrimp congee mingled with the early dawn mist rising from the Mekong, would be just right, steamed lotus buns and jasmine tea a close second.

Aunty
July 6th, 2007, 11:09
Cedric, do you shave ya snatch???

July 6th, 2007, 11:29
Looks like a pretty small handful he's got there.

July 6th, 2007, 12:28

No I do not! I trimmed the rim for the shot,I love body hair, sigh.

Keep guessing Manhole, the tail of this puppy just keeps wagging.

Aunty
July 6th, 2007, 13:12

No I do not! I removed the rim for the shot,I love body hair, sigh.

THANK GOD for that! :cheers:

Shaving the nether regions of men is a Philistine act against male beauty. I'm sure you of all people will not be surprised to learn that it is unacceptably common among American young.

July 6th, 2007, 13:50

Shaving the nether regions of men is a Philistine act against male beauty. I'm sure you of all people will not be surprised to learn that it is unacceptably common among American young.

Revolting, I 100% agree, I wish I had a garden path but it looks like I will never get one, my own that is. Must be those bastard North European genes. At least its not all shaved prickles and small infected pustules, or that shiny waxed look, yuck. Some say when you trun 30 it happens at last, grow soft curlies that is, so maybe there is hope. Someone even told me if I drink cum it would happen sooner, but I haven't wanted to try this, as it has to be someone else's cum apparently.
I have a healthy bush under there and quite a lot of curly wisps up the crack. I would show you but you know what Spikes is like post PMT. Anyway less is more and other suitable clich├йs.

Aunty
July 6th, 2007, 16:03

Revolting, I 100% agree, I wish I had a garden path but it looks like I will never get one, my own that is. Must be those bastard North European genes. At least its not all shaved prickles and small infected pustules, or that shiny waxed look, yuck. Some say when you trun 30 it happens at last, so maybe there is hope. Someone even told me if I drink cum it would happen sooner, but I haven't wanted to try this, as it has to be someone else's cum apparently.
I have a healthy bush under there and quite a lot of curly wisps up the crack. I would show you but you know what Spikes is like post PMT. Anyway less is more and other suitable clich├йs.

Darling, I agree with you 100%! And allow me to impart a small piece of advice. It always pays to cultivate an air of mystery; something hidden. It drives men nuts! :cheers:

Don't know about the North Europeans though????? I thought they were all hairy rats??? :fucyc: I mean the Scottish and Irish are. Have you thought about praying to the baby Jesus for a happy trail? Rogaine?

July 8th, 2007, 09:29
Aunty do you think I show to much already? I think cocks are a bit ugly, at least mine is, all fat and white, like a large pork banger waiting to be tossed onto the hot grill.
What I cannot understand is how some people wear cock rings, I tried this and it gave me a one hell of a fright, my cock kept bouncing up and down pumping blood into my shaft until I thought it would explode, especialy the head. I had to take it off immediately and got into quite a panic when I thought it would be stuck for ever. How do other people manage walking around with it on for hours on end, like I once saw at the Babylon?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1113/723093543_65b623a723_o.jpg