View Full Version : BG has another opinion.

May 19th, 2007, 08:58
It is always nice to see BUSINESS VENTURES that will donate SOME money to a good cause.

"Entrance will be 250 Baht per person inclusive of 100 Baht for the Camillian Social Centre"

If 40 guys show up this will generate a whooping 4,000 baht for the centre !!!!!!!!!

What a deal.

Good Luck

100 baht out of 250 baht entrance fee will be donated! That's 40% of their gross income from entrance fee - quite generous I think regardless of the number of people who will show up - it's still very generous!! If 40 guys show up this will generate 4,000 baht for the center - Good for them!!! Do you have 4000 baht you want to donate BigBen??? So Shut up!!!

Doesn't sound like the organizers are donating...sounds like the punters are donating. Ho fucking hum.

May 19th, 2007, 09:15
Doesn't sound like the organizers are donating...sounds like the punters are donating. Ho fucking hum.

bet you still have the 1st penny you've ever made huh BG??? Shove it up your ass.........

May 19th, 2007, 09:25

bet you still have the 1st penny you've ever made huh BG??? Shove it up your ass.........

I've donated $100 to the upkeep of this board...what have you done since you got here, Newbie?

May 19th, 2007, 09:41

I've donated $100 to the upkeep of this board...what have you done since you got here, Newbie?

but you're a millionaire dahling.... $100 is toilet paper money for someone who took so much space in this forum!!

May 19th, 2007, 09:43
Thought so.

May 19th, 2007, 09:45
Thought so.

...blah... blah... blah

May 19th, 2007, 11:35

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/violin.gif