PDA

View Full Version : Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya

July 4th, 2007, 03:45
does anyone know the Hard Rock hotel in Pattaya? On the internet it looks great (although quite expensive).
Do they have problems with taking your bf with you.?

July 4th, 2007, 04:52
does anyone know the Hard Rock hotel in Pattaya? On the internet it looks great (although quite expensive).
Do they have problems with taking your bf with you.?

It's a gay managed, overpriced family hotel in good beach location and is popular with tour groups.
Some sea side rooms on upper floors provide breathtaking views, especially at evenings and night.

Joiners, male or female, are not really welcome there.

All sexes are parading in from of hotel along beach promenade from afternoons till early mornings seeking new friends against cash. Those people are ofters very dangerous, some of them are thiefs, pick pockets, often on drugs or just healts hasards.

July 4th, 2007, 08:14
Gay managed - I don't think so. The GM Mr Khoo is Singaporean and not gay at all.

Like most hotels in Thailand, there are a number of gay staff but I wouldn't go as far as saying it is gay managed.

Usually full of tour groups, it is overpriced for relatively small rooms and small bathrooms but has a nice pool.

Impulse
July 4th, 2007, 13:03
The t-shirts are nice design and a good variety,but expensive also at 1,000 baht.

Dboy
July 6th, 2007, 09:51
I really dislike the Hard Rock. I have no idea why anyone would go there. In Las Vegas, sure...but Pattaya? I guess the people who like that place are the sort who also go to Henry J. Beans. Whatever.

Dboy