PDA

View Full Version : Iphones, I don't care!

July 2nd, 2007, 19:12
I might buy one when they go for 3000 baht and can you can buy minutes from 12Call. Don't care about Blackberry either.

July 3rd, 2007, 09:36
What are you? The Devil's Spawn? :diabloanifire:

(he probably don't give a poop about Paris Hilton either) :pottytrain4:

July 3rd, 2007, 19:39
... for brussel sprouts either, but until now I hadn't thought of broadcasting that thought to long-suffering Forum members. Other things I don't care for (probably widely known to Forum members anyway) are Pattaya; hypocrisy; members who make up their own religion and then claim to be mainstream followers of Buddhism (George) or Christianity (various); sushi (if you knew sushi like I know sushi?); left-wing ideologues (Jingthing) and right-wing ranters; people who've never left school (ie. most teachers); ... I'm sure there's more but that's enough for one evening

July 3rd, 2007, 21:03
Homi,
its just that the media is acting like this is the most important thing in the world today. The release of a phone.

I ain't a left wing ideologue at all.
I think the US should have health care for all just like ALL other advanced western countries.
I defer to the expertise of the vast majority of scientists that global warming exists. No politics there.
I oppose the Iraq war because it wasted hundreds of thousands of lives for nothing.

Currently, my favorite candidate is Michael Bloomberg. He's such a lefty!

Bob
July 4th, 2007, 05:07
You could have had a much shorter list, Homi, if you'd just list the things you do care for.... :cyclopsani:

July 4th, 2007, 07:44
You could have had a much shorter list, Homi, if you'd just list the things you do care for.... :cyclopsani:Scepticism

July 4th, 2007, 07:51
You could have had a much shorter list, Homi, if you'd just list the things you do care for.... :cyclopsani:

Indeed. The only thing he's ever admitted liking is sticking his tongue into young boys' anuses.

Aunty
July 4th, 2007, 08:55

Indeed. The only thing he's ever admitted liking is sticking his tongue into young boys' anuses.

I only hope that this is after they have cleaned them, and not before!

Why, Beryl, whatever is the matter darling? You didn't even mention me once in that post!

July 4th, 2007, 12:06
I see two of the people I care least about on the Forum (boygeenyus who is a hypocrite and Aunty who is a knave - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/knave ) have both posted items following mine. Since they're both on my {Ignore} list their posts immediately fall into the Don't Care category