PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Countries For Handsome Available Men

adman5000
July 1st, 2007, 17:48
While I always enjoy my trips to Thailand with the ease of meeting handsome young men, I would like to visit some other places as well. Given the wide experiences of this forums readers, I would like to hear about any recent recommendations. Specifically, what about:

Bali
Laos
Cambodia
Vietnam
Czech Republic
Spain
Brazil

Others?

I found Laos and Cambodia to be great for seeing many handsome guys, but no easy way to approach them. Any suggestions? Any real experiences are appreciated.

July 1st, 2007, 18:06
... had a problem in any country I've visited. Periodically you find members complaining about their own country. I must say I've never had any difficulty find handsome rent boys in the UK (my own country). I have to confess I did have a less-than-adequate performer a couple of months ago in ... Nw Zlnd. He did claim a recent encounter with an amoeba-dissecting drug-industry-funded scientist had somewhat turned him off the noble profession

Uranus
July 2nd, 2007, 02:13
Laotians fuck like rabbits. That is for sure.

July 2nd, 2007, 02:21
Brazil. Definitely Brazil. Rent in the saunas.

July 2nd, 2007, 03:37
I missed Malaysia and Singapore on your list. So many cute boys and young men. And they know what is going on... .

And late teens and twens from Ecuador are very handsome.

adman5000
July 5th, 2007, 05:25
Can anyone offer some inof on experiences in Spain? Thanks

Dboy
July 5th, 2007, 06:57
Czech Republic is a great place but if you're looking for rent boys I'd pick somewhere else. Prague is famous for rent boys of course (see the films of Wiktor Grodecki: Mandragora (1997), Body Without Soul (1996), Not Angels But Angels (1994) ). But the reality is that its mostly really-sad street trade there, especially in the Prague train station (upstairs), and outside (I guess you'd call it the front) of the station at the park benches. Nothing about that scene was even remotely interesting to me. I was there in the late fall of last year. Prague is beautiful, though extremely touristy. So go for the city, but I'd skip the boys. There are a few gay bars in Prague, such as "Friends". Might have luck finding guys there.

Guess I'd replace Czech Republic with Amsterdam...on your list. There's a huge gay scene in A-dam.

Dboy

July 5th, 2007, 10:28
Don't forget Istanbul.

Wesley
July 5th, 2007, 13:49
I am having a great time in Central Asia, Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan especially. many Gay bars with lots of kids in Almaty and Bishkek. On my list of course is Thailand and Vietnam and Laos.

I will say the Russian population in central Asia as a post soviet block has about 30to 40 % Russians that were for one reason or another unable to get back to Russia. As far as a rent a boy I have more luck with them than the Asian population, they seem to be happy with a western bf who an take them shopping occasionally an help them pay for a good education. Russians tend to play and pay as you go method. The more you play the more you pay. Also, lock your door from the inside and check for missing items before they leave your Apartment.

Wesley
July 5th, 2007, 13:52
when I say kids it's mostly college kids for me, but lots of 18 year old boys around as well some 16 but they are not allowed to drink but can come in if they like.

Dboy
July 6th, 2007, 09:42
when I say kids it's mostly college kids for me, but lots of 18 year old boys around as well some 16 but they are not allowed to drink but can come in if they like.

hehe, don't worry man. We're not ALL prudes around here.

Dboy

July 6th, 2007, 09:59
Prude = someone who respects age of consent laws?

Wesley
July 6th, 2007, 11:26
I guess I am not a prude my bf is two years from becoming e medical Doctor,wow he is getting old best I start looking around for another hehe :idea:

Dboy
July 7th, 2007, 06:11
I am having a great time in Central Asia, Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan especially. many Gay bars with lots of kids in Almaty and Bishkek. On my list of course is Thailand and Vietnam and Laos.

Have you been on the road awhile? I'm completely addicted to travel, even in Europe where it's really expensive and end up staying in youth hostels. Are you on a RTW trip?

Dboy

July 9th, 2007, 10:28
DELETED

July 9th, 2007, 10:29
DELETED

ironbark-old
July 15th, 2007, 08:08
Laotians fuck like rabbits. That is for sure.

I have taken a few Laos boys to bed and I have to totally agree. Now all I have to do is find one that likes to take it the same way. sighhhh!!!

July 15th, 2007, 11:55
You're a pompous arse.The Lad of course screwed his way around Texas when sodomy was still a crime there for all ages, but purports to be a huge fan of Laura Norder aka. he's a hypocrite

July 15th, 2007, 13:03
DELETED

July 15th, 2007, 14:35
Homi, you've lost me!You've never heard of Laura Norder? Does Law'n'order help? You can't spend your life breaking one law with which you disagree and then pompously (as you say) insist that others keep laws with which you happen to agree. Not only did boygeenyus sodomise half of Texas, he admits to having paid for sex in Thailand - a well-known crime

Wesley
July 15th, 2007, 16:12

Have you been on the road awhile? I'm completely addicted to travel, even in Europe where it's really expensive and end up staying in youth hostels. Are you on a RTW trip?

Dboy

No I have been In CA for a long tome 10 years,it just happens to be In the middle of everything so a cheap flight to almost any destination is fun for me. For a 500 dollar Airplane ticket I can round trip to almost any where in Asia and most of Europe.

Wesley

July 15th, 2007, 16:29
I've never engaged in sodomy in Texas...what's Homi on about now? As for paying for sex in Thailand, I think you will find that it is not illegal. Selling sex is.

Uranus
July 15th, 2007, 23:58
As for paying for sex in Thailand, I think you will find that it is not illegal. Selling sex is.

As opposed to Sweden, where selling is ok but buying is illegal.

July 16th, 2007, 03:14
As for paying for sex in Thailand, I think you will find that it is not illegal. Selling sex is.As opposed to Sweden, where selling is ok but buying is illegal.Self-serving distinctions - whether the act itself is illegal or encouraging another to commit an illegal act

July 16th, 2007, 16:08
DELETED

July 16th, 2007, 16:15
Haha, good one Botting. Homi could murder someone, and he'd call you a hypocrite for criticizing him because you jay-walked once. He's a troll. And an old, ugly one at that.

adman5000
July 16th, 2007, 18:40
I can understand why people get bored and stop posting to this forum. The value of the forum is to exchange meaningful information. Insulting each other is useless and has no added value. Why not just private message each other? I see many topics start out with questions meant to elicit information and end up as my IGNORE buttons battling each other. Before you waste the effort typing, ask yourself - am I providing USEFUL information or am I just acting out my frustrations?? If it's the latter, don't bother typing it out, the rest of us don't want to read it and you could better spend the time having another drink or another boy or actually think about it and provide a useful tidbit about your experiences ON THE TOPIC!

To follow my own advice and stay on the topic, I will rephrase the original question. Other than Thailand, what is your next favorite country you have visited for young men? Do any other countries compare?

July 16th, 2007, 19:03
Fuck off, adman. Where do you get off telling people what to post? If you're opposed to free and open conversation, you can ignore anyone you want to. Or, more easily, just go fuck yourself.

ironbark-old
July 16th, 2007, 19:45
To follow my own advice and stay on the topic, I will rephrase the original question. Other than Thailand, what is your next favorite country you have visited for young men? Do any other countries compare?

Well I cannot say too much because of my lack of travel experience, but I have found Laos to have many young men with a healthy attitude to sex. So far I have mostly met st8 boys who have become great (non-sexual) friends even tho' they know I am gay.

bao-bao
July 16th, 2007, 19:59
There are handsome men to be found everywhere; it just takes a walk around with one's eyes open.

I appreciate darker skin tones, myself.

This is obviously just my opinion, but no male is worth taking a SECOND look at until they are into their mid-twenties, at least. Late twenties is more interesting, and early thirties is the beginnings of relationship material.

A generalization there, but from what I've experienced and observed it seems to hold true more than trying to build something lasting with a male that hasn't yet established who he truly is yet.

Wesley
July 16th, 2007, 20:35

Do you know the age of consent in Central Asia? What about the age of consent in Thailand? If I had sex with a 16 year old in my home country it is LEGAL, so does that make me a pedophile in Thailand???

You're a pompous arse.

Central Asia is 16 and I feel uncomfortable with anyone under 20 here, while in Thialand I seem to loose that inhibitioin. But here I see the same folk ever time I am out. In Thilannd I rarely see the same boy twice much less the same expat twice.

Wesley

July 17th, 2007, 01:52
Why don't you Fuck Off
He made a lot of good points. ( adman )
All you do is come up with some smart ass remark
So i say again FUCK OFF maybe you will here it that time

Uranus
July 17th, 2007, 02:27
Someone hasnтАЩt been laid lately!

Aunty
July 19th, 2007, 09:21
This is obviously just my opinion, but no male is worth taking a SECOND look at until they are into their mid-twenties, at least. Late twenties is more interesting, and early thirties is the beginnings of relationship material.

I couldn't agree more, bao-bao. It's like that thread with the two young fellas' holding the snake. Pretty to look at, but beyond that.......well for a mature adult there's nothing there! It's just as my old grand-mama used to say, never send a boy to do a Man's job!

July 19th, 2007, 09:40
The question is not age, it is physical maturity. My opinion -- and it's well known -- is that there's something wrong in your head if you make sex objects out of boys who are still growing/maturing. Ie., they are children or adolescents -- not yet adults. Like those boys in the snake picture.

Aunty
July 19th, 2007, 13:55
The question is not age, it is physical maturity. My opinion -- and it's well known -- is that there's something wrong in your head if you make sex objects out of boys who are still growing/maturing. Ie., they are children or adolescents -- not yet adults. Like those boys in the snake picture.

Both those boys are sexually mature have no fear of that. Both of them will be quite capable of fathering children and in most places around the world of getting married too. ItтАЩs biology that sets the agenda and it has already spoken.

Furthermore that sexual maturity by itself will be sufficient to render them sexually attractive to many other sexually mature men and women. (Funny that) Whether they are emotionally and cognitively mature is the $64, 000 question however! I would say clearly they are not. And for many while their (the boysтАЩ) sexual maturity is necessary for attraction, it is not sufficient to make them attractive as sexual partners and/or life partners/ boyfriends.

July 19th, 2007, 14:28
I didn't say "sexual maturity". I said "physical maturity". They are not yet fully grown, in layman's terms.

danny99
July 24th, 2007, 14:15

It depends on the 'age of consent laws' from WHICH country? Some use 18, some 16, some 14, some do not have any age [Indonesia]. Sometimes the age is the same for boys and girls and sometimes different...WHY? Some really screwed up societies keep a 21 year legal age. The totally screwed up say EVERYTHING with EVERYONE is illegal!

Then again some 25 year olds act like 12 year old babies, totally immature, and some young teens are in reality young adults.

For me, every boy is a different case. I certainly knew what I wanted, and did not want, at 12. Of course the immature babies should be protected from themselves and others [but who would want to go with them anyway], but as for the mature ones, why deprive them of what they want........

Hard to find a teenage boy anywhere in the world who will not smile for a quick [or slow] HJ!

August 7th, 2007, 21:16

Do you know the age of consent in Central Asia? What about the age of consent in Thailand? If I had sex with a 16 year old in my home country it is LEGAL, so does that make me a pedophile in Thailand???

You're a pompous arse.
Hear, Hear! If one were to "respect age of consent laws" in Singapore or Malaysia, for example, they would be VERY dull places to be!

Ch

August 7th, 2007, 21:17
DELETED

danny99
September 1st, 2007, 12:51

You're a pompous arse.

Paedophile must be the most mis-used and mis-understood word over the past 10 years, thanks to sensational journalism. A Paedophile is a man OR WOMAN who is attracted to and has physical sex with pre-pubescent children, something that should be abhorent to anyone else: gay, straight, bi or even the fucked-up. It has nothing to do with age of consent, which varies in countries all around the world.

September 24th, 2007, 05:09
Brazil is definately the best. Beautiful boys:black ,white, yellow and all shades in between. Try some of the smaller north eastern cities Joao Pessoa, Natal etc Great beaches,all year sun, cheaper hotels, pick up a boy for 10 dollars or if you aren't too old and ugly plenty of free sex particlarly if you like being a bottom.