PDA

View Full Version : Quick Review: Krazy Dragon - Gogo - -Sunee Plaza - Pattaya

February 10th, 2006, 00:03
Krazy Dragon

A new slant (or old) on the gogo bar. The boys are not in the skimpy briefs normally associated with such bars but wear lose fitting white (of course) boxers. There is very comfortable seating all around the bar, though unless you perch on the edge of the seat your feet don't touch the floor and you end up swinging your little leggsies like some damn fool. The bar itself is well decorated, well ventilated and the Mamasan's not too invasive of your privacy (At A-Bomb I couldn't shake the damn Mamasan off who tried to get me off with every boy - I left alone).

As you are seated at your mirror topped table, there is a boy already going through the motions of dancing, which, as in most gogo's, consists of shuffling from one foot to another and occassionally adjusting his package. In the case of the Krazy Dragon this is less adjustment and more outright self masturbation. I must have looked like a newbie to the place as the first boy I had on my table (so to speak) indicated I should look down at the table, following his instructions I was given a more than generous 'upshot' through the mirror and up the legs of his boxers at the candy enclosed. I found myself smiling for some bizarre reason and found the boy smiling back (what did I expect a horror stricken face that i'd just glimpsed his nethers?).

Anyway, the boys circulate quite quickly and are generally very good looking and a real mix. Many of the boys here also sported tatoo's which, for me, is also a plus in my book. Further, some of the boys worked themselves up to ... err .. full throttle and were not averse to pulling aside the leg of their shorts and giving you a sneak peek at what could be expected later in your room. I also saw that some of the patrons of the bar would also tip each boy (not necessary unless you want to) but that the tip would be guided up the pant leg of the boxer where the patron could have a little grope around.

The boys are not too pushy and ask the usual questions (your name, where you from, how long you stay .. blah di blah) and if you are not interested they hop onto the next table.

I plumped for a tattooed cuty who looked a little younger than my usual choice (normally mid 20's to mid 30's and tonight one of my two 'usuals' was out of town in Bangkok and the other had just pulled a Farang) and I found out he was 19. The usual drink was bought and stilted conversation ensued whilst my new friend continued to work himself under his shorts, occassionally pulling aside the leg for a full goodies shot. I'm rambling now. Anyway, to be brief, I asked if he had ID card and he said yes (can you see where this is going yet?) and I 'offed' him from the bar. As he was changing I asked the Mamasan how old he was and did he have an ID card and was told 19 and no problem, he has id card.

20 minutes later, after a taxi drive, we arrived at my hotel to discover he did not have id & he told the reception that he was 18 (still acceptable I know but why the sudden drop in age?). As I then questioned him as to why he and the mamasan had said he had id, he suddenly could not speak English quite so well. I felt a little embarrassed to be honest and was angry at the boy and told him to go, although looking back I should have found it funny when he asked for taxi fare to go back to the bar.

Having read something in an earlier post, possibly the Sunee Plaza thread, that many of the boys around Sunee were not working the other night because Police were checking ID's, I should have been more aware and I do blame myself in part for not checking his id before 'offing' him. It is a lesson learnt on my part and I do not know if the boy was 19, 18 or god forbid even younger, whether he was in Thailand without a visa or whether he had simply misplaced his id. But I am angry at the Krazy Dragon for putting me in an embarrassing situation with my hotel, for allowing a boy without id to be offed and offering reassurances that the boy had id. I am also wondering now if this is a scam whereby you pay the 'off' fee and don't get the goodies, allowing the boy to return to the bar to take another sucker, if it is a scam then I think the Dragon will lose a lot of custom.

Well, got that off my chest. It is a shame because it was an interesting diversion from the usual gogo bar and I will return to confront the mamasan another night!

Dodger
February 10th, 2006, 04:37
It's no coincidence this is a used furniture warehouse. I enter with you and become a mirror.

Mirrors are the perfect lovers, that's it, carry me up the stairs by the edges, don't drop me, that would be bad luck, throw me on the bed reflecting side up, fall into me, it will be your own mouth you hit, firm and glassy, your own eyes you find you are up against closed closed.

There is more to a mirror than you looking at your full-length body flawless but reversed, there is more than this dead blue oblong eye turned outwards to you.

Think about the frame. The frame is carved, it is important, it exists, it does not reflect you, it does not recede and recede, it has limits and reflections of its own. There's a nail in the back to hang it with; there are several nails, think about the nails, pay attention to the nail marks in the wood, they are important too.

Don't assume it is passive or easy, this clarity with which I give you yourself. Consider what restraint it takes: breath withheld, no anger or joy disturbing the surface of the ice. You are suspended in me beautiful and frozen, I preserve you, in me you are safe. It is not a trick either, it is a craft: mirrors are crafty.

I wanted to stop this, this life flattened against the wall, mute and devoid of colour, built of pure light, this life of vision only, split and remote, a lucid impasse. I confess: this is not a mirror, it is a door I am trapped behind. I wanted you to see me here, say the releasing word, whatever that may be, open the wall. Instead you stand in front of me combing your hair.

You don't like these metaphors.

All right:

Perhaps I am not a mirror.
Perhaps I am a pool.

Think about pools.

sattahip-old
February 10th, 2006, 09:19
He said "Mirror,mirror on the door,
make my penis touch the floor."

His legs fell off.

February 10th, 2006, 10:08
DELETED

cuteboy
February 10th, 2006, 10:29
I agree John, lets all keep to the upper class prostitutes you find elsewhere.
Everyone to his own self-deception I think.

Geezer
February 10th, 2006, 11:13
With the notable exception of a very few bars, it is standard practice for the boys, mamasans, and owners to conspire in tricking customers in every possible way. Lying about possession of IDs, fake IDs, altered IDs, тАЬaccidentallyтАЭ damaged IDs with obscure photos or dates are the rule rather than the exception.

I am amused when the boy goes in the back and takes an inordinate time to get his ID, which indicates that he is searching for the ID of someone who looks something like him. There was the time the boy who appeared to be 17 or 18 returned with an ID indicating an age of 27.

I offed a lad from Moonlight Bar but failed to check his ID. When the desk clerk at the Ambiance checked he found that it was his card which he had lost two weeks earlier.

It is outrageous that the bars expose us to imprisonment for a few hundred baht. тАЬThe world may be bad, but itтАЩs the best to be hadтАЭ - Arthur Sullivan.

Geezer
February 10th, 2006, 11:17
Mind your place!

John Botting has a VIP card from SwensenтАЩs

February 10th, 2006, 14:16
DELETED

February 10th, 2006, 17:57
"although looking back I should have found it funny when he asked for taxi fare to go back to the bar"

How much did you give him Hon??

500b?

3 of these sort of offs per night would sure beat screwing around with a farang!

If you are interested in a card ask the boy before you leave. I am never woirried about it - as usually stay in a condo.

In addition, it is not the responsibilty of the bar to worry about ID.

They are interested in OFFS - which, incidentally, Darl, did you retrieve??

cuteboy
February 11th, 2006, 18:02
I am sorry, John, but I do believe that you deceive yourself.
In the first instance you must be aware that, to a Thai, a bar boy is the lowest of the low. And as far as they are concerned to try to differentiate amongst those who are rock bottom is a bit silly. Second, this is not really a surprise, because in your country and mine it is about the same.
Now, I am not very keen on tatoos myself, but I cannot see the correlation with 'low class'. Or is it low class to rub the groin on the table, to try to get an erection?
I think that Thais may be unfair in how they judge otherwise reasonably decent boys who are driven by poverty ( not love of a farang) to work in bars. That is the way Thailand is. But I think that you are being unfair in just the same way, and that you are deceiving yourself about the boy you find in the bar being really any different from the rest. You can have a good heart with tatoos, or even dirty nails. Dirty nails are very rare and may suggest a boy just in from another occupation, rather than a low class boy, again as it would in your country and mine.
If you have found a decent boy in a bar, fine, but remember he will be with you only as long as you pay out the cash. Do not doubt his motives.

Geezer
February 11th, 2006, 21:50
[quote="If you have found a decent boy in a bar, fine, but remember he will be with you only as long as you pay out the cash. Do not doubt his motives.[/quote]

Yes, I surely understand that. For thirty years I was a conscientious employee. It worked out very well for both myself and my employer. Sometimes I enjoyed it, sometimes I didnтАЩt, but my employer knew I would only be there as long as he paid out the cash. He did not doubt my motives.